It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Media Guide - upload pics, embed pics, manage albums, avatar & sig, mini-profile backgrounds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My ATS page looks NOTHING like the demo. There is no link to a pic poster, media or anything of the sort. Also, when I click the icon for insert a pic, it's a blank field that doesn't accept any texts.

Can you make it any more difficult?

Is there a link to the pic poster ANYWHERE? It should be made obvious, right under My ATS, but no.

I've asked probably 20 times and never see a response. Definitely frustrating. You'd think putting pic /pic in brackets would work. But all it does is posts a broken square.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ME

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IQPREREQUISITE

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Out if date and my god need to do 20 different things just to insert a photo into a post no wonder almost no one does .
Really so many posting sites I have been on and its usaly just a matter of making a post clicking on upload a file or immage then finding it on your pc then clicking on it and your done .
The only possible resion they made it so much of a pain here is they dont want people uploading photos
In any case this post is out dated and you cant even find a way into media

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hahhaahahah....I'm woofing

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHA0S

I've noticed a lot of people seem to have trouble using ATS media to upload pictures etc..

That's because it doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/15/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join