It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know there will be no new wikileaks release right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If wikileaks releases the cables that the government seeks, it will automatically implicate Bradley Manning.

As it stands now, he is being held, not officially charged. If he is charged it would be his life on the line.

Is wikileaks prepared to possibly have the military execute Mr. Manning on treason charges? I think they would deny they ever received the documents, until any time in the future it would be safe to disclose them.

I don't think we'll see them anytime soon, even though I am convinced wikileaks has them, they will deny until the coast is clear, which could be years.

What do you all think?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I dont even know why they said..
HEY.. WE HAVE SOME REALLY COOL STUFF..
coming soon..

they should have jusst released them after they quietly prepared them..

but I think you are right.. I doubt well see anything anytime soon..

[edit on 6/12/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Seems too good to be true. You know what they say about such things. I'm not expecting any docs to be released. We can dream on.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It depends what is in the leaks. If the information is so damning it cannot be twisted, then I can see wikileaks leaking the documents. If the documents are stuff that can be twisted then wikileaks should hold off. Of course, I am just making an educated guess at this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If the documentation is as damning as it's been made out to be, you'd expect enough public outcry to derail the 'execution for treason' aspect...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't think they got them. I think the government was able to stop whoever was responsible before they got there. I had hope that it would be enough to upset the masses in our country and lead to a house cleaning of politicians, but I fear we will never see 'em. I guess I can still have a little hope in the back of my head, it makes me feel good, but I won't ever expect 'em.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Seems like I read somewhere that they have some type of system in place that makes it impossible to know where information came from .

If that's the case , then Manning is the only one who can implicate Manning . Which he has already did anyway .

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hey he leaked the info. He knew what he was up against. If any of this was true, they should release it.

Also, I think this is all actually some sort of psyop. I think it's all scripted.

It is all too perfect imho. It seems so generic or cliche. So that is why I think some person wrote this and it is all faked.

The guy in trouble for all this? An actor.

I have never met any of these people, I do not know what goes on in their private lives. So I am forced to assume this is some sort of TV Drama or something. It's way too generic to be real, lol.

Maybe it is some sort of NWO conspiracy to further erode the political climate paving the way for global government or something.

Remember they said that they would make us reject our own government SO MUCH, that we would gladly accept the UN as a replacement. Kissinger said that crap. And it fits in perfect with all this. It really does.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well since he did already implicate himself, wikileaks would confirm his actions by the release burying the hatchet on him.

Sucks, that is why he is being held and not charged, he is basically being held as colladeral now to prevent a release.

That is why wikileaks hired lawyers for him
www.wired.com...

I think wikileaks has all the best intentions in the world, but selling these cables back to the government for a large price wouldn't shock me, they can't release them anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Sucks, that is why he is being held and not charged, he is basically being held as colladeral now to prevent a release.

Makes me wonder if they might torture him to get info. Hope not.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wonder why wikileaks didn't provide protection for Manning? Why didn't they help him stealthily disappear so he would be safe from TPTB?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Your paranoia is refreshing to me, and it's so true. How do we know we can believe any of the leaks? We're all drooling, waiting for Wikileaks to release the information, because let's face it, we're addicted to secrets. But it makes us easy to manipulate if we take for granted that everything we see is true in the MSM circus.

That's why I don't watch the news. I have friends who say they think for themselves, but they watch the news and suddenly the believe it. I'll say something, and he'll say, "Oh no, on the news they said, "blah blah."

I still am very interested in knowing what the leaks were about though.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I don't understand why we as a country dnt stand up and say we want to see whatever it is that he wants to release???? if there trying to arrest him for some docs then why???I mean if it's soooo TOP SECRET then there's got to be something we should know about right??? so let's do it lol let's stand up and say we have the right to know what it is! I just think that there's soo much drama surrounding this man and these cables that there's something that needs to be brought to light...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wl wants to make some money out of these documents. they would probably ask for 250 millions for the information. if this was the case we have nothing to fear, mankind isn't doom yet. what would they do with the money if we were?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
IMO there is a 50:50 chance they have cables - and it is to be seen whether they will wait until Mannings legal stuff gets sorted before releasing it.

If they do have them (I pray they do) - the deciding factor will be the quality of them (as in the potential for change they carry), as previously suggested, that will govern if and when they will get released also in coordination with the reality of Mannings situations.

Mannings may have to take one for the team.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If the docs they have are as damning as they are
made out to be, then wikileaks has a choice.

Trade the life of 1 man
for the life of ALL humanity.

The best answer comes from a Star Trek
movie and it came from Mr. Spock.

"The needs of the many outweigh
the needs of the few or the one"

Brad knew what he was doing
and he knew the consequences
and he made that choice. Let's
not second guess his decision.

Release the documents !!!!
for the betterment of mankind !!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
Wl wants to make some money out of these documents. they would probably ask for 250 millions for the information. if this was the case we have nothing to fear, mankind isn't doom yet. what would they do with the money if we were?

u have wikileaks all wrong

they could care less about money

they care about the human race

and money can't buy that

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

u have wikileaks all wrong

they could care less about money

they care about the human race

and money can't buy that

you can never be sure of their motives. prior releases were only to demonstrate the kind of effect they can have on a worldwide community. after having a taste, the governments are forced to take them seriously. now is where they make their money, holding information for ransom.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
If the documentation is as damning as it's been made out to be, you'd expect enough public outcry to derail the 'execution for treason' aspect...

Agreed, but if I had been the one who found the information and found it so important that it would have to be released, I would half if not fully expect to die for something like that. Not a bad trade imho.

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Hey he leaked the info. He knew what he was up against. If any of this was true, they should release it.
Also, I think this is all actually some sort of psyop. I think it's all scripted.

I have wondered about this myself, can this be a diversion? And why would they admit to having the leak in custody and just not ship him off?

Remember they said that they would make us reject our own government SO MUCH, that we would gladly accept the UN as a replacement. Kissinger said that crap. And it fits in perfect with all this. It really does.

“I don’t think so Tim”.
No but really, even after the dust settles I’ll be standing under the same flag and living by the same Constitution as before. Hopefully I will have a better view of the politics behind the scenes though.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

after having a taste, the governments are forced to take them seriously. now is where they make their money, holding information for ransom.

How would such a transaction take place? A brief case left in a locker at the train station? A check made out to ... ? I can't imagine how this would happen with no one getting busted, selling state secrets. Isn't that like a forever prison sentence?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join