It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
In an effort to establish my credentials, for those who have such concerns. In an effort to answer these concerns, those who wish may find information on my ATS website that can answer many of these concerns.

For those who have been making derogatory comments toward Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, and who doubted my impressions of my discussions with him, I even have made a photo able to be made available to demonstrate that we did have a joint book signing, with him and me holding a copy of my space shuttle novel Impact.

It is important for many to realize that the Federal Government has not even been forced to give any explanations for much it does. I hope I will be able provide some important insights. My first suggestion, for those who are so interested, is to go back to my thread on NGOs and pay closer attention this time. While it will be overly basic to many people, it is important for many who do not understand how these programs work to be able to start reading between the lines of what the Government does, and how they do it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks for this excellent information, Truth.

Love the name.
I find your post especially interesting since I just finished looking at the official page of the Senate, and saw how they phrase things, how they choose things, and whose name was on which accepted or rejected motion, just during roll call.

It made me ill. It really did. The information is right there, available to all, and yet somehow I had not looked into it. Probably because I already knew what would be there, convoluted language, backwards-speak, and motions to table so many useful and right suggestions and ideas for recovery, in so many ways, in this country.

Legislators are trying, but the votes, the will is certainly not there. The socialite senators seem to outnumber the ones who propose actual good legislation, stuff we complain about all the time.

It is being proposed, but shot down over and over, it seems. I left the site in pure disgust.

Thanks for helping in a more palatable way.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There are not a lot of places for someone to go to post the information on real problems. News people typically only consider what will draw an audience or advance their career, or both, so they don't take information seriously.

If the NASA managers had paid attention to my novel IMPACT back in 1995, where I specifically had an orbiter disabled from return from orbit because of debris damage to the thermal protection system, the COLUMBIA and crew would not have been lost. There are so many problems out there like that, and even when they are stupid conspiracies, they are still conspiracies!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
See if these links work:

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101072

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101074

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101075

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101076

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101077

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101071

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=101068

top topics

join