It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

13-year old Performs Home Abortion With Pencil

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

13-year old Performs Home Abortion With Pencil


The girl stated she tried to abort the fetus using a lead pencil, state police said.


KUNKLETOWN, Pa. -- A 30-year old man has been charged with raping a 13-year-old neighbor who got pregnant and burying the body after the girl performed a home abortion.


Source

This is terrible and sickening. IMO he should be given the Death Sentence. Not only does he have a bail, but its only $50,000.



[edit on 12-6-2010 by Oozii]




posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How come the girl's parents didn't notice she was pregnant? It takes a while for a woman to form a baby in the womb.



posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel
 


I was gonna say the same thing.

I guess it depends how many months she was, which the article doesnt state.

She could have concealed herself more than usual.



posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii
 


She could of hid her pregnancy from her parents. I'm not a woman and never really took the time to study female pregnancy. The guy should be locked up for life. As well the young girl should of told her parents the ordeal.



posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
How come the girl's parents didn't notice she was pregnant? It takes a while for a woman to form a baby in the womb.


Trust me. I work in medicine. I have seen teen aged girls still denying they are pregnant and the parents saying "there is no way my daughter could do that," as the baby was crowning.
The grandmother just stood in the back of the room shaking her head at all of it. It happens.

They don't want to admit it. They parents wont believe it. This is a little different cause they knew she was raped, but even then people often still don't believe you can get pregnant just 1 time...



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The article does not say if the parents of the young girl were aware or not , the girl should have told her parents , and if not maybe because she was afraid for reasons known only to her , maybe the guy threaten her? This is unclear , but this guy Should NOT be allowed Bail ! What kind of judge lets a kids rapist the possibility of Bail ? An AssH*ole Judge for sure ! Wish that idiot could read this post ! Forgot to add that that guy buried the body so he was still in contact with the girl which means his intentions surely didn't stop with the initial rape , more abuse was surely coming again !
The guys in jail will give him some of his own medicine .........

S&F to OP ....... Showing what Great Judges we have !

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Rocker-Mtl]



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
IMO the girl wasn't raped, she probably wanted it as bad as he did. kids nowadays start having sex at a very young age in america. regardless, it is a form of rape to have sex with a minor. the pregnancy is an unfortunate collateral.

the guy should be sentenced to death, executed within a month.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker-Mtl
The article does not say if the parents of the young girl were aware or not , the girl should have told her parents , and if not maybe because she was afraid for reasons known only to her , maybe the guy threaten her? This is unclear , but this guy Should NOT be allowed Bail ! What kind of judge lets a kids rapist the possibility of Bail ? An AssH*ole Judge for sure ! Wish that idiot could read this post ! Forgot to add that that guy buried the body so he was still in contact with the girl which means his intentions surely didn't stop with the initial rape , more abuse was surely coming again !
The guys in jail will give him some of his own medicine .........

S&F to OP ....... Showing what Great Judges we have !

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Rocker-Mtl]


I think he might of forced her to try to abort the baby.

And what kind of sick-minded person has the soul to take that baby, and bury it.

It angers me he has the chance to post bail, and flee, or even cause worse damage to whomever.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii
 


Wow that chick in Nevada got a life sentence for having a five year old touch her breast...and this guy kills a baby and has intercourse with a 13 year old. He gets a 50k bail?



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii
 


You are most probably right that he forced her into aborting , that would explain him still being around to get rid of the body .
And yes he is a monster not only for the rape but defiling a body , he should burn in Hell but not before getting a taste of his own medicine , a slow death would be fitting and that sick judge and prosecutor should stepp down from their positions as they proved they do not represent the victims ... Bail ?? gotta be inadequate to say the least



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   


I am not sure why or how we exist as a species. This stuff is just sickening!



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


The worst thing is there are people out there even worse than this. It's sad, but things like this won't stop occuring until we are all gone I guess.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Oozii]



posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
IMO the girl wasn't raped, she probably wanted it as bad as he did. kids nowadays start having sex at a very young age in america. regardless, it is a form of rape to have sex with a minor. the pregnancy is an unfortunate collateral.

the guy should be sentenced to death, executed within a month.


I care not for any way anyone tries to twist it, according to the law the Age of Consent Nationally is 16 as medically even though females develop maturity and sexually much faster then their male counterparts in no way, shape, sense or form makes what happened right. She could be 13 or 15, if she got horny has no bearing upon anything. The fact his pants dropped and he penetrated her means unequivocally that he was 1000% in the wrong. He knew what he did was wrong hence why he buried the body. Malice, intent, pedophilia, unleawful disposal of a corpse. To cover up the crime of child molestation and child rape.

This dude should get $2,000,000 bail for the haneaous nature of the crime.

Dude will not live to see 40. Give him the needle. He showed no compassion.



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join