It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will let this image speak for itself!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

if thats not photoshoped, thats actually really scary

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2

if thats not photoshoped, thats actually really scary

I know, it looks so clear that you would think it was. I swear to you though, all I did was screen print...pasted it onto microsoft paint, resized the image to fit into the thread, and that is it. Others were watching the live feed and can at least back up the time frame. It was a matter of minutes from when I shot it to when I pasted it.

Anyways, there are ways of checking for that, so if anyone wants to actually take the time...go for it!

As much as I know about how we 'see' human faces in things because we are just hard-wired to want to recognize it, this one is kinda creepy.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I dont see the face. Maybe the Earth just isnt speaking to me.

But the others bring up good points, human beings are wired to see faces, and we see them in everything, from toast, to plumes of oil.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The matrixing has you. WHy on earth do people try to make something out of nothing? A ghost out of an oil cloud. The devil out of WTC smoke. A spirit orb out of a moth. A psychic out of John Edward.

Some things are exactly what the seem to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
So I was looking back at some of my old threads and making sure I hadn't missed any replies, when I saw this one. I had forgotten all about it. Now, being a small fan of South Park, I immediately recalled the last series of episodes they just did. You know, the one about the evil cthulhu released from the other demension by BP? I was really quite funny.

Anyways....I think one of the writers must have seen this and gotten the idea...

edit on 19-11-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

I can't help myself. I love this one:

edit on 19-11-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

One of the best "faces" I've seen. Incredibly defined.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I see the face,could easily be photo shoped.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Im not quite sure what IT actually is, its kinda weird thought...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a drag on the thread........but I don't see any demons or nefarious characters in the pic!

Maybe its my fault. Am I looking at the wrong area?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

HAHA. My alltime favourite SP episode.
Interdimentional beings, cuthulu, bp DP'ing the planet.

Nice find with the face. Spooky

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, I missed the responses! If you look at the pic, just above the pipe where the oil is coming out, on the right side just above what looks like a black hose. It looks like a small face looking to the right with a pronounced chin and nose.

Nope, not photo-shopped...just a wierd matrixing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That's actually a pretty good "face." It happens to be the correct "size" - the eyes are approximately in the middle. The bottom of those nose is right where it should be using the equilateral triangle down from the center of the eyes technique. Eyes are not spaced out too far apart. There are indents for the eyes, you see the nose connecting with the eybrow bone - aka the "depth" of the face is correct. When you include the cheekbone, it gets downright scary. If this isn't photoshop - it's definitely one of the "best" examples of matrixing. If the jaw was a bit larger and the right side of the face didn't cut off, I woulod be hard pressed to discount it. When you consider the heightened level on the forehead, it's like the person is wearing a turban or clutching their head with heir hand. I dunno, it's a really good image.

For lulz, in the top right corner you can see a "demon-goat" head - 2 eyes and one horn. If you look up and to the right of the defined "face," you can see another demon with one eye. The nostrils are lopsided. The most distinguishable feature is the "mouth" with two fangs closely spaced on top and two tusks on the bottom.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
lol this is nothing/ you just imagining.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by madfresh

You are right in the respect that it is just imagination. That is what we are referring to as 'matrixing'. Our minds eye automatically looks for something we recognize in the swirling patterns. Same affect when you see things in the clouds.

It's just fun to catch something so random that most people immediately see it when they look at it.

Amazing how our brains work!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join