It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will let this image speak for itself!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I did a screen shot of the Gulf oil leak to try and catch something interesting floating around in the water. I was a little distrubed to see this obvious face looking back at me when I went to download it here on one of the oil threads.

So...for fun, what do you think? Is the earth speaking to us???

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

The earth isn't speaking to us but your imagination clearly is

This is no different than seeing shapes in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Oh look, it's Hexxus from Furngully.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh, no! I do see the face within the blackness of the oil! Perhaps, it's an oil demon, which escaped from deep within the bowels of the earth - thanks, in part of oil drilling and pals!

Or perhaps, it's just a Morey eel reminding us what a mess TPTB has created and the damage done to the planet AGAIN.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

The earth isn't speaking to us but your imagination clearly is

This is no different than seeing shapes in the clouds.

Remember, I said that this is in fun....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
OH No! BP has not only wrecked our waters but they let loose evil oil super demons!! We need Keanu Reeves to slay them.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by R2JEW2
OH No! BP has not only wrecked our waters but they let loose evil oil super demons!! We need Keanu Reeves to slay them.

There ya go! I'm liking the 'evil oil super demons'.....but I think Bruce Willis is the better super hero here. Remember armaggedon? He was the Oil rig driller that saved the world!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Heh Pretty creepy. It looks like a evil villian from a movie, I just don't remember the name.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No,no,no, not Reeves. You need the dudes from "The Abyss". They're used to working at depth.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Just want to add to your theory

"I see faces in everyday objects, call it vivid imagination - or just plain weird. Watching a live video of the leak I see streams of faces blowing upwards - screaming souls escaping from hell - or just a bored nerd? But I think this image is undeniable - note the teeth, horns and claw hand, and could that spot on the coast be the 'splash' from a tossed object?"

Location: The oil spill on June 6, 2010 at 8:32pm EDT, as seen by Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) imagery from the Italian Cosmo-SkyMed (COnstellation of small Satellites for Mediterranean basin Observation) satellite. A large region of oil was a few miles offshore of Pensacola, Florida. Image credit: University of Miami for Southeastern Tropical Advanced Remote Sensing, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science.

--Douglas Hand
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Scary!!!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by upnorthtrip]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I thought the evil super oil demons where the ones that caused the mess to begin with!

I didn't need a second line, did I?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by modelerX]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip
Wow that's scary! You're why I love forums like ATS! There's the 'Scream' of the Iceland volcano that looks like the nazi demon artwork at the Denver airport, or the Iceland Volcano "Scream" as its known by. There's a few demon shapes in the clouds when the buildings went down on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Huh. Until I saw your crop, I thought we were looking at this--kind of looks like a camel sucking on a straw. Goes to show you can see anything in stuff like this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
reply to post by Oozii

Huh. Until I saw your crop, I thought we were looking at this--kind of looks like a camel sucking on a straw. Goes to show you can see anything in stuff like this.

OMG i SEE IT! Your imagination can make you see anything in anything imo. Just gaze at the clouds one day for 15 minutes i gaurentee you will see things if you want to.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by R2JEW2]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Mods i clicked post once and it posted twice

*DELETE *DELETE *DELETE*

THIS POST * THIS POST* THIS POST*

[edit on 12-6-2010 by R2JEW2]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The face doesn't look scary or evil to me. Looks more like the image of one of the 11 who went missing...

That was my first thought when I saw it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well,it is summer time and all the children are out of school with little to do.

So let us all pretend this forum is still as good as it was once upon a time.

This should not even be in the forum it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
That is a face, not doubt about it. What exactly is represents is another story. Keep watching that leak, OP, and see what else you catch. It may provide the answers we need.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,it is summer time and all the children are out of school with little to do.

So let us all pretend this forum is still as good as it was once upon a time.

This should not even be in the forum it is.

Geez, lighten up a little. I saw it and thought it was a bit interesting. This whole oil thing is soooo heavy and depressing, I figured it couldn't hurt to go at it from a different angle for a bit of a diversion.

I know there are plenty of people here who enjoy this type of thing and someone suggested this forum.

Ofcourse we see faces in random patterns...it is a well-known phenomenon. It is not often though that you see something THIS obvious so there is no harm in sharing, right?

Sorry if the un-seriousness of this offends you, that was not the intention.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
As I said on the oil thread when this was spotted:

I think it is Neptune, come to inspect and investigate what has upset his domain.

*As a footnote, I will add that a little while ago on an Oil thread, Westcoast went to capture a still shot of a live feed for us, and when he returned with it, we saw this.

We thought it was awesome.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join