It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into eastern Arizona school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Plane crashes into eastern Arizona school

www.breitbart.com

A small plane nosedived into a high school in a small eastern Arizona town Friday afternoon and exploded, killing both people aboard, authorities said.
There were no reports of injuries on the ground. Classes are out for the summer at the school, authorities said.

The Cessna circled the area two or three times before it suddenly crashed into the main building at Round Valley High School in Eagar at about 2 p.m., Apache County sheriff's Sgt. Richard Guinn said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In another update they found four bodies instead of the expected two. That is strange. They have not identified the bodies yet last I read, but they probably will soon.

In light of the other planes that have been crashed into buildings, I am wondering if someone did this on purpose to make some sort of statement. Will be interesting to find out who these people were.

Good thing school was not being held when it happened.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thank goodness school wasn't in session, or there could have been a lot more deaths.

I wonder who the other two people were. I thought planes had to report how many people were going to be on board before takeoff. It's wierd that they thought there were only two people, when there were really four. Maybe they were smuggling someone, or something.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This seems odd to me.

If these people were willing to give their lives to make some sort of statement then I am at a loss for what they were trying to prove.

You would think that if their goal was to hurt others then they should of at least realized that school was out for the summer...

It is odd that the plane was circling the area before crashing, you would think that if they were having trouble that they would have made a B-line for a safe area to land.

Pretty odd if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
another article I read said they might have been
circling the school to make an emergency landing
on the football field and didn't make it.
However, most Cessna's are only 2 seaters.

If you're looking for a conspiracy for the
2 extra bodies, here's my thoughts.

This school was implementing rules to
teach kids that the new AZ immigration law
was unconstitutional. So drag a couple
illegal immigrants, tie and bound them
in the small compartment behind the seats
and fly into the school to make a statement.
Just a theory folks, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
This seems odd to me.

If these people were willing to give their lives to make some sort of statement then I am at a loss for what they were trying to prove.

You would think that if their goal was to hurt others then they should of at least realized that school was out for the summer...

It is odd that the plane was circling the area before crashing, you would think that if they were having trouble that they would have made a B-line for a safe area to land.

Pretty odd if you ask me.

What I find even odder is that I have not found updates as to who the people were or why there were more people on the plane than should have been. It's like the media went mum on it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that someone would post on here that Arizona's immigration laws are unconstitutional, and that's what the plane crash was all about. Funny. More likely scenario...drugs crashed into that school. The 80-mile stretch of border is WIDE OPEN right now. We are extremely vulnerable right now to a terrorist attack, and yet there isnt a word about it on the news channels. Weird, huh. There are thousands of illegals marching into Arizona right now; carrying drugs, guns. Even the "innocent" ones who only want to work and make some money are forced, against theri will, by the drug cartels to carry drugs. We are about to go to war on our own soil. Not with Mexico, though. They're our allies. They are just as powerless to the cartels as Arizona police and border patrol are. It's the drug cartels who are waging war against us, and because the goverment (military) hasn't (or WON'T) intervene (despite two months of pleading by the Arizona governor) the cartels are WINNING their war for territory INSIDE the US. We have already given it over to them. We're not even TRYING to stop them from marching across the border....we're trying to stop them at Phoenix. Militia and average citizens are arming themselves right now! Why isn't this on all the major news channels?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well if the plane was only designed to carry the weight of two people and there were four in there, that may be the cause of the crash in and of itself.

In which case, the only conspiracy would be one of the four people who were breaking the rules and carrying too much weight in their little plane.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
No, the conspiracy is the lack of media coverage, and the lack of government intervention. The conspiracy is that it is being ALLOWED on purpose. Why? That's the question that we need to be asking. Why would the president not act on behave of Arizona when their governor has been begging for 2000-3000 troops to come and secure that 80-mile stretch of the border. No respose. No help. No media. No hope!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You don't have to report pax in a private plane.

I won't argue numbers, but most Cessna's are 4 or more seats.
The 150/152 trainers are 2 seaters. Yeah, yeah, the 206 configured for jumpers is a single seater.

My C-206 is a 6 seater.

top topics

join