It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted: the BP Gulf disaster?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

My apologies for the delay in answering your post... I was actually so engrossed reading about Mitar Tarabich that I forgot!

I found a pretty good page here.

He does seem to have gotten quite a few things right... like TV:

Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world.

... or modern society:

The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbor...

... science:

Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.

... and I could go on, but it's best to read the whole thing.

Thanks for the response, and for more food for thought. I am getting a bigger picture from this thread, and I must say, I do not like everything I am seeing...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
reply to post by Jechu

My apologies for the delay in answering your post... I was actually so engrossed reading about Mitar Tarabich that I forgot!

I found a pretty good page here.

He does seem to have gotten quite a few things right... like TV:

Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world.

... or modern society:

The more people will know, the less they will love and care for each other. Hatred will be so great between them that they will care more for their different gadgets than for their relatives. Man will trust his gadget more than his first neighbor...

... science:

Those who will read and write different books with numbers will think that they know the most. These learned men will let their lives be led by their calculations, and they will do and live exactly how these numbers tell them. Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments. Those good and wise will see that all this effort and hard work is not worth a penny and that it leads to the destruction of the world, and instead of looking for wisdom in numbers, they will start to seek it in meditation.

... and I could go on, but it's best to read the whole thing.

Thanks for the response, and for more food for thought. I am getting a bigger picture from this thread, and I must say, I do not like everything I am seeing...

TheRedneck

The prophecies of Mitar Tarabich as linked here deserve their own thread IMO.

"Their souls will not be possessed by the Devil, but by something much worse. They will believe that their illusion is the real truth, although there will be no truth in their heads. Here at home it will be the same as all over the world. People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness and all divine beauty and will hide in rankness. Nobody will force them to do that, but they will do it of their own free will."

Seems to be talking about people leaving their towns for the cities to chase the almighty dollar.

edit to add: Nevermind, there already is a thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by heffo7]

<< 1   >>

join