It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted: the BP Gulf disaster?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The Obama administration has once again increased its estimate of the flow of oil from BP's blown-out well.

Three different groups of scientists making educated guesses have come up with upper and lower ranges that go as low as 12,600 barrels a day and as high as 50,000 barrels a day. Marcia McNutt, the federal official charged with determining the flow rate, cited the range of about 20,000 to 40,000 barrels a day as the official estimate.
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

CNN reports from the Gulf, near the Louisiana coast, where BP is building a temporary city to house 1,500 oil spill clean up workers. The location features army-style bunk housing, laundry and dining facilities, and even 24-hour police to enforce order, including the site's "no alcohol" rule. BP says the city could remain in operation anywhere from three to six months.

GRAND ISLE, La. (AP) -- The astonishing news that the oil leak at the bottom of the sea may be twice as big as previously thought could have major repercussions for both the environment and BP's financial health, killing more marine life and dramatically increasing the amount the company must pay in fines and damages.

Scientists now say the blown-out well could have been spewing as much as 2 million gallons of crude a day before a cut-and-cap maneuver started capturing some of the flow, meaning more than 100 million gallons may have leaked into the Gulf of Mexico since the start of the disaster in April. That is more than nine times the size of the 1989 Exxon Valdez disaster, previously the worst oil spill in U.S. history.

As the oil spill disaster continues to flood into Gulf waters it has been declared the largest environmental disaster in United State’s history. The first signs of the oil spill health effects were seen in first responders. Now, the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals state that more than 71 cases of illness related to the oil spill have been reported. Twenty one of those sicknesses were reported in people who aren’t Louisiana residents.
Source: primewriter.com...

And now there is a thread on ATS that indicates there is bedrock damage that may actually be irreparable!

It seems there is no end in sight to the largest oil spill in history now polluting the waters of the Gulf of Mexico and turning it black with crude.... but was it avoidable, or is this disaster a prophesied and unavoidable omen?

Even stranger... did the Hopi Indians of all people know it was coming? I believe most here will probably be familiar with the prophesies of White Feather, but of course I will post it for continuity (and for those who do not know of it).

• "This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

The white-skinned man did indeed come... and took the land (which Indian belief said could not be owned)... and struck their enemies with thunder from the barrel of a gun.

• "This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

I always had some trouble seeing this one as covered wagons... sounds more like sound recordings on spinning discs, a'la vinyl records... but both came...

• "This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

Yes, cattle did come. Yes, they had long horns. Yes, they overran the land and took over the buffalo's reign.

• "This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

Snakes of iron is a pretty apt description of the railroad.

• "This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

A very good description of the wires that make up our infrastructure... first telegraph, then power, then telephone lines, all strung like a massive spider's web across the land.

• "This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

Highways, rivers of stone which absorb the sun's heat and create visible optical mirages as they radiate heat.

• "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

Here is the tie-in! The Gulf oil spill is showing no signs of stopping... no signs of slowing... instead it is accelerating despite all the efforts to stop it, as the above excerpts and links show. The oil is now entering the Gulf Stream, which will carry it quickly up the Eastern seaboard and out into the Atlantic. Now, I know this prophesy has been attributed to the Exxon-Valdez spill or to other oil spills, but the size of these earlier spills does not seem to coincide with the seriousness and impact that the previous prophesies have called. There are not a few trains crossing the US, there are hundreds moving every day. There are not a few wires strung along here and there, there is a massive infrastructure that is awe-inspiring. There are not a few of these 'rivers of stone'; there are thousands, tens of thousands of miles of them going in every conceivable direction!

Thus, the black sea will not be a simple oil spill of a tanker... it will have to be a massive event that coats the shores with oil for hundreds of miles. The Gulf oil spill is more than a spill; it is an ongoing leak of gigantic proportions, which has the ability to do just that which the prophesy indicates... coat hundreds of miles of shoreline with oil as it enters the Gulf Stream and quickly makes its way up the Eastern seaboard.

• "This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

It is said in the source that this is referring to the hippies of the 1960s, but while they did wear their hair long like the Indians, they did not join the tribes and learn their ways and wisdom, at least not in appreciable numbers. This has not yet come to pass.

• "And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

The web site this was taken from states that this too was fulfilled when Skylab crashed, visible from Australia as it fell and by some reports appearing to burn with a bluish glow. But again, this cannot be the prophesy. Skylab was not much of a dwelling-place. It housed some astronauts, yes, but very few under very limited time restraints. The international Space Station, on the other hand, has been touted in the past as being able to sustain humans indefinitely with regular supply runs when finished. And if Skylab burned with a blue glow, why would the Space Station not do likewise?

I also believe prophesy is generally directed toward the lands that the prophesier is familiar with. Australia is far off form the Hopi, far enough to make it very likely that the Hopi themselves in the tribal ceremonies might well not know of the details surrounding it. If, however, the Space Station were to fall on or around North America, they would indeed hear of it. This concept of 'local' prophesy also applies to the Gulf oil spill, much closer to the Hopi than the Exxon-Valdez spill in Alaska.

I believe we may well be looking at a catastrophe we cannot prevent, one destined by fate to occur as a warning sign of the times. And when combined with other prophesies that appear to be drawing close, such as the prophesies concerning 12-21-2012, it would make sense that we are drawing nigh to the time when the ceremonies of the Hopi will cease. If so, we have now 29 months or so before the final prophesies are fulfilled... the mass movement toward native American tribal customs, and the falling and crashing of the International Space Station on or around North America.

Discussion? Thoughts? Nooses?

TheRedneck

• posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
    link   
    I believe you are right on the money with this thread. The part about the 8th sign where the long haired people learned their ways always seemed not quite right when attributed to the hippies.

I agree that the signs need to be much bigger than a simple oil spill as these occur far too often for my liking... but a super oil spill, absolutely!

Also I live in Oz and when Skylab crashed I was surprised to see that people believed that it burned up blue, where as far as I know only one source ever said that, and I don't believe that was conclusive.

What are your thoughts on what would be considered a "dwelling place in the sky"?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
    link   
    reply to post by heffo7

Oh, so Skylab didn't really burn blue?

Thanks for that info. All I really have to go on as far as that is concerned is a website report (and apparently one which is desperately trying to make the prophesy fit the events rather than allowing the events to fulfill the prophesy). Thanks for the local perspective on that aspect.

So far as a dwelling place, it would have to be somewhere that people could actually live,as opposed to somewhere they could visit for short times. When the International Space Station was announced, the plans fit that requirement; people (astronauts) would be stationed there just like soldiers are now stationed in conflict zones... they would literally live there, relying on supplies brought up in the Space Shuttle.

A good follow-up question: Does a dwelling place have to be lived in, or simply be capable of being lived in to be a dwelling place? Is an empty house not still a house?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
    link   

Originally posted by heffo7What are your thoughts on what would be considered a "dwelling place in the sky"?

I bellieve it could be our moon, which is possible but highly unlikely. It could be a heavenly body "Nibiru" which is possible but highly unlikely.

More likely it is heaven descending to Earth. Their is certainly plenty of scripture to back this up.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TheRedneck

S&F my friend. Prophecy is being fulfilled now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
    link   
    double post

[edit on 12-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
    link   
    Revelations 8:8

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

Just sayin'. No one else has seemed to connect this dot yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
    link   
    Bare with me, this is tricky...

One of Einstein's famous thought experiments dealt with paired atoms. While the atoms are near one another a change to one is instantly balenced by the other.

He postulated that if one atom remained on Earth and the other were sent to the opposite side of the universe than the mechanism for this balencing communication would be interupted: A change to one atom could not be countered by it's pair without a delay to allow the transmission of the change (assuming the mechanism could act over such vast distances at all ).

In the 70's a researcher at Stanford carried out a version of the experiment using particle accelerators: the atoms were fired in opposite directions at almost the speed of light. The idea was that with the relative speed being greater than light there should be a measurable delay in a response time to any change.

There wasn't.

When one atom was 'flipped' the other instantly changed to balence the pair. Whatever the mechanism for balencing is, it is independant of distance/speed.

My point in mentioning this is that it gives insight to my beliefs. We like to think of ourselves as so advanced when the fact is we are just barely out of the womb as a species: To say that our knowledge of the universe only scratches the surface is to give us more credit then we deserve.

How does this relate to the topic?

If you can see that time is non-existent, merely a human definition for the progression of events, then it is possible to understand the basis for 'prophecy'. Some events have such a massive impact on those who endure them that they leave imprints on the progression. Like paired atoms reacting to changes, those imprints can be seen by some regardless of when/where they are viewing from.

Imagine looking at an old LP record...you can see on the album that there is a scratch on an upcoming track even though you haven't played to that point yet. Likewise you can imagine a book; you can turn to the last page and see the ending because in the physical printing of the book the end has happened already. Reading the last page makes no sense however unless you go to the beginning and read how the story came to that point.

It is the same with prophecy; seeing events doesn't make sense because there is no knowledge of the lead up...it is not the story that leaves the imprint, just the outcome.

I believe that we have lost something important as we became what we are now (I also think that it may not be accidental, but that is for another thread). Having become dependant on our synthetic world has caused us to lose touch with parts of the natural world of our ancestors. In some ways I think this can be seen by the fact that many of those who still possess these abilities tend to live outside the bubble of the modern world.

So, before I ramble on too much further let me wrap up...I do believe there are important clues that have been left by others before us as a warning. I also believe that many of those clues have been destroyed or hidden over the centuries in an effort by some to control or benefit from the outcome.

What might be approaching I can only speculate, sadly, it's possible that it could have been avoided altoghter. I will say for certain that it was never meant to be the surprise that it is going to be.

We are all supposed to be more prepared then we are.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:21 AM
    link   
    reply to post by [davinci]

Extremely fascinating post. Only two days ago, as I was driving down the street, from nowhere it occured to me that perhaps, rather than evolving, as species we have been de-evolving. That in the process we lost the ability to use most of our brains and rather than turning inward, we are continuing to turn outward for our sharing of information and struggle to understand our universe. While looking at passing trees and foilage, I couldn't help but wonder if some of our answers were right there...all around us, but we are unable to 'access' it anymore, due to our 'forgetting'.

Am I making any sense at all?

So, as this pertains to this thread: There are some known prophecies that I tend to believe, and this is one that rings true. S & F for your thread, I think more people need to be aware of this and do with the information as they want.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:46 AM
    link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
    I believe that we have lost something important as we became what we are now (I also think that it may not be accidental, but that is for another thread). Having become dependant on our synthetic world has caused us to lose touch with parts of the natural world of our ancestors. In some ways I think this can be seen by the fact that many of those who still possess these abilities tend to live outside the bubble of the modern world...

...We are all supposed to be more prepared then we are.

by [davinci]]

I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment (as well as your addition westcoast).

Coming from a world-wide religious perspective, I can say that the reports of miracles, visions and warnings are higher from people in more primitive (aka 3rd world) countries. Of course this is anecdotal evidence, due to the fact that spiritual matters cannot be fact-checked. I am sure this crosses all religious boundaries, whether Hindu, Catholic, Christian or Spiritualist. People who truly focus on a faith are indeed turning inward on a much more regular basis than the rest of society. It stands to reason that those doing so without the deafening distractions of the modern world should be even more successful.
    Whether one believes these are answers from a higher power, or the results of the internal focus of the individual doesn't matter: The lesson might just be that we need to push away from the computer, turn off the TV and radio and spend more time focusing our minds.

As pertaining to the topic at hand...I wonder how many other dreams and visions of this disaster went unrecorded or are lost to time?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by blamethegreys]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by blamethegreys]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:41 AM
    link   
    reply to post by westcoast

It's funny that you mention 'forgetting'.

Part of the Mayan prophecies state that we are now living in the time of 'The Great Forgetting' soon to be followed by an 'Awakening' or 'Rediscovery' of what was lost.

reply to post by blamethegreys

Whether one believes these are answers from a higher power, or the results of the internal focus of the individual doesn't matter: The lesson might just be that we need to push away from the computer, turn off the TV and radio and spend more time focusing our minds.

Without going into detail as to why, I beleive that the 'answer' is out there to be found. It doesn't matter what you believe, there is a path available for anyone who searches.

Religion was never meant to be indoctrinated, it was meant to be a guide for the masses; an idea that most could understand and use as a foundation for finding their way. Over the centuries however religions (all of them) have gone from being philosophies to the corrupted monstrousities we see now.

Very few people reflect on what is meant by the ideas, they just memorise what is relevant to thier desires. Instead of a fluid and evolving code it has been replaced by a rigid and inflexible set of laws.

The religious prophets were meant to be teachers, not dictators; thier lessons meant to guide people on their quest to understanding, not provide answers to mindless followers.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
    link   
    Nicely put Davinci

Imagine this.

An all seeing all knowing power which is humanly indescribile because we do not have the capacity to understand it.

Imagine that this power designed us this way for a reason, the reason being when we change form spiritualy we move into the next "capacity" of higher understanding. We do not need to understand everything just yet, all we need to understand is simple, love. Understanding love and what it can do for humanity is the point. Imagine that in the original design mankind was given the ability to chose, to chose weather to love or to hate.

Take a look at the world around us, Hate is the God here. People become corrupted by Money and material wealth. medicines are designed not to cure or prevent, they are created to make a buck, Wars are not faught to save our peoples way of life they are faught to change the way of life for a greedy few.

Evil is in control of things here and that will not change until things can not go any further and the master reset switch is thrown.

I think all the signs are around us and that the fuse was lit a long time ago, things will go bang sometime in the future, they have to.

If we lived in a perfect world nobody would suffer, everyone would have food and shelter, the academics would create technology to further the prospects of mankind and yes we would expand throughout the universe. We are witnessing first hand what has been written for many years. we are being decieved from all angles very easily by the power on this Earth.

Things are going to get bad before they get better and alot more people are going to wake up to whats going on. I am not saying that all I have written is correct as I don't have all the answers but I do believe there are forces on Earth working to break us.

This Oil Breach has turned into a catastrophe and is causing alot of damage but this is just a scratch on the surface of the record that is being played.

Apologies for the spelling errors

[edit on 13-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
    link   
    I had a very powerful revelation around two months ago about the ocean, and it was pretty horrible. I didn't understand it but now things are making much more sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
    link   
    American Indian religion was redacted after having to compete with Christianity. White men coming in wagons as a sign? Without documentable proof of the existence of these prophecies before contact with whites, it is safest just to assume they were created after the fact, and the parts of about the ocean turning black (2nd Trumpet, Rev. 8:8-9), and the "star"/"dwelling place" crashing down (3rd Trumpet, "Wormwood"), are derived from the Bible.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
    link   

You are talking about electron spin.

The key to that seeming contradiction is that matter (and thus energy, since they are both aspects of the same thing) cannot travel faster than light. Information has no such boundary.

I read a book some time back where the author shared his own thought experiment: imagine a huge pair of scissors, large enough to reach the outer planets from Earth. If we were to work those scissors so that the blades were moving at near the speed of light, the point where they intersect, the cutting edge,would move much faster than the speed of light, and would violate no physical laws. Information from Earth could be instantaneously received on Jupiter or Saturn simply by observing the point of intersection.

In other words, there is no Universal speed limit on information, only on matter/energy.

Another useful visualization is to see the Universe we live in as a giant circle. We are on the circle, moving along it as we travel through time, and thus see things ahead of us only as we approach them. But should there be someone located at the center of that circle, every event would be the same distance from them, regardless of how far it might be from us. There would be no such thing as time in the observation of this central observer; they would be able to see our travels, but an event 1000 years in our future would be as clear to them as an event 10 minutes ahead of us.

So prophesy can be true, even from a 'scientifically informed' point of view. It is far from impossible to imagine; only difficult to prove.

What might be approaching I can only speculate, sadly, it's possible that it could have been avoided altoghter. I will say for certain that it was never meant to be the surprise that it is going to be.

As can any of us. We can read the prophesies, we can speculate, but in the end that is all we have done.

From the King James Bible, I Corinthians 13:12

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    Source: www.biblegateway.com...

I do believe it is good to watch for these clues, and try to use them to avoid catastrophe as much as possible; they are left for us, after all. But in the end, we are simply trying to understand that which is probably impossible for us to comprehend.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Ian the Christian

In many ways, Indian theology agreed more with Christianity than it disagreed with it. The Indians believed in a Great Spirit who was responsible for all creation, but who rarely took active roles in the world; instead, He worked through His creations. One of these was the being known as 'Panaha' (referenced in the source for the prophesies in my OP), who was a great teacher and seer, like Jesus was for the Christians. There are mentions of Jesus appearing in other cultures after his resurrection; could Panaha be another name for Jesus of Nazareth? The Indians also believed in life after death, as well as good and evil spirits... again, just like Christianity.

The problem when the Europeans came over was not that the religions clashed so much as they misunderstood each other. Religion tends to take on cultural aspects in addition to the spiritual teachings, and of course there was a major culture clash between the native Indians and the Europeans... mainly over the capitalistic views of the Europeans. A good example was when Long Island was purchased form the tribes there; of course they sold it for baubles! They, in their mind, didn't even own it, and neither could the Europeans! Land was to be used, not owned and held... ownership as we know it was a foreign concept. It makes as much sense as you asking me to buy a thousand acres of Jupiter... sure, I'll sell it! It's not something that anyone can own. I'll take your money.

Another important difference was that the Indians had no formal writing. They did not make symbols in books that later generations could read; instead they told stories, carefully repeated exactly as they had been told to them by their ancestors. So of course there are no written accounts, but then again, there is no 'proof' that these stories and prophesies did not exist prior to the Europeans.

In some ways, this method of transferring knowledge from one generation to the next has advantages over writing it down in books... for example, I would hazard to guess that we both read the Biblical accounts of Jesus in different ways. I see Him as a being sent form God, God's Son, God's Creation outside of sin, who came to this world and was both amazed and frustrated at how much we had forgotten and how hard it was for us to learn what was so simple to Him. I see that frustration and amazement at us so much more prevalent in the scriptures than most do. Yet, we are reading the same words. In stories, the full medium of communication is utilized: words to convey meanings, voice inflections, body language, facial expressions... all are a part of our natural means of communication. Books may be immutable, but they are also somewhat incomplete.

I have to bring up something that your post made me think about: Wormwood. Yes, we have seemingly parallel prophesies in the falling of a dwelling-place in the heavens, burning blue, and the falling of Wormwood burning in Rev. 8. Is it possible these are the same occurrence? I did some checking on Wormwood with Strong's Exhaustive Concordance (readers can access a good site with it here) and found some interesting things... the star Wormwood is referred to as a star, but the word that is translated as star simply refers to a thing scattered across an expanse... as a star. It could just as easily be a Space Station or a meteorite or a stray comet as an actual star. It falls from the sky, the expanse where it existed.

It also does not fall into nor directly corrupt the seas, but rather the rivers and streams and their sources. This 'Wormwood' falls onto the land!

What is now interesting is its name: Wormwood, or in the original Greek, apsinthion. Sound familiar? It did to me; it sounds similar to absinthe, a substance used for making liqueur bitters, and which contains thujone, which has been compared to psychotropic drugs due to it's molecular shape. There is another connection: absinthe is derived from the wormwood plant.

Wormwood is also a rather old medicinal herb, used to treat indigestion and gastric discomfort, similar to Castor Oil... and with the same bitter taste.

"And as physicians when they seek to give
    A draught of bitter wormwood to a child,
    First smearing along the edge that rims the cup
    The liquid sweets of honey, golden-hued,"
    Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Thujone is also the primary ingredient in Sage Oil:

Sage oil is the essential oil made from the culinary herb sage, Salvia officinalis. In addition to its valuable flavoring characteristics, it has been suggested that sage oil can contain as much as 50% thujone by weight. The exact amount varies based on the time in the season and which part of the plant tested. Thujone is traditionally regarded as one of the active ingredients in absinthe distinguishing it from "less controversial" alcoholic beverages.

It has been suggested that sage oil boosts short-term memory performance in many using it as a dietary supplement. Sage oils can be toxic and may trigger abortions as well as "cause dizziness, rapid heartbeat, and provoke epileptic seizures"

Thujone is also closely related to Camphor, both having the molecular formula C10H16O. Camphor itself is indeed poisonous:

In larger quantities, it is poisonous when ingested and can cause seizures, confusion, irritability, and neuromuscular hyperactivity. In extreme cases, even topical application of camphor may lead to hepatotoxicity. Lethal doses in adults are in the range 50–500 mg/kg (orally). Generally, 2 g causes serious toxicity and 4 g is potentially lethal.
    Source: en.wikipedia.org...

That molecular formula C10H16O should have looked familiar to anyone with a passing knowledge of chemistry; it is a ketone, basically a hydrocarbon (as in fossil fuels) with an attached oxygen atom... which could be easily formulated in an explosion in space where there would be only a small amount of precious oxygen available. Partial combustion of a fossil fuel.

There is also the color... the Hopi said the dwelling-place would burn blue as it fell. The color of a flame indicates the compounds which are burning. A quick look turned up the following substances which burn with a blue flame:
    Now I haven't been able to find any reference to any of these being used in the construction of the International Space Station, but then again I haven;t exactly been glued to my seat watching the thing go together either... and this is surely only a partial listing of substances that show blue in a flame test. So I am putting out a call to ATS for help on this one:

Is there any substance that exhibits blue in a flame test being used in construction of the International Space Station?

Thanks for opening my eyes on this a little, Ian!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TheRedneck

That's it exactly.

At our core we are a self aware energy pattern. Anything that energy is capable of, so are we. Regardless if it's the logic of science, the belief in a God, or a philosophical ideal; whatever it takes for a person to find their answer is the answer.

Frequency in this case is the key to everything.

If you ignore the media hype, there are real changes that are going happen in the coming years/decades. Whether it is pole change, shifts in the sun or aligning with a black hole: All of these things and more can have an impact on an energy pattern.

When you tighten a guitar string you can hear the oscillation changes in the vibration as you apply more strain. This behavior is predictable for all waves however in our case the wave is also a consciousness. There is no way of predicting what impact that may have.

The event itself is predictable.

Early writing or even older oral traditions alone would have carried histories of previous 'changes' forward. Depending on how long you think a developed human society has existed, this idea becomes almost guarenteed. If you add the information transfer abilities of an electrical system then it becomes almost like looking at a hard-drive image for sensitive individuals.

I don't have the reference, but physicists made an unexpected discovery during a quantum experiment in the last couple years...thier model for the results of all the data collected showed a measuable variation in the results when there was an observer actual present. The implications of this type of discovery go beyond science into disciplines not based on statistical analysis.

Although do I think that some future events can be changed I don't believe that is true of all. The downfall to prophecies is not knowing which events can be changed and those that are fixed.

The only 'hard facts' available is how often the same event is mentioned.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
    link   

I have concerned myself for many years with trying to understand what type of energy creates this consciousness we experience, and all I have to show for it is more questions. It seems the further we go toward understanding the Universe, the farther we are from understanding ourselves.

What I do know is this: there are far too many examples of ESP, premonition, or prophesies which have proven accurate later on to be simply dismissed as much of science today tries to do. We live in a world filled with energy and forces, but we really do not understand these forces. What is electricity? The movement of charged particle. What is a charged particle? The basis for electricity.

What is mass? An inherent property of matter that causes it to be attracted to other mass. What is matter? That which has mass.

Circular logic. But it's all we have.

So I refuse to do what most scientists do and simply try to ignore the hard questions. I do believe there is life after death, that there are other spiritual beings that inhabit this existence out of our ability to detect under most conditions. I believe that an intelligence created the Universe. All of these things I believe because there is a preponderance of circumstantial evidence and no proof otherwise.

That is faith. Berate it if you will, but just as I cannot prove those things I believe, neither can anyone else prove they do not exist.

But having faith does not mean I cannot, nor that I should not, try to understand more. And so I do try, albeit unsuccessfully much of the time, to grow and learn. Threads like this are for that purpose; to piece together the puzzles that surround us, to try each piece in an attempt to make it fit, and to learn to recognize the subtle clues that can lead us to understand what others are trying to tell us.

I seem to also recall the experiment you mention. As I recall, not much was said about it after a few initial reports that were pretty vague about what it could mean. The scientists dismissed it as a fluke. I for one believe it was no fluke, but a clue that was discarded because it didn't fit the picture some wanted the puzzle to look like.

I posted a thread in this particular case which was not yet ready; I am learning more and more as I examine the different responses, and a lot of what I am seeing is pretty scary stuff. It is too bad I can't go into the details here; a complete dissemination of the information would take up literally page after page of posts, and it is sometimes difficult to get others to read even these sort snippets of information.

So consider this thread as a work in progress... and one in which the more who participate, the more accurate will be the picture which finally emerges form the pieces we find.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
    link   
    Well... going back to predictions concerning the oil spill...

Like the Hopi Prophecies and the signs, there is another prophecy that for me has to do with the current gulf spill.
    You have to search for Mitar Tarabich, the Serbian Prophet.

I will not talk about the many fulfilled events he prophesied (there’s a whole bunch of them), but there is one that is making sense right now:

“People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds.
    Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them.”

Dig out = drill, Black gold = oil, Light, speed and power = electricity
    Finally Open Wounds = oil spill not being closed

All of its predictions have come true so far, just hope this is the last, because the rest is not good at all.

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    I finally figured out why they are doing this oil gusher:

This is an excuse for a company to pour millions of pounds of chemicals into the water. Why? Because sea water is dirty, they are worried the millions of people who swim in the sea may carry bacteria with them and infect the entire population, so just how they have to put fluoride in the water for our safety, they have to clean the sea with dangerous chemicals in order to keep us safe.

Of course this is pure speculation but considering how stupid it sounds I think this is right along the illuminati path.

Of course that would just be the cover story. The real truth is likely that they caused this in order to profit off it. How is too complex to fathom, we'll just have to wait until their crimes become exposed and we can see them.

Sincerely,
    The Watchers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join