It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Extra Terrestrial Affairs Commission for Denver on November 2010 Ballot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
June 11, 2010

"DENVER - The EXTRA campaign, which is calling on Denver residents to help them post alleged documented extraterrestrial evidence on the city's website, will have to wait until November."

"Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission ballot initiative had been put on the August 10, primary election ballot, but the Denver Elections Division posted the change of date on its web site in June."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also from the article:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If passed by voters in November, the seven member commission would post alleged evidence of extraterrestrial visitors on Denver's government web site.

The commission would be funded by grants, gifts and donations. The commission says no money from the city budget will be used for the website.

Earlier this year, the Mission for Inhibiting Bureaucracy recently registered with the city as a political committee against the Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission.

The M.I.B argues the commission would cost the city $23,000 a year in incidental costs. " Source: www.kdvr.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never knew the M.I.B. are also known as the "Mission for Inhibiting Bureaucracy"- Although some will be dissapointed that the election is not going to be held in August as originally scheduled, (reason for the change unknown) November of
2010 is ok too, and will allow more time for backers to explain its purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The process to get it on the ballot has been a slow but steady one:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review by City Council and City Attorney completed, April 8, 2009

Approval of draft petition materials by Elections Division completed, May 4, 2009

Signed, completed petitions received by Elections Division, September 4, 2009

Signature verification completed; petitions deemed insufficient, September 29, 2009.

Additional signatures submitted to cure insuffiency November 2, 2009.

Signature verification completed; petitions deemed sufficient. (deadline Nov. 27, 2009)

Referred to next citywide ballot (November 2, 2010).

Details of Ballot regarding the UFO Commission to be approved or disapproved
by voters in Denver are here:

www.denvergov.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

S&F while checking my thread I came across your comment and decided to check you thread out! I like it and think it's a big step for a lot of peoples independent disclosure!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks. It will be interesting to see what type of reports the UFO Commission receives and publishes on its website, assuming the
voters approve the initiative, which I believe that they will.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
June 15, 2010

In a new (16) minute video interview, Paola Harris, from Exopolitics Denmark, interviews Jeff Peckman, in Denver on Vimeo; Peckman is the man behind the ballot initiative to start the UFO- Extra Terrestrial Affairs Commission, which is scheduled for a final vote on the initiative in Denver, Colorado in November of 2010.

Go here to listen to the video, and read the article:

www.digitaljournal.com...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

top topics

join