It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperately seeking Palestinians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74
I will love it when the first palesitinian replies, and all they say is " Death to Israeal and Death to America".

I would hasten to add that their contribution to some of these threads would humble and shut a lot of people up.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think Helen Thomas had it right. Sad for the people living in Israel today , but thier people hadn't lived in the 'holy land' for nearly 2000 years. To me this means they no longer had any claim to it. When the US and Britain created the new Israeli state at the end of WW2, they set the stage for most, if not all, of the unrest in that region. The displaced people, who even now attempt to regain thier stolen land, are branded criminals.

Do you think that if the Japanese had suffered a holocaust such as the Jews did, that Brimerica would steal land from China to give to them?

NOT A CHANCE! The reasons the Jewish people were settled back in Israel, is because noone wanted to give up any of thier own land in order to help "god's chosen people", and the people of the region were poor, and weak.

When the Truth becomes your enemy, you give up all semblance of righteousness!

Strength to Helen Thomas! You spoke truth and were slapped down for it!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join