It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Leaked Emails About Gulf Of Mexico Shorts 1 Day Before Disaster! Must See!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This ruined my day. Bleh.

I'll go ahead and put this out there (hopefully not prophetically): If they wanted a super disaster, and I mean insane... create a hurricane like Katrina, and slam it into the Gulf so that it throws all that oil onto land. Then the southeast US is flooded with oil.

If they created Katrina, and an oil spill, whats to stop them from combining the two into a nightmare beyond imagining.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
These people are not human , to laugh at the suffering of animals, these people are what is wrong with the world.
They should all be named so one by one by one they could be Xed out, start with Torres, these people are # on earth.

That was inside job!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
The article is satirical in nature:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The news about Goldman's bet against the Gulf comes on the heels of embarrassing revelations that the firm had taken a short position on Lindsay Lohan's acting career. More here.

Yes there is something odd about that article from the huffington post, I don't think it was meant to be serious, if thats the case then thats a highly irresponsible article. I'm confused now, does this mean that this was just a joke that was missunderstood? or is this based on fact?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
"Fab" Torre deserves to be drowned in oil and dead ocean life.

I completely disagree. He should be given a medal and knighted and sainted for being so stupid as to email such damning evidence that *COULD* be used against BP, etc.

S & F for this thread. I wonder how many people will read it?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Treason never prospers.

Why?

Because, if treason prospers, none dare call it treason.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
YEP...

My suspicions were correct. I posted this particular thread about this very thing called;
Oil Spill Appears to be Intentional: Destroy the world for the Almighty dollar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I like about this vid that you have is that it gets into exact figures.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Naomi Klein wrote Shock Doctrine. Though they're both good.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ejaylinz

actually tom cruise was in tropic thunder he was the fat bald movie producer he wore extensive makeup and big rubber hands to produce the effect. remember same guys made robert downy junior a black man

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok I only read the first page of posts...but are we saying...they KNEW the deepwater horizon rig was going to explode????!!! If they knew...who would do this and why....who !!!!???? I live minutes from the shore in the gulf and this is personal....

Is this another 9/11? I feel so naive. Please tell me what you know.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
this is making me sick to my stomach. im not exagerrating a bit here. What can possibly be done about this? forgive me, i just watched the video & havent read any other posts yet so if i missed something sorry. We need a congressional hearing about this right now. I am losing all faith in my country, they really pushed me over the edge with this one. I hope everyone involved in orchestrating this disaster rots in hell.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
*double post

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Um, I thought I posted this exact same thing last week and was immediately flamed that it was all fake, Huffington Post, then the thread was yanked....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Keep in mind, it IS hurricane season NOW. And every year, at least one hurricane enters the Gulf. Usually more like three or four. And they are showing no signs of even slowing this leak down, just trying to profit off it.

Also lying about the amount of oil spewing out. It is WAY more than anyone is saying. If this keeps leaking until, say, Dec 21 2012, I'm predicting actual end of everything.

And they are spraying dispersants on it in the millions of gallons. This merely conceals the crime from view, while making it a thousand times worse. The oil can now evaporate, and turn into rain. GS happens to be heavily invested in the company that makes the dispersant they are using, for more purely evil profits. This is the biggest disaster ever, by far. This seriously could cause the death of everything in the world....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
it is just coincidence

well ....

not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
Go back inside, folks. Absolutely nothing to see here. Did you hear Tom Cruise dressed up as his character from Tropic Thunder during the MTV Movie Awards? And he even danced! I'm serious. There's also a lively debate as to who that girl from Twilight will be dating in the third movie.

Say, is Hannah Montana old enough to have a drug scandal yet? Don't these things interest you people? Did you watch the World Cup? America and England tied! What do yall think of the NBA Finals? The referees are under suspicion for bad calls, ya know?

Go back inside, please. The NWO will take care of you.

heh that is a class reply.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-6-2010 by igor_ats]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just found the Huffington Post article that he references for the quotes he mentioned (ie. "suck it little fishies and birdies"). I'm afraid it is a Borowitz Report, which, apparently, is satire much like the Onion. Here's the link:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
man this website talks about and has dirt on soooooooo many huge events that are never brought to Major Media and News light. WOW. I cant believe most of us are not being stalked by the government or this website is still up!. Thank god that the light can still shne through all the ignorant darkness. We truth seekers will be the ones saved when all the sinning lying rotten degenerates are obliterated due to their disobedience to to the people, this planet, and god. AMEN they and their riches shall all burn

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
Interesting article with an interview from Bob Chapman.

Bob Chapman - theinternationalforecaster.com...

radiopatriot.wordpress.com...

“They also (Goldman Sachs) also sold 43 percent of their position in BP and I suspect — although we’ll not know probably ever — that they probably used derivatives to short the other part of their position. And they probably — if they didn’t do that, they shorted against the box, which freezes your position. And so they knew something was going down. And so didn’t Halliburton. And Halliburton bought — about three weeks or so before the event… they bought out a company that specializes in taking care of problem wells, although Halliburton’s perfectly capable of doing that. And so there’s a lot of question for complicity.

Freezing a position?

“They go to a market maker, like an insurance company, or another bank or a brokerage house and they say ‘look, we want to buy some derivative puts to freeze our position in British Petroleum, so what kind of a deal can you give us?’ And so the party comes back and says ‘well, we can give you this kind of a deal’, and they accept it and it freezes the position. And it’s done over the counter so nobody ever sees it. …It gives you the advantage of not being exposed to any gain or any loss. And you can also do it with stock. You can short an equal amount of shares that you’re long and freeze the position. And that’s what I think they did.

“And Goldman, back in October along with JP Morgan Chase and HSBC and Citibank and Deutche Bank, they all went long the dollar, and they went short the Euro. So they knew what was going on.

And it’s the same case here. They knew ahead of time. Halliburton knew as well. I mean, this was a planned event. This didn’t just happen.

Asked upon what he based that, he replied,

“A chain of events, and backing into a conclusion. I mean these things aren’t coincidence. There is no such thing as coincidence.”

I'm starting to think there was definitely prior knowledge, and I'm wondering aloud if perhaps the oil leak actually took place before it was reported to the public? You throw in Haliburton's presence and it is a wide open debate.

www.businessweek.com...

May 31 (Bloomberg)—BP Plc told regulators six weeks before its well in the Gulf of Mexico exploded that workers were having trouble maintaining control, according to e-mails released yesterday by the House Energy and Commerce Committee investigating the spill.

A March 10 e-mail to Frank Patton, the U.S. Minerals Management Service’s drilling engineer for the New Orleans district, from BP executive Scherie Douglas said the company planned to sever the pipe connecting the well to the rig and plug the hole.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by OuttaTime

Naomi Klein wrote Shock Doctrine. Though they're both good.

That's who I meant. Oops. Got ahead of myself

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Originally posted by scwizard
The article is satirical in nature:

The news about Goldman's bet against the Gulf comes on the heels of embarrassing revelations that the firm had taken a short position on Lindsay Lohan's acting career. More here.

Yes there is something odd about that article from the huffington post, I don't think it was meant to be serious, if thats the case then thats a highly irresponsible article. I'm confused now, does this mean that this was just a joke that was missunderstood? or is this based on fact?

Spacemonkeys , it's not odd. Borowitz writes on the Huffington Post the same way Bill Maher does; they both are comedians. Huffington has people write for her that are comedians as well as people who are serious. It's like having both Phage and Signals

[edit on 13-6-2010 by dragonsmusic]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join