It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Leaked Emails About Gulf Of Mexico Shorts 1 Day Before Disaster! Must See!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
Go back inside, folks. Absolutely nothing to see here. Did you hear Tom Cruise dressed up as his character from Tropic Thunder during the MTV Movie Awards? And he even danced! I'm serious. There's also a lively debate as to who that girl from Twilight will be dating in the third movie.

Say, is Hannah Montana old enough to have a drug scandal yet? Don't these things interest you people? Did you watch the World Cup? America and England tied! What do yall think of the NBA Finals? The referees are under suspicion for bad calls, ya know?

Go back inside, please. The NWO will take care of you.

So, your tactics in rebuttal(?) is to get cutesy and try to be a comedian? Hint: It ain't WORKING!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
PLEASE ATS KEEP THIS ON FRONT PAGE FOR A BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY OP!!!!!! S & f sir
WAKE UP WORLD TIME FOR THESE CRIMINALS TO BE LYNCHED IM FOR THE DEFENSE OF EVERYONE OF THOSE DEAD ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why is this guy referencing a Huffington Post Article from a Satire Report filed under "Comedy" as a valid source? Am I missing something?

Pretty akward watching that guy patronizing on folks for rather wanting to read about the short on lindsay lohans acting career by GS which is obviously the "punchline" for that satire article.

Can someone provide another source that this email has really come up during an investigation?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ejaylinz

Yes, Tom Cruise was in Tropic Thunder. He was the man financing the movie.

Wait! NWO programming taking over as we de-rail the thread about something thats insignificant!!

Back on TOPIC...

Birdys and Fishys... Its only a matter of time until you can add Humans to that when the oil is further enbeded into the eco system and crops fail due to Toxic waste etc.

And when it gets further into the Gulf Stream and spreads into the Atlantic to Europe etc.

But hey! At least Goldman sachs made a tone of money!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

This is disaster capitalism in action, in its purest form. If you're not acquainted with the term yet, get to it quickly, this is the philosophy that the major global players all live by now and will continue to do so until there's a total overhaul.

I've just come with the same conclusion: first the idea of progress, then security, and now the disaster era!
But disaster capitalism is very appropriate term. Bravo!

That is Globalization - A New World Chaos! Not the NWO.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Indeed. The disaster capitalism philosophy was applied to everything from Hurricane Katrina and the Indonesian Tsunami of '06 to the Iraq War.

1.Arrive.

2.Raise Hell.

3.Leave.

Insert 'Make money along the way' in between points 2 and 3.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting article with an interview from Bob Chapman.

Bob Chapman - theinternationalforecaster.com...

radiopatriot.wordpress.com...

“They also (Goldman Sachs) also sold 43 percent of their position in BP and I suspect — although we’ll not know probably ever — that they probably used derivatives to short the other part of their position. And they probably — if they didn’t do that, they shorted against the box, which freezes your position. And so they knew something was going down. And so didn’t Halliburton. And Halliburton bought — about three weeks or so before the event… they bought out a company that specializes in taking care of problem wells, although Halliburton’s perfectly capable of doing that. And so there’s a lot of question for complicity.

Freezing a position?

“They go to a market maker, like an insurance company, or another bank or a brokerage house and they say ‘look, we want to buy some derivative puts to freeze our position in British Petroleum, so what kind of a deal can you give us?’ And so the party comes back and says ‘well, we can give you this kind of a deal’, and they accept it and it freezes the position. And it’s done over the counter so nobody ever sees it. …It gives you the advantage of not being exposed to any gain or any loss. And you can also do it with stock. You can short an equal amount of shares that you’re long and freeze the position. And that’s what I think they did.

“And Goldman, back in October along with JP Morgan Chase and HSBC and Citibank and Deutche Bank, they all went long the dollar, and they went short the Euro. So they knew what was going on.

And it’s the same case here. They knew ahead of time. Halliburton knew as well. I mean, this was a planned event. This didn’t just happen.

Asked upon what he based that, he replied,

“A chain of events, and backing into a conclusion. I mean these things aren’t coincidence. There is no such thing as coincidence.”

I'm starting to think there was definitely prior knowledge, and I'm wondering aloud if perhaps the oil leak actually took place before it was reported to the public? You throw in Haliburton's presence and it is a wide open debate.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman's sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP's stock during the quarter.

www.globalresearch.ca...
*Go to link for more sources.

Yes, it's true. You can't say for certain that this is suspicious behavior on Goldman's part but knowing their recent history you are almost inclined to believe that they had some knowledge of the impending disaster. Go figure... they're all in the same bed after all.

This is disaster capitalism in action, in its purest form. If you're not acquainted with the term yet, get to it quickly, this is the philosophy that the major global players all live by now and will continue to do so until there's a total overhaul.

Before 911 United and American Airlines stocks were sold, weren't they? This is beginning to sound more and more like a deliberate attack, whether homegrown or foreign.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Indeed. The disaster capitalism philosophy was applied to everything from Hurricane Katrina and the Indonesian Tsunami of '06 to the Iraq War.

1.Arrive.

2.Raise Hell.

3.Leave.

Insert 'Make money along the way' in between points 2 and 3.

With your permission, I am going to quote you in my novel

Things are really accelerating. Since 9/11 it really appeared they were creating a fascist system based on the idea/emotion of "feeling threatened", however the banking bubble exploded and now they are in dispersion, tunnel-consciousness has taken over. Disaster (like Titanic) seems appropriate designation for the present situation. Because the disaster already happened/happens, the security idea doesn't seem to really work.

The idea of disaster contains a lot more power than other, "humane" ideas. That is really planetary consciousness in action!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

I'll admit to not reading this whole thread so I'll just post it and really hope that this is already somewhere on this site if not right here:

www.trilateral.org...:

Peter Sutherland is chairman of BP plc (1997 – current). He is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International (1995 – current). He was appointed chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008. He is currently UN special representative for migration and development. Before these appointments, he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organization.

STH
And these are just the things we know. The message is still being managed with more resources than I care to imagine.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by stopthathurts]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ejaylinz

Actually, Tommy was in tropic Thunder..!! You just would'nt have recognised him through the make-up. The balding head and pot belly..lol But yes, the "Producer" in Tropic Thunder was indeed the Cruiser..

Now let us get back on track....

If these dudes knew this was going to happen, odds are they caused it or had someone do it for em'.

So the question is now, will a patsy take the fall or has Fab screwed it all up by shooting off his big mouth to his woman..lol

Interesting to see how he gets out of this... I'm sure he will somehow..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Fab" Torre deserves to be drowned in oil and dead ocean life.

I am dead sure this is disaster capitalism at work. making money from the miseries of others. This is just too much. TOO TOO MUCH!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There has to be some reason why the MSM labels GS as one of the most powerful firms in the wall street or even in the entire industry. If the original article is factually correct, then it is clear that GS had some foreknowledge about the "event" in GoM. The reason is that petroleum industry shares are one of the most safest assets for the financial sector.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This was posted in a sarcastic article before in the Huffington post, and GS is just a distraction, they are small potatoes compared to this big fish.

The biggest corporation to profit from all of this is State Street Corporation.

en.wikipedia.org...

They are the major shareholders in Exxon, Chevron and Halliburton with a total of with over 19.6 TRILLION Dollar invested.

All the information is in this underrated thread that connects every dot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GM

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Permission granted, let me know when it gets published.

reply to post by Grey Magic

Thanks for linking that thread, didn't even notice it. This Peter Sutherland fella is one powerful dude... underrated indeed. Still no opinion on any of it because I've just begun reading but it looks as if this hole keeps getting bigger and bigger, its funny how the Vatican finds itself involved... always mentioned at least.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
GS could have shorted the gulf due to the coming hurricane season. That quote from "fabulous fab" could have been talking about the "one oil rig goes down due to hurricane". I'm just not ready to call this a pre-planned conspiracy yet. The GS betting against the gulf just before the hurricane season isn't that significant right off the bat.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
If this had been ANY of us, we'd be behind bars this very moment, awaiting a hearing.

Just one more thing to be livid about that nothing will be done about. How much more obvious does it need to get? This is BLATANT FRAUD!

Test, after test, after test, they see we fail every one...so they're getting more blatant by the day because they KNOW they'll receive NO consequence for their treasonous actions.

Like some kind of sado-masochistic serial killer, they're praying we stop them, as they're unable to stop even if they wanted to.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by lagnar]

i totally agree with you on your assumption if it had been the average joe-you or me per se, we would of been behind bars with fed briefings every other hour on how we had known. sad sad world we live in.

come to think of it did not goldman sachs short the events of 9/11? i mean where does this travesty stop?

my last little thought on this event is the thread a while back where it was said that tptb know about events 1 day and so many odd hours -minutes in advance. i mean these big time investors are striking 100 percent accuracy on their betting habits, just wish they would have enough money by now and start betting on positive happenings soon as anyone this day and age surely could not argue with a investor making money on free energy or curing cancer

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The article is satirical in nature:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The news about Goldman's bet against the Gulf comes on the heels of embarrassing revelations that the firm had taken a short position on Lindsay Lohan's acting career. More here.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey, hey , hey , hey , hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys, he's basing this off of a Huffington post piece that involves the Borowitz Report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys and dolls, Mr Borowitz is a comedian! One of his pieces was used extensively in the MSM a while back and embarassed the hell out of the guy who thought it was serious.

Huffington post fans out there, y'all MUST know what I'm talking about!

Listen to the clip in this thread , OP, the guy's premise is based off of something Andy Borowitz said. Andy makes things up because he's a comedian.

Go back and look, my fellow tin foil hat wearing friends. www.borowitzreport.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
operation swift fox is in effect

operatio garden plot will be soon

[edit on 13-6-2010 by icecold7]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by icecold7]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join