It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Leaked Emails About Gulf Of Mexico Shorts 1 Day Before Disaster! Must See!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+84 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This is almost over the top, the things the Goldman Sachs exec says, but it's all from reliable sources.

He's quoted one day before the disaster saying the firm was "taking a big short position" on the gulf.

He goes on to say "one oil rig goes down, and we are going to be rolling in the dough".

And here's the over the top quote... "suck it fishies and birdies"...

WTF.

If this is true, he knows there's going to be a disaster that kills "fishies and birdies"!!!!

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman's sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP's stock during the quarter.

www.globalresearch.ca...
*Go to link for more sources.

Yes, it's true. You can't say for certain that this is suspicious behavior on Goldman's part but knowing their recent history you are almost inclined to believe that they had some knowledge of the impending disaster. Go figure... they're all in the same bed after all.

This is disaster capitalism in action, in its purest form. If you're not acquainted with the term yet, get to it quickly, this is the philosophy that the major global players all live by now and will continue to do so until there's a total overhaul.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Selling stock is not the same as shorting a stock.

By selling they prevented losses in the tens of millions as the stock went down. But if they bought put options (shorting), they indeed could have made a billion or two ... anybody have credible info on this?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You're absolutely right about that. Naomi Wolf wrote a book called The Shock Doctrine which explains that exact concept.
I'm pretty sure they used it during the Haiti quake too. The Structural Adjustment Program seems to be in effect.

+56 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Go back inside, folks. Absolutely nothing to see here. Did you hear Tom Cruise dressed up as his character from Tropic Thunder during the MTV Movie Awards? And he even danced! I'm serious. There's also a lively debate as to who that girl from Twilight will be dating in the third movie.

Say, is Hannah Montana old enough to have a drug scandal yet? Don't these things interest you people? Did you watch the World Cup? America and England tied! What do yall think of the NBA Finals? The referees are under suspicion for bad calls, ya know?

Go back inside, please. The NWO will take care of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by area6

Correct.

When you buy a stock, your betting it will go up.

When you buy shorts on a stock, your betting it will go down...

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If this had been ANY of us, we'd be behind bars this very moment, awaiting a hearing.

Just one more thing to be livid about that nothing will be done about. How much more obvious does it need to get? This is BLATANT FRAUD!

Test, after test, after test, they see we fail every one...so they're getting more blatant by the day because they KNOW they'll receive NO consequence for their treasonous actions.

Like some kind of sado-masochistic serial killer, they're praying we stop them, as they're unable to stop even if they wanted to.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This thread really needs more attention so that more people see it. I knew that Goldman Sachs sold shares of BP stock, but I had no idea about those quotes (unless I'm just behind on the news). "Suck it fishies and birdies"? Even if the oil spill didn't happen, hearing that a BP executive said this (if it is true) gives one good insight into the mind of the elite.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Wait a second this is so obvious.

OK we know Omama is good freinds with golden sacks and we know they delayed the clean up opertaions because they told everyone that the need a licence and they would not give licences out.

Seems to me that Obama might get a nice kickback by ensuring the maxiumium damage.

Sure i might had jumped to the wrong conclusion but then it comes to international banksters and oil we know nothing is as it seems and the zionists don't give a $hit if they send us off on phony wars a millions of people dies as we have alrady seen.
'
Sure is funney that wikileaks guy is now more wanted than Bin-Laden and yet the real terrorists are allowed to do as they please and are above question.

Time we fought this cancer one and for all.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Good point, this is insight from the mind of an elite power broker on wall street.

And it's on the front page already!

But it's the middle of the night in the US, so maybe it will get more flats tomorrow!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
Go back inside, folks. Absolutely nothing to see here. Did you hear Tom Cruise dressed up as his character from Tropic Thunder during the MTV Movie Awards? And he even danced! I'm serious. There's also a lively debate as to who that girl from Twilight will be dating in the third movie.

Say, is Hannah Montana old enough to have a drug scandal yet? Don't these things interest you people? Did you watch the World Cup? America and England tied! What do yall think of the NBA Finals? The referees are under suspicion for bad calls, ya know?

Go back inside, please. The NWO will take care of you.

Tom Cruise was not in Tropic Thunder..Maybe there is a forum for comic relief that would suite you better, since this forum is for grownups.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
B.P :Bankupcy Period ! But we can go on with these letters..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Rand Paul Calls Obama Slams of BP "Un-American" - CBS News

Mitch McConnell Defends BP and Blames Obama for the Gulf Oil Spill

Sarah Palin Defends "Drill, Baby, Drill" on Twitter : TreeHugger

Tod Palin worked for BP for 17 years.

"Democrats have proposed a measure to lift the cap on oil company liability to $10 billion, but Sens. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, and James Inhofe, R-Okla., have objected to motions to change the cap without debate."

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar, we talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers -- so I know whose ass to kick," the president said.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejaylinz

Tom Cruise was not in Tropic Thunder..Maybe there is a forum for comic relief that would suite you better, since this forum is for grownups.

Yes he was. Get your facts straight. And in mateys defence I thought his post was quite funny and more a satirical observation than comic relief. And in this fudged up world we live in is a bit of comic relief really that bad?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is sickening and disgusting, if we are all going to sit back and let this happen we are all digging our graves i'm afraid we are all so f^%^%%g doomed!!. Global Elite your time is up you will be removed!! Uenuku Toa are coming!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Random_Hero10

I think the Movie Tom Cruise was in, is titled " Days of Thunder "

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ejaylinz

Should I rephrase my original point to better suit you?

The mainstream media will not report on this, and will instead force feed the masses with stories about celebrities' personal lives and sports. I am contending that the elite have infiltrated the United States to the point where they control the mass media. This story is not even hidden, it will just be unreported. Their agenda is to keep us occupied with pop culture drivel while things like this go on. They do not even keep it behind the scenes anymore. Their control has reached the point where they just choose not to tell us about it, and the masses oblige by falling for these tricks. This story might even reach the masses at some point, but it will be downplayed and anyone who argues the point will be labelled a "conspiracy theorist" that has a couple screws loose. The global agenda of the elite sure is terrifying.

I hope you now better understand what I was getting at. I truly apologize it went completely over your head. I do consider myself an adult, but I again apologize that I haven't completely lost my sense of humor, especially towards a sarcastic post with a very legit point. I felt the need to reply to you, no need to reply back to this as the story here is much more important that bickering between two people. Just wanted to clarify in case someone else missed it as well.

Let's all keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Of course the Gulf oil leak was staged. The witches that run this world and this country are making a masonic logo from all the disasters on the American map. Remember all the school shootings? They made an x on the American map. Guess where the two lines joined? Right over Hope Arkansas, home of Illuminati witch, Bill Clinton. If you haven't seen the masonic logo video, here it is. And yes, Tom Cruise was in Tropic Thunder. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Of course the Gulf oil leak was staged. The witches that run this world and this country are making a masonic logo from all the disasters on the American map. Remember all the school shootings? They made an x on the American map. Guess where the two lines joined? Right over Hope Arkansas, home of Illuminati witch, Bill Clinton. If you haven't seen the masonic logo video, here it is. And yes, Tom Cruise was in Tropic Thunder. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm going to say it again. We take 5 to 6 last names and eradicate them from the planet. 5 or 6 names that mankind agrees to exterminate. I
gaurantee after that they will stay in line for along time to come.
Rockefeller's Rothchilds Vanderbuilts Sinclair, Reynolds. Start with them.
The have been deemed by a tribunal not worthy of existence. Obsolete.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join