It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to add pictures and links to your ATS thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
xx

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is my first go at bb code

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Way too complicated of a procedure,just to post one image/picture....it's just a picture,theres millions of them,why can't i just cut and paste it...?

And i have yet to read a clearly stated step by step method.Everytime i try it,all i get is the link...not the image...

Can anyone please show a 1-2-3 procedure?

Some people,like me,are'nt so computer savy yet.So when i'm trying to follow someones explaination for image posting ,they use "computer savy terms" and right away i'm lost???

step-1 do this?
step-2 do that?
step-3 do this?

"Press [Fn]' < thats what i mean,someone on page one said to do this as a step...but,"what? does Fn mean"???

Posting a link is easy...cut and paste...why is'nt posting a picture that simple?
edit on 12-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Testin with Tiny Pic and [IMG] code:

Well, no problems there. Upload your pic to Tiny Pic - Free Image editor. Copy the code on the left and bingo!
edit on 12-10-2011 by OzTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Since we are on "How Too's" here, I would sure like the code for posting videos besides youtube videos. I pretty much know how to do the rest of the stuff!

Anybody care to give a old lady a tip on that?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Since we are on "How Too's" here, I would sure like the code for posting videos besides youtube videos. I pretty much know how to do the rest of the stuff!

Anybody care to give a old lady a tip on that?

ONLY if you promise you wont use your new vid posting superpowers to add ANY MORE STINKIN ELENIN OR THE MOON IS FALLING VIDEOS!

Just jokin... This thread should tell you how to do several things including your request I believe. Just NO MORE ELENIN VIDEOS!!! Just use your media @ ATS page and voila...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-10-2011 by Advantage because: forgot a tidbit

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

lol I appreciate your reply, but I know how to do the you tube videos , it is other videos from other sources that I can't figure out. They dont come with the nifty cheat youtube button that ATS was kind enough to supply!

Not all good videos are on youtube as I am sure you know! I just hate having to link to them if there is a way to actually post them with a code.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
[IMG]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3553/31067110150355440038184.jpg[/I MG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Natural Bridge, Virginia

[IMG]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7186/31964910150355440398184.jpg[/I MG]

Luray Caverns Luray, Virginia

Just took both of these pictures during my trip last weekend to Shenandoah National Park on the Skyline Drive in Virginia. Great thread, lots of great pictures and additions.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiderOnTheStorm
[IMG]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3553/31067110150355440038184.jpg[/I MG]

Natural Bridge, Virginia

[IMG]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/7186/31964910150355440398184.jpg[/I MG]

Luray Caverns Luray, Virginia

Just took both of these pictures during my trip last weekend to Shenandoah National Park on the Skyline Drive in Virginia. Great thread, lots of great pictures and additions.

i went to image shack...

i signed up...

i uploaded a picture from my computer that i wanted to insert into one of my threads...

and then i could'nt find anything that explained how to send it anywhere?????''
very...aaaagggrrreeevvvaaatttiiinnnggg!!!
edit on 13-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Cant I just get it from my own computer pictures anymore? Do I HAVE to go through an outside source like photobucket? I am so discouraged about the change, only because I am so so bad at doing anything.

The OP had my eyes crossed and I think a deep depression has set in.

I loved how when the last change happened SkepticOverLord did an actual video walkthrough...

Is there another of those for the new change? Please?

I hate to admit the facts here, but I may never post another picture unless I have some serious help and not like in the Op...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
its so easy to send a link...cut and paste...

why is'nt a picture that simple?

why can't i just "blue highlight" a photo and then just copy and paste it?

why does it have to be several extremely confusing and agrravating steps?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Cant I just get it from my own computer pictures anymore?

Yes, here's how:

Tools > ATS uploads > Select Image File > (this will take you to your computer, select the image from wherever you have it saved on your computer) and hit enter, the picture will then be on the ATS server.

Then go back to the toolbar on ATS: Tools > ATS uploads - and you will now see the picture you uploaded, click it once and you will see different options to iinsert the picture into a post, a link to insert a click-able thumbnail into your post, etc. You can also update your avatar, background, etc.

Keep in mind that once you've uploaded a picture to ATS it cannot be deleted (hence the reason why some may choose to use alternative options like photobucket, imageshack, etc.)

edit on 13-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Tools > ATS uploads > Select Image File > (this will take you to your computer, select the image from wherever you have it saved on your computer) and hit enter, the picture will then be on the ATS server

i just tried that ...i went to tools and then ats uploads and then it said..."instructions:click the button above"

what button above? i did'nt see any button above anywhere?
edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you don't see the 'Select Image' button then you may have to update Flash and enable Javascript (per S.O.)

edit on 14-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join