It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a question about the MO of the TPTB/NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this question is for for those of you who feel relatively to fairly certain that there is a hidden agenda, overall,
amongst the so-called ruling elite, aka TPTB, aka the "illuminati," etc.,
to achieve ultimate and complete control over the rest of us here in the US, at least, and maybe even those of the whole world, at the most.

what is it exactly, that these mysterious puppet-masters hope to achieve in doing this? what will they gain?

i'm not being sarcastic or putting out bait - it just now occurred to me that i have no idea what the purpose of the hidden agenda actually is!

thanks in advance to anyone that gives me their opinion/answer!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My understanding is that the Illuminati want to establish planet earth as a base for an empire in the universe. They want to return large areas of the planet back to wilderness for their own enjoyment. They want to eliminate the middle class and only have themselves and a servant class. They want total power and control over this servant class. I see them as simply in pursuit of power for its own sake.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Power, control and financial gain, both personal and corporate.

Originally posted by Mary Rose
My understanding is that the Illuminati want to establish planet earth as a base for an empire in the universe. They want to return large areas of the planet back to wilderness for their own enjoyment.

I don't see any evidence that they want to destroy for fun, but Empire Universe sounds like every kids fantasy. Seems plausible to me, in a evil white-cat-stroking back-to-the-camera sort of way. Some 'muwhahahahaha's' would have to be involved too tho.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mary Rose said it best ... the pursiut of power for it's own sake .

Money is an illusion , it is worth nothing . Gold is an illusion , it's only true value is cosmetic .

LABOR is priceless , so they have built a world where we all struggle for the almighty dollar , so that we can purchase 'material' things .

Without labor the Elite would have no one to manufacture those material luxuries .

We could just as well barter with goats and sheep . So , yes , it's all about slave labor and power .

If they paid us with goats and sheep , we would still produce for them .

It is all an illusion , nothing more .

Their ultimate desire is to decimate a very large percentage of the world's population , now that they have conned humanity into building the planet into the ultimate resort .

Once this has taken place , they will have their paradise , with the remaining populace employed as their personal slaves , to keep the resort operating .

Yea , I know ...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I believe that the primary goal of any ruling elite is to control and in turn tax all resources, energy supplies, technology and important commodities to provide wealth for themselve, sustain their power base, maintain their standard of living and bloodline.
I also believe that they think they have a divine right to take ANY action they deem necessary to protect their position so with regard to this planet's finite resources and growing population you better WATCH OUT.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Hi. I know you asked for those believing in a NWO to respond. But I just had to chime in a say there is no way any people of any nationalities are ever going to agree long enough and broadly enough to direct the worlds events for huge periods of time.
Just observe a kindergarten classroom once the teacher leaves, or a group of people waiting too long to be fed. If there is a group of people that can get along and cooperate as long as the NWO supposedly has, then maybe they should take control.

BTW love the the music---Everyone should go to the site in authors signature!! E S C

Good stuff

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
But I just had to chime in a say there is no way any people of any nationalities are ever going to agree long enough and broadly enough to direct the worlds events for huge periods of time.

The Illuminati don't think in terms of nationalities. They're just the elite in their view. They do have infighting. But they agree on their superiority over regular folk and their general plan for a one-world government with a one-world religion and one central bank. This they have been working toward for centuries.

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
. . . maybe they should take control.

Nonsense.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I suspect we may now be observing a growing overt gulf between American and European branches of secret rulers. In recent history this gulf was covert such as America waiting untill Britain was nigh-on bankrupt before entering the second world war to ensure the British Empire was dissolved to provide a vacuum for the the American branch to step into. The BP disaster has now allowed fuelling of ill feelling to be overtly voiced.
We the people must not rise to any form of sneakery our goverments use to instill ill feeling towards each other.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

New World Order – you can read some of the postulated implementations at Wikipedia

Gradualism
Coup d'état
Mass surveillance
Occultism
Population control
Mind control

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There absolutely are arguments and in-fighting between the elite. I think Hitler is an example of that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that he tried to overtake the elites somewhere along the road.

I also think there is some sort of spirituality repression involved in this. You look at flouride in the water harming our pineal gland, and you start to wonder what else we are putting into our bodies that stops internal spiritual advancement. I think over the centuries they have slowly stripped away the true spiritual self, and instead broken us down into mindless religions that only separate us further. Think about it, we know history is written by the winners, why should I believe the holy books haven't been altered to reflect a vindicative God, and Gods that will condemn you if you follow another religion.

But then it seems like I'm getting into a one-world religion, right? Isn't that what they want, though? Perhaps the one-world religion they want isn't the true spiritual recognition of self that we all should have. I think some of the ancient rulers had knowledge of this higher consciousness. Maybe their agenda is to unite everyone under the one wrong religion while they enjoy the spiritual enlightenment and pass it onto their offspring, meanwhile we're mindless worshipping something outside of ourselves.

Why? Hell, I dunno. Pure evil? If you believe in spirituality, don't you have to believe in a yin and a yang, a positive and a negative? The true recognition of self, the world as one consciousness experiencing itself (credit to Bill Hicks), just needs a good and an evil, doesn't it? Why? I don't know. By the way, I don't THINK I'm crazy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
thanks for the replies, friends.
i really appreciate your sincere help.

the only thing i could ever think of was just to get it all too themselves, but my mind couldn't imagine anything after that.
naturally putting myself in their shoes to examine their possible motives, it just didn't seem there was anything worthwhile after making Earth the same population as Gilligan's Island.

Gilligan's Island would of, at least, been somewhat entertaining.

so the main underlying motivation is delusion: pretty much blue-blooded prima-donna snobbishness, in addition to greed GREED and more GREED

here are two things that i can't get out of my mind suddenly:
damn! i truly do hope that there is no one in the human race still stuck in material greed to that degree!
and then:
what is the good of being royalty, self-appointed or not, if there are no peons to lord over, as overlords?!?
the servant class wouldn't be any sort of company or interest to these so high and mighty. its like the two are so far removed from each other, and there is nothing to impress with - it's already been done!
i just can't imagine they could fulfill their desires without a peasant class!

if i were in their shoes, in their way of thinking, i think i'd want some blue collar and off-white collar members of society to grovel around me and always be just a little bit scared.

--------------------

in regard to the flouride and pineal gland, etc., i do think that there are some issues with that, generally speaking. so many people just sleepwalking through life.
i have never liked to drink water and really haven't - all my life just drinking anything else. i don't know what it is in the water around my home but i don't think its too all that bad, since the Pecos River runs through my town and there are lots of salt deposits and such around here that serves to filter the water very well.
i just never liked water.

i think, now, that it was a very good thing that i never drank water.
i also quit watching ALL tv more than 15 years ago - in more recent years, i've tempered that to the extent that i will watch the history or science channel if i'm laying around but not often.

it was also a good thing cutting myself out of earshot from the mass media drone

i know you guys know what i mean.

and if all this turns out to be true, you guys aren't going to just accept it, are you?
i'm not.

live free or die.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i am thinking a bustling planet full of technology like you see in star wars is the overall dream

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
they have no conscience
whether they are natural or created sociopaths doesn't really matter,
they create and use psychopaths to rule the sheeple
they trace their blood lines back to the age of titans
back to the beginning
the devine right of kings.

the royalty you see are near the top
but still fronts for the real power
the power behind the thrown

like the qween in chess being the piece that has the power