It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Overview of Market Rigging and Financial Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This recent conversation between former stockbroker Max Keiser and David DeGraw of AmpedStatus.com on Press TV covers the basic information people need, in my opinion, concerning the fraud and techniques of intimidation that are going on in the present financial meltdown:

Part 3 (Part 3 would not embed for some reason.)

[edit on 6/12/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
good stuff, thanks alot.
there should be an animation of how big economy works and partially foul plays.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Part 3

Fixed it for you!

[edit on 6/16/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
FandS
While all the finger pointing at other countries and the people who are telling the truth is going on:

the US guv is paying interest to all the banks who recieved bailout money and who then bought US treasuries

a debt that can't be repaid because the owners of those banks created that money at interst in the first place
double screw

oh well
the kool-aid must be laced with that afghani heroin that the US troops are guarding
( its legal for foreign banks to launder drug money in the united states
just illegal for American citizens to do it)
thats why it is so hard to wake people up I guess

say is the HUTARI militia out of jail yet?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Fixed it for you!

Thanks!!

I hit "Quote" so I could see how you did it!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

But the US HAS to do it this way. It seems confusing and complicated and completely unnecessary but ultimately that's the point. In a Ponzi Scheme, you cannot simply add money into the pile and then pay the investors .. it becomes obvious. But if you have a stream of continuous investors you can use their money to pay the original investors, then get new investors to pay those, and then new ones to pay those. This becomes complicated and secretive, but as long as people are joining and payments are being made, all without obvious monetization (printing money to reduce debt liabilities) then everyone is happy ---- EVEN if they know it's a ponzi scheme, but so long as they continuing acting like a ponzi scheme and they know they will get paid, no one cares.

THAT is what the Government is doing.. THAT is why they paid the banks to buy our debt, then pay interest on it. No doubt the banks came off better than anyone else, but still it prevents the Federal Government from completely collapsing.

top topics

join