It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, and concerned about GeoEngineering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi all. New here but not to the whole conspiracy theory world.

The one conspiracy theory that bothers me most though is GeoEngineering. Its happening and anyone who says its not needs to be examined.

If you cant look into the sky and know somethings going on, you are the problem in our world.

I hope to be able to contribute here, and I hope the local debunkers are more than just name calling and childish remarks.

Thanks for having me

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Which aspects of Geo Engineering don’t you like? Why they worry you (specifically)?

Personally I’ve always thought Cloud Seeding was quite good for dry places like Australia, and that growing algae-sea weed, in controlled amounts, by giving them the Iron they need was a good idea too.

I'm 10 times more worried about e.g. the cutting down of the rainforests, and the millions of years of evolutionary work that is being wasted before its even recorded, than I'm worried out CO2 climate change.
Methane is far more potent, and if we were to burn some of the stuff that escapes naturally (e.g. in the artic) then that would be far cheaper than effecting the competitiveness of European industry, against say China-US. I’d rather support more recycling and engineering, than non-intelligent, direct cuts in growth-living standards.

Did you know Chinese coal mine fires emit more C02 than all the cars in America?
www.post-gazette.com...

Of course the anti industry, anti engineering (generally anti growth in Western living standards crowd) will never tell you little facts like these. But I know loads. Overally Nature is emitting far, far more C02 than all of mankind’s efforts combined, nevermind other gases like methane.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hiya and welcome! Glad to have you Chem Trailer!
I look forward to your contributions here. Oh and, just so you know, this site may cause addiction with all its' fascinating topics and great people. Proceed with caution. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm a fairly new and one of the debunkers here. Especially about "chemtrails". I call people here who believe in "chemtrails" "chemtrailers", so that might be a bit confusing sometimes. On YouTube, they are known as "chemtards". You'll find good debate here, and lots of professional knowledge that hopefully will sway you.
I look up in the sky and only see contrails and weather. The atmosphere is a dynamic and chaotic place and what is seen has a logical scientific everytime.
Welcome.....(evil laugh)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
hope you find what you want to find here

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemTrailer

Sorry....but you are not "new" here.

Deception is not admired on ATS.....

Evidence:

originally posted by ChemTrailer
Whats sad is this... Being banned from here for 'stalking'...>SNIP< after he complained about me not bowing to his opinion. >SNIP< the mod is a useless coward who has nothing better to do then ban someone for standing up to his buddy.

And whats worse is afew here claiming they know all and if your think anything different from them, youre a nut.

ATS can kiss my ass. To any real chemtrail watcher, stay informed and get off this disinfo site...

I say good day and good riddence!

This post, originally.

Followed on, a bit later, with this:

Originally posted by ChemTrailer
P.S.

Im goethe

From here.

No excuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Just now realized it's the 'Introductions' forum. Well, it's good that we 'introduced' you properly, and honestly...yes?

[edit on 15 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

you do know he is right? About the phage part. You are part of that crew.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I strongly suggest an interesting read, for comprehension:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Geo engineering is definitely on the rise and chem trails are all over the skies.

new topics

top topics

join