It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee Spill -----Spoof. Hilariously Frightening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is all over the news today, and I didn't find it here so I'm posting it for easy viewing. It's hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you must!

[edit on 6/12/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Loved it

Can't wait to see the next spoof video when BP hasn't stopped the oil spill after 90 days.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
He brings out a roll of paper towels, but then begins to draw complicated and failing solutions on it!

Unfortunately this is probably not a great deal different than what is actually going on.

Scary.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sad that people are making a joke out of a multi-billion dollar disaster of Biblical proportions.
Sure we laugh now but what about the tens of thousands who have lost their jobs, their lives and so much more.
I don't want to wait until day 90 to see what they come up with next in a video.
Fix the leak and clean up the gulf... thats what I want to see,

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When Haliburton comes in and they tell him "You are responsible for this. You provided these unstable coffee cups".

"What?" they say.. "We don't have to listen to this. We're leaving".

And they surely did.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
already a thread about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

I don't think it's making fun of the gusher; it's making fun of the incompetent clowns who engineered this disaster.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Thanks for telling me! I honestly did look first!
Guess I missed it.
I'm outta here!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by ccsct203

I don't think it's making fun of the gusher; it's making fun of the incompetent clowns who engineered this disaster.

Agreed.

The point of the video is not to make fun of the spill, but to criticize those who have been unable to stop it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
All it is missing is a lanky half-white/half-black man with black person's hair in a suit to burst in and start speaking nonsense in serious tones and waving his finger.

Other than that, I'd say this is a nice little analogy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Very nice video. Whoever took it has nice sense. But failed to add someone showing up occasionally i'll kick you, this ,,that,,,,someone like osama ,,, sorry obama

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When they showed the "public" guy outside the window, eating a croissant, I think it was, I expected that little crowd to grow and become angrier.

Then I thought one of the BP guys should have gone out there and told them a bunch of LIES..

top topics

join