It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you pass time when you're not on ATS???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

Greetings to you, BattleStarGal, cool username by the way. I live in the Republic of Ohio myself, and am a retied automotive engineer/mechanic and truck driver. In '85 I rolled over a semi and hurt my back, now I repair and build computers for people. It is not exactly the same thrill as building a high performance engine, but is is time consumings, and works the mind. Glad to meet you, hope you find what you seek here.
Love and Light, Autowrench

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I work full time, cruise other boards, write a blog occassionally. But first and foremost, I have a young child and a husband with a mental illness. That pretty much takes all my time.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
cool thread^^

hi im 32 yr old...just got out from a 5 yr relationship so i'm passing some time alone atm...

when im not on ATS that means that i'm not at work

i develop software for work,
i go to the gym everyday (only saturday off)..ye i go on Sunday too instead of church...
i am a gamer, i play gta 4 and call of duty mw 2 with my frnds online..
as a hobby i develop flash games,
i love summer...my town is a summer one ..so during summer i go swimming everyday and bbq's ..beach parties etc

this is my utube channel..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think I'm the oldest here so far. I grow my own fruit n veg, love my garden, home school my daughter, have three grandsons, vent my weird side on ATS, read a lot, and play guitar and WOW. Love looking at flowers, kaleidoscopes, and persian rugs and handsome asian movie stars.

I just like looking at nice things

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
I am just curious as to how you pass time when you're not on ATS???

Assuming we pass tiem not on ATS.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I work from home so I am on ats all day usually,but not always at my desk.
I am not usually online on weekends because most weekends I have stuff to do.
I play music, some nights I might have a buddy or two over when I feel like it.
I like being in the bush so camping is something I am into.
I am into cycling as well,when I have the option I like long distance cycling.Sometimes I strap my gear to my back and take off for a night or 2.
BBQs with my gay best friend and my smokin hot lady friend.We are 3 peas in a pod and have known each other for many years.

I spent last weekend at a party that started Friday and ended on Sunday.

Theres my life in a nutshell.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Thinking about ATS. Dreaming about ATS. Reading about ATS. Making ATS T-shirts as gifts for my friends. Building monuments to ATS, and currently, I am dynamiting a mountain into a sculpture of the site owners.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok, I guess its my turn then. I am a 25 year old male. I am currently on vacation at home with my family after a very long year in Iraq. When at work, I am submitting paper work for my discharge from the army after being stop loss since mid 2009. I play hooky at work but don't tell anyone, got it!?
Also like to around with my PS3 and swim in my back yard pool when its not cold or dirty. I workout 3 times a week and ladies I am single.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I actually only come here every once in awhile and then I find myself disappearing from here for a few months and then coming back.

I will be the big 3-0 this year, I am married and have 2 children. During the school year I take classes during the day and work in adult foster care in the evening. I admit I am a total Sims 3 addict, and I spend way too much time at Starbucks with my best friend and waste too much time reading Jen Lancaster books.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Think Ill add a bit since I hardly speak to anyone here..

Im 24. Was a bricklayer but quit (for a career change which didnt happen) just before the recession (2 years ago and a big mistake) and have been unemployed since.
I cant seem to get a job. Even something as basic as a working in a Coffee shop or Mc'ds!
Probably applied to a thousand jobs, and am constantly annoyed at getting kicked in the teeth and turned down.
Especially annoyed when the jobs still advertised a month down the line (and I try for it again..)
I suspect im blacklisted due to being previously in construction..
But I march on, ever so optermistic.
Ive done some I.T. Course's, yet these havnt gotten me into any job.. Yet.

In my spare time im usually doing something for my old folks or job hunting.
I try to get out on the town once a month and spend my dole on booze whilst listening to how succsesful my friends are.

Music, movies and sport... Im more of an arm chair critic now as I dont go to the gym anymore and have gotten a bit 'squidgy' around the edges as a result.

Ive only been abroad once to Magalluf ( And its true what they say about the place ) and its given me more of a drive to get a job so I can travel and see more of the world.
..I really want to Visit Hawaii and also go to Miami during the winter music confrence ...And do a million more things else where.

Im a pieces, but I cant swim... (its on my ''To Do'' list.)

And thats it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise
Well, by reading some of the threads and posts here, I think a large percentage are playing Xbox in their mom's basement while eating cheetoes and wearing a thong.

But that's just one man's opinion.

Kinda close; my own house, strawberries, black thong, and FallOut3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join