It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

★ I'm worthy ★ I'm worth IT ★ I'm Valerie ★

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
I'm not gonna lie, "train wreak" and "real keeper" hurts. But so does everything else in life (LOL?). I wasn't trying to come off like that. I'm here in seriousness for a serious reason.

IT SAYS INTRODUCTION, WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY? lol ok then here is this better: "rainbows and unicorns".

Like the old saying goes, truth hurts.

I don't mean to come off sounding cold, but I am. You think you're the only one with a crap life? I've been down that road, right to the edge. I only survived because a friend called the paramedics in time. I stopped feeling sorry for myself, and I'm sorry, I don't feel sorry for you or anyone else.

Life isn't all 'rainbows and unicorns', life sucks. You either suck it up and learn to deal or you don't.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You guys are great, thank you.

All the other forums are so limited and unpopulated.

ie David Wilcock/Divine Cosmos forums are so bureaucratic, they constantly censor/reject your postings and just have an overall cold feeling.

I needed a real, responsive group and I know I'll get that here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

Way to go m2m

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

David Wilcock just seems to me like an obvious liar.
I've never heard him say anything that I couldn't make up with half my attention while simultaneously sending someone a text message.
Still maybe he's getting paid and so the joke's on me...depends on how much he's making, hee-hee.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure how we've managed without you for so long.
Yawn.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yea I think my whole gist of my post was that life sucks, no?

I just got bit on the arm and leg 2 hours ago, and my attacker cut my finger off when I was 9.

But I guess I might differ from others because I have no problem feeling very sorry and very sad for people who have been mutilated like myself.

Of course anyone can feel free not to.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to bore or upset anyone and if my physical abuse, torture, or finger being cut off bores anybody here, then I'm surprised by that.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well you have a new family here now. We are somewhat dysfunctional too, but basically safe.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

No, not bored. I'm sure everyone is curious to hear more about your UFO dreams and whatnot. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The point here is to try to find out the connection between to physical torture that occured in my life, and the physical torture that occurs in the dreams with the UFO's and star formations.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to bore or upset anyone and if my physical abuse, torture, or finger being cut off bores anybody here, then I'm surprised by that.

Don't be surprised. There's quite a few psychopaths on these boards as well. You get sprinkled with a little bit of everything. If they play too unfair, the mods will get them. You can also make use of the "alert" button below each post which you think is worthy of telling staff. Please only do so when an obvious violation of T & C has occurred.

Welcome, and when you get a chance (or are able to I'm not sure if that function is available from the get-go) , check your u2u's. I've sent you a message. It's a red button at the top of the web page that will allow you to send and receive private messages from members.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Stay alive, give some thought about God, and you will blossom. You have been cursed through your parents actions. Only you can break the curse.

Good luck, and may God see fit to bless you.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I just got bit on the arm and leg 2 hours ago, and my attacker cut my finger off when I was 9.

But I guess I might differ from others because I have no problem feeling very sorry and very sad for people who have been mutilated like myself.

Hello MyProblemWithEvil I read your intro, you definitely had a crappy life so far hope it gets better for you, don't let dreams bother you, most times they reflect your subconscious or event's in your life so it's no wonder you dream of falling because you are falling. But everything that goes up must eventually fall down, and everything that falls down must eventually go up, its the way of things weather you like it or not.

Anyways I was intrigued by your statement that you got bit on the arm and leg 2 hours ago and someone cut off your finger when 9. I just want to know what did you get bit by, person, dog, etc. And why would anybody cut a nine year olds finger off and witch finger did you lose. Hopefully it's not the thumb because if I lost my thumb and couldn't play video games i'd be pissed, and probably cut off a lot more then a finger off of whoever did it. The circumstance of this event is weird to say the least. And welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hmm is this ATS or a internet dating sight? No offense but sometimes a little mystery is a good thing.

Life is a funny thing the more you see the bad side the deeper you fall into your self imposed hole.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
only up from here

hopefully things get upgraded to terrible so you get a break....
cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
if you could turn the form of what you did in your introduction into art it would be very provocative and alluring.im sure you got much attention; what will you do now?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Hello MyProblemWithEvil I read your intro, you definitely had a crappy life so far hope it gets better for you, don't let dreams bother you, most times they reflect your subconscious or event's in your life so it's no wonder you dream of falling because you are falling. But everything that goes up must eventually fall down, and everything that falls down must eventually go up, its the way of things weather you like it or not.

Anyways I was intrigued by your statement that you got bit on the arm and leg 2 hours ago and someone cut off your finger when 9. I just want to know what did you get bit by, person, dog, etc. And why would anybody cut a nine year olds finger off and witch finger did you lose. Hopefully it's not the thumb because if I lost my thumb and couldn't play video games i'd be pissed, and probably cut off a lot more then a finger off of whoever did it. The circumstance of this event is weird to say the least. And welcome to ATS.

Thank you for your messages everyone!

Despite having a college degree and working in corporate [scumbag] america since graduation, i recently had to do anything to get out of an office. i could go onnnnn about that but ill leave that there.

so now just to pay my basic bills no extravagance i just take care of an old lady who bites me. of course this is my choice blah blah but i felt like i would merk someone if i stayed in an office. strangley, her biting me is actually better.

sorry i hate capitalizing when im trying to relax. i like this chill way of typing. its such a break from my regular 100wpm and i just feel free not having to hit the shift button.

and "someone" closed the end of my pinky in an oven and i was stuck for 20 minuts, drs had to remove the tip. its my excuse for being tipsy all the time(LOL?), being slightly off balance since then.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
its funny because i wasn't trying to be alluring at all

i was just getting everything out to you guys

of course i hide my soul when walking around the grocery store

here i was just like "here, this is what im workin with"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
seriously, this is a MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSIVE website.

i think its the best one i could have joined

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Removed by poster that feels like an ass.

Thanks for reminding me to think before I speak/type.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by broahes]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join