It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Gulf Oil Spill - Hiding the truth, misleading videos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Something fishy is going on....

Look at all the different underwater shots of the oil leak in these videos here. They all look completely different! Is there more than just one leak? Which leak is the real one?

Some of the videos released by BP don't even make the oil spill look that bad at all but now the real videos of the disaster have finally surfaced.

From the start of this disaster, BP has deliberately tried to pull the wool over the public's eyes and has been hiding the truth from the world.

Check out the latest high res video of the oil leak which BP was forced to disclose.

CNN

edition.cnn.com...

-----------------------------

Now check out what they were showing us all in the past...

www.youtube.com...

and this

www.youtube.com...

And this one

www.youtube.com...

and this

www.youtube.com...

and this

www.youtube.com...

and this

www.youtube.com...

And there are so many others....

BP have been misleading the public from the start and they should be brought up on criminal charges for this.

I hope humanity learns a lesson from this one.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Light soul]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
Something fishy is going on....

Look at all the different underwater shots of the oil leak in these videos here. They all look completely different! Is there more than just one leak? Which leak is the real one?

I don't say this often but OH MY GAWWDDDD I thought I was the only one who noticed this! I just about gave up after another user said that they saw a robotic arm get blown up.
Pretty much its either live feed or its pre recorded. I'll never know for sure. I don't trust the feeds at all but S&F.

Edit: LMAO I just watched the cnn link.
"I don't understand is burning a dvd that complicated...you can get that done at kinkos"~Anderson Cooper...his facial expression is priceless.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Yeah about the Kinko comment, When I heard it I was thinking Kinkos? Doesn't every PC on the planet come with a burner installed now?? It's all almost unbelievable for me, once again we're gonna let this draw out till something catastrophically worse than what is occurring now occurs. And then will finally wake up and take massive overwhelming actions.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Is this the Doomsday Scenario? Is this uncovering the cover up what

you are about to see and hear about the Horizon Oil Breach?

If true what you are about to hear and see could change our way of life

forever. ^Y^

www.youtube.com...

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by amari]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What we have here is Volatile Organic Compounds being released from

the Horizon Oil Breach Sites. Hydrogen Sulfide, Benzene, Methylene

Chloride have been detected in extremely dangerous concentrations in the air

above the surface of the Horizon Sites in the Gulf. Believe me these

dangerous air borne toxic compounds concern me more than the oil

spewing into the Gulf even though incredibly bad to the environment,

fish, birds, economies and livelihoods affected on the shores and

within these states Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Texas.

This concerns me gravely and if the flow of these toxic compounds

continue spreading into the air when the wind is just right it will

eventually affect air breathing animals, mammals and you guessed it

human beings. ^Y^

[edit on 12-6-2010 by amari]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Only a complete scumbag of a human being would claim something as absurd as "well it's complicated; we'd have to remove the footage from the rig and burn it to DVD."

These people set up million dollar ocean rigs and have technology to drill and capture oil, refine the oil and so forth. For anyone on their team to resort to stating that burning a DVD is too complex, is just completely ludicrous. How can anyone seriously accept that comment. This is becoming worse by the day. These BP guys need to have serious mandatory actions placed upon them NOW, or they need to be removed entirely in favor of an outfit that is forthcoming and active in trying to clean this crap up. How can BP put forth an effort of 110 percent when they're not even being honest about what is what down there?

Kind of reminds me of how NASA can put a man on the Moon, and yet we (the public) are never given high resolution video or photos of certain missions or anomalies. As if we're supposed to believe that it doesn't exist or something.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by spinalremain]

top topics

join