It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Month SOLUTION to oil spill! MUST WATCH*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Please S&F!

I posted a video I found yesterday but sadly thread died, without necessary attention... as time is ticking! You can see the older thread below, there is a six week solution to clearing of all the oil, this video presents how "Microbes" can be used

Must Watch: SOLUTION to Oil Spill !!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please watch and spread this news, so people start questioning why this has not been considered and is being suppressed so far. This is NOT a new solution, we've know about this for decades.... though it's being suppressed!

Gulf Oil Spill-Gutsy Solution Restores Environment in Just Six Weeks

We need to start contacting MSM, local news, spread the information, so that THEY know... WE KNOW! And they have to respond by acknowledgment of the existence of this type of Microbes... and MAYBE... just maybe we can save our seas... our lives depend on this...NOW is the TIME!

MASS ALERT ! BP Spill reach Grand Isle Louisiana Media Blackout Arrests for Taking Pictures

Makes you wonder if this was an inside job!!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It is starting to look like the gulf oil spill, is a managed event. Another disaster, attack, to profit from. I have no doubt that ignorance, mismanagement, idiots, played any role in this oil spill, but rather, it is a cold hearted, systematic, well thought out attack against the financial markets, and the United states as well.

BP above all others should have known about this "cure", but waist time and oil following the pre-programed financial plan.

To be positive, and offer a fix, build a island on top of the leak, or drop enough rubble rock sand and mud on top of it to seal it. It can be done....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here are two web videos that I believe give new and important information that involve the Gulf oil spill.

Video (1):

Youtube Video Title: The REAL REASON Behind the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico - 2010

This video speaks about how all countrys on the earth ( "except the USA" ) require "acoustic switches" for deep sea oil drilling, which has been proven to be 100 per cent fail safe for deep sea oil drilling blow outs. Even though this device was not required by BP, this relatively low cost "sure" blow out protection should have still been used by BP due to BP's responsibilty for a safe environment but it was not used.

www.youtube.com...

Video (2):

This second Video's web address ( given below ) shows a much larger steel pipe than BP's steel pipe being completely squeezed tightly closed, for the purpose of stopping an uncontrolled flow inside of the pipe. The pipe itself is used as the permanent off valve.

This simple and relatively easy method to possibly stop the oil spill leak was never tried by BP. The purpose of this video demonstrated pipe squeezing device is for this device to be an alternative method to stop flows inside of large pipes. This squeezing device should have been the very first method that was tried by BP, and not a method that was never tried at all by BP.

This video shows the full functioning operation of an almost-on-the-shelf and ready-to-purchase squeeze tool device that is made to squeeze ( until completely closed tight ) steel pipes that are up to 24 inches in diameter. I believe that the BP pipe size is much less in diameter, and about 18 inches in diameter.

Maybe the whole ( non-working ) Blow Out Preventer device now remaining could still be squeezed tightly closed with a similar squeezing tool device.

www.regentools.com...

and at

www.regentools.com... Home Page has this video

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is so sad... people on ATS... you can easily see the trend, people only put their focus and energy on FEAR and Negativity... There is always these threads about how the world is about to collapse... and they get enormous response, even the ones where people are against the idea...

Yet... HERE is a solution to the problems... and NO ATTENTION... It is as if the elites have won already... get people attracted to chaos, rather then the SOLUTION to those chaos... yet another solution slowly dies off.... and these people think they really are trying to find truth... TRUTH is here and still being ignored as it's NOT as exciting as chaos!

When the day comes... there is no place to point figures at... other then the failure in yourself for NOT solving the problem even when the solution is right in front of you.... it's sad...

... I used to think the more intelligent, good hearted people on ATS are more keen on POINTING out problems rather then ANY attempt on FIXING the problems...

WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO FIX THIS... if we all join POINT out problems in the world and NOT do ANYTHING about it... ??

[edit on 13-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I understand Your frustration becouse people are blind and deaf for this solution.
Yes it is sad.
Yes it is not solution for the oil spill but people should realize that it probably can not be stopped so we should focus on solutions which will reduce the damage and clean the mess.
If microbes eat and clean the oil then we shoud use technology to speed the cleaning bz using them.
If we do not then the Earth will do it but it will take it longer and probably a lot of people and animals will die.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by trader21

They cannot use this because there is a fracture in the rock letting out oil that is not on the pipe itself. They do not want to risk making the crack in the rock any more larger by this method. check out other thread topics on here to explain this. ALSO, fault lines come into play. This is older news, they know the problem, this cannot be done.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OK so here's the fastest solution, this pic was leaked from my cousin who's working at ground zero of the DWH site

Sorry! Who could resist! No one has done the deed yet, and why not me?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

maybe there's not so much focus on potential solutions as there is little confidence they will be tried ? We can theorize all day about what might help the issue but that doesn't really ease the fear over what might now transpire so I can understand why most people focus on those kinds of threads as we all want to know what we might have to brace for .

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I appreciate where you are coming from. The biggest problem with the use of microbes is that the well cannot be capped. We need to stop the flow of oil first and that doesn't look like it is going to happen. The shaft has been compromised and capping it would only force the oil out through the cracks. I think that even relif drilling, at this point is just a band-aid. Anyway for why the microbes probably won't be used check this link

new topics

top topics

join