It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons for Gulf decay?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure where I'll be going with this, but I'm going all the same.

Let's start connecting the dots here. Firstly we had Katrina, some believe that it was a too perfect storm, and possibly man made. It wiped out quite a bit, and led to many moving away. This however, doesn't not negate the fact that humanity continued in the region, rebuilt, firm in their stance to stay where they called home.

Now we have the Deepwater Horizon. Now...let's propose that this was indeed an inside job of sorts, not an accident by any means. Look at how it's been handled by private corporation, our government and our media. We have a swirling vortex of continuing lies and deceit. It will not get better anytime soon, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if another rig nearby has a malfunction in the next week or two. This problem can be stopped, but will not be stopped. One has to wonder why? If we had a decent, honest government, this would be an issue that would be taken much more seriously and dealt with by this point.

I think this is at the point where it is way past money here. I know, I know, money is the reasoning behind everything, but really, this is far more serious than money. Sure there is alot to be made for certain corporations as we are seeing in threads, but to what end? There is meaning to what is being allowed to happen. There is a plan in place that is unfolding.

Now...it strikes the question...why? Why are the people in the gulf region being targeted? What qualities does the gulf have that the government would want? I'd like some ideas from this forum.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Katrina was a test run of sorts, at least that's how I've been looking at it. In terms of evacuating people in a large area, or at least trying to, this is the place where American troops have already had a test run at it. Why the southeast region. It's density is spread out pretty evenly compared to the rest of the country, it also houses some of the largest military bases, and I believe that the largest FEMA relocation facility is smack dap in the center near Fort Benning, Georgia. The south east is also the poorest region of the country.

new topics

join