It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash 4 Gold rip off or conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
500% to 5000% profit

Even then the have little idea what grade gold they are buying OR they under-grade the gold trying to make more money.

I have 1/2 ounce of gold dore that runs .80 fine. gold value $500

A couple times i have showed it to people at cash for gold and there highest offer so far has been $25 and once they told me it was just plate gold and worth $5.

I mined and refined this gold my self and know just what its worth.

I worked the the gold mining business for years and cash for gold is a scam (and any company like them.)
And i agree they are a fence for stolen gold.
burglars in LA Calif have been found with cash for gold envelopes in there pockets and they planed to put any gold they stole in the envelope and drop it in the nearest mail box. what better way not to be caught with the loot.

In Calif they by state law must check IDs but many don't.
Buying gold is under the same state laws as buying scrap metal.(its a metal)
and by law they must follow all the rules as scrap yards.

And not all the gold they buy is melted.
they have appraiser that inspect looking for valuable pieces.

If you sell the a piece of tiffany gold jewelry likely it will not get melted unless its in bad shape.
they sell these valuable pieces under another company name or at auction. many time for up to 5000% of what the payed for the gold.

and none of this covers any stones in rings or other jewelry they remove and resell.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Rip off and conspiracy because they buy your gold knowing that the paper they give you in exchange for it is worthless. Sounds more like theyve finally twigged the importance of gold and wanting to get it all back in, but in a more humane way.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
if you check online,
this is a notorious scam!

They will rip you off horribly.

theres a thread on ATS that researches this company specifically.
And i think someone who worked there exposed the corruption!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i said in a post somewhere i was really getting in to the whole 2012/nibiru/annunaki stuff and this question crossed my mind when i read that the annunaki came here to earth to mine gold for their planet and created us as slaves to mine the gold for them. supposedly the next time they will come is in 2012 from nibirus orbit......

guess we'll have to wait and see if it was just my imagination running wild? but it would make sense if the whole ancient gods thing is true

[edit on 12-6-2010 by taguon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just to be clear, Cash for gold is buying up gold for the old gods of Nibiru? why would they need gold? If I remember right I heard something about using gold as fuel???

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

i think they needed it for their atmosphere. it was breaking down or something and gold was what fixed it it

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this myself. I've been seeing a lot of cash for gold places on the web and I think I've seen some stores that have the sign on them.

Now is it a private conspiracy or a government conspiracy? I'm sure that even though on its onset they might all seem to be private companies there's probably someone on the inside wanting to set people up... I have a feeling that regardless it's definitely a front. Why would all of these stores be popping up right now? Who is coordinating all of it?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I worked for one of these places up until recently, and I can tell you a few things.
The one I worked for MADE us bull# the people who tried to get their stuff back. We were told to offer 5-20% MORE than what we first offered, as well as giving a bs reason for why the offering price was so low if need be.

We also worked with those roadside auction house vendors, the one's who come to your city and tell you what things are worth.
The gold guys were OUR guys.

I can't say for each company, but our's was VERY shady, and seemed to be owned by a private sector of billionaires who were stocking up on gold for pennies on the dollar of what those people could have sold it for.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oh, and I just want to add in that the co. I worked for paid extremely well for the bs we had to do. TOO well, which was a huge tip-off that this wasn't anything but shady business.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by taguon

i think they needed it for their atmosphere. it was breaking down or something and gold was what fixed it it

Its vacuum electroplated onto the surface of the Dyson shell to block solar radiation as the class c stellar engine (Cryptonym: Spaceball One) travels the heliosphere.

Fnord!

[edit on 12/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

But there must be gold on other planets... why couldn't they just mine it themselves?
I'm sure other planets have similar metals and minerals, why would they need to swindle Earth out of it's gold? Not That I believe this is what the gold is being used for, but it is the most interesting possibility.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Plausibly?

Gold is produced only during Supernova Nucleosynthesis, making it very rare. This means it will only be found in planets in regions of space where supernovae occurred.

Triggering the Formation of the Solar System

New data from meteorites indicates that formation of the Solar System was triggered by a supernova

www.psrd.hawaii.edu...

This places the Sol System as a good prospect for gold deposits.

In addition:

The high average abundance of gold in the Solar System suggests that large amounts of the element was injected into matter that eventually coalesced into the Solar nebula by the collision of two neutron stars in a short-duration gamma ray burst

chview.nova.org...

Now if you were a Type II Civilization in need of gold, would you rather stop at Venus, Mercury, Mars or Earth?

Considering how hostile the other three are, I think I would pick earth. Even more plausible, I would pick all of them.

The fact that one of the planets has animals on it that can be domesticated and bred for use as draft, pack, hunting, herding, and guard animals is bonus.

Of course this is all speculation and Fnord.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
all i can say is they srated to pop up when the SHTF back ni 08... i never trusted them, its pretty obvious by now you dont want to give up your gold if you have any... def a scam.. by whom, im not sure.

The Anunnaki found a way to exploit the system and setup cash for gold.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Rip Off.

Rip Off. Second line.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Anned sid it pretty it good

I ran a store for a few years in Canada
Here they are called buy and sells to avoid the pawn shop act which limits interest to a couple percent per year

At a buy and sell you have the option to pay
the amount back plus 30 percent and get your goods back
at the end of the month

Thats 12 times 30 percent per year profit for the store
plus appreciation on the gold if it sits around any length of time

We would pay thirty percent on an appraised ring just on gold and a token amount for the stone which unlike gold, has no intrinsic value only an monopolistic one- debeers you know?

we WANT the customer to pay the thirty and/or the money and the thirty
we didn't want the gold, the thirty being the easy money
a fancy piece needs a buyer to have value

Cash4gold would pay even less
roughly scrap gold price
which is i.5 to 10 percent total weight of the jewelry on 14 k
they want the gold
because they know gold is not going to drop anywhere near what they have paid and will most likely go up

notice CASH4GOLD says in their ad they will rush yuor gold to be melted down like that is a good thing for you...just inflection and word choice
but completely honest in that sence -don't even ask for it back.It is gone.

thats why they stress the term UNWANTED they will have a contractual thing you sign as you mail it out
IRON CLAD
LET THE BUYER BEWARE
CASH4GOLD is publiclly traded, so they are hanging on to the bullion
as that is a sure investment these days
take your jewelry to any jewelry store or pawn shop, you'll get the same deal roughly. if they will even buy it.

the people who are telling you to buy gold consider this:
when you go to sell it what will you get?
every buyer will haggle you down
after the shtf
in the absence of law a bag of gold will get you a few grains of lead
and some powder burns
better to buy your lead now it is a much better deal

if I thought civilization was going to last I would say
buy gold coins small denominations about 10 percent of your assets.

buy at the bank, or legit dealer( no tungsten) seal em up and don't degrade them, and don't tell anyone you have them for safety sake,

you can declare them at face value even if the weight is way higher, and the gov didn't confiscate coins, only bullion last time

If you have gold get a jeweler to melt it down and certify an appraisal
this holds value on jewelry and gold and silver

I honestly think the ICHING says it best:
the value of a thing lies in it's usefulness and mobility

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
its definitely a conspiracy but goes way deeper than what most would expect. the government is collecting gold for a tribute. for the annunaki. laugh as much as you like but the annunaki originally came to earth for minerals like copper, gold, and others. when nibiru comes thru and these aliens make their presence known to the gov. like they already have, our government will have what they want. there is no way we will ever go back to a gold standard. looking forward to any comments or questions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join