It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new crop circle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

This is all unsubstantiated claims. You do not provide locations, dates, or any corroborating information. This is typical of crop circle claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Is BLT at least Leavengood and Talbot? I've read their papers and their sampling methodology was poor. Their contention of a radially symmetrical field is a huge leap of faith and not demonstrated by their data.

Thanks for the well explained statement on microwaves.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

It is tiring to see people fall back on the poorly designed and constructed analysis of a crop circle as done by Leavengood. There are maybe 3 papers published about crop circles.

In Levengood & Talbott, Dispersion of energies in worldwide crop formations, PHYSIOLOGIA PLANTARUM 105: 615–624. 1999 take a look at the selection of samples. Where does it show anything about the selection of samples? The method of sample selections appears to be what?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I posted about this circle on another website the other day. I think it's a blank more advanced version of the recent circle message:

The new one is blank with Disks within the main disk and has more sectors. Kinda like a Enigma.

Maybe....Maybe not, it's just an idea I had when I first seen it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ptmckiou

This is all unsubstantiated claims. You do not provide locations, dates, or any corroborating information. This is typical of crop circle claims.

I believe this link will provide you the information you are looking for.

Major Interview On Crop Circles

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Crop Circles Go Worldwide Overnight

Check out the second video down and see how the crop circles made by a group were determined to be so-called genuine crop circles. The determination was by the experts. What the experts did was very good. They identified features which indicated the nature of the manufacturing process. What they failed to do was associated these features with simple implements. Still they had a list of features they believed indicated a type of crop circle. Those features were actually indicative of simple tools.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Hi all

I love the Liddington Castle crop circle as well! I think it looks like a magnifying glass perhaps meant to illustrate how our focus can determine our reality. However on the circle connector site --- one of the members made a good case that it was meant to show a lunar eclipse on June 26th.
So they might be trying to call attention to the date June 26th.

I personally
like the magnifying glass idea better --- mainly because I suck at math and astrology lol. Plus it is such a beautiful crop circle, imho! Who knows maybe it means both?

*** There’s a new one from Italy that’s pretty awesome --- I’m sure that there is a deeper meaning to this one --- but to me it looks like a gorgeous flower.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Please keep the good interpretations coming!

Edit to add:

I just read another really cool interpretation of the Liddington Castle Crop Circle which can be found:

[edit on 13-6-2010 by OwenandNoelle]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The art people can compose from crop fields is astonishing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I believe this link will provide you the information you are looking for.

Nowhere on the indicated web page is there mention of a truck or trucker. Nowhere is there mention of 15 minutes. Nowhere on that web page is there mention of a crop circle appearing within a minute.

It is well known that stalks don't break as claimed. Then there is the claim of "They also have shown to radiate some special energy that can be captured on our monitoring equipment, in which the man made circles don't emit this energy field."

There are copious claims of this on the web page.

Another phenomenon I have witnessed almost every day since July 22nd 1992,
as a direct result of conducting an ‘interactive’ and ‘psychic’ approach to Crop Circle research, are ‘balls of light’ (BOLs), not visible in an ‘ordinary’ state of consciousness, but visible in a ‘superconscious’ state of awareness, and to photographic equipment sensitive to infrared frequencies.

I know you'll mind that I was laughing hysterically when reading this baloney.

Look at figure 8. It looks like a star or planet caught on film.

The other photos are common camera artifacts and then there is the moon rise. Oh brother.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If you want to see something really silly, then look at
Decoding the Meaning of the Crop Circles
Here is a photo of rain drops and it says (hard to type when giggling profusely) "shows light balls massing inside ...". How stupid is that comment. Sorry wrong term. How fraudulent is that comment. That's spot on.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
WOW so sad

the bickering of aliens or humans made the majority of crop circles !
Yeah the Aliens might be Like Us Humans with Machines called Orbs that make the Crop Circles Phantasm Spheres Orbs ! Come here Boy! LOL

yet is there someone that can explain the meaning of the Crop Circle posted by the OP!

My wild guessing !

When Worlds Collide ! the Book
en.wikipedia.org...

The New Remake release date 2012
www.imdb.com...

The Original release date 1951
www.imdb.com...

is it the Earth & Moon Nemesis Star & Sedna

en.wikipedia.org...

others
Deep impact
en.wikipedia.org...

Could Worlds Collide?
Scientists and creators of the film "Deep Impact"
www.time.com...

Knowing
www.imdb.com...

gather up the lifeforms to another planet!

a remake of Noah's Ark?
the Visions of Hollywood

or could it be that the Aliens are Coming to Disclose ! Were HERE! And we Alway been ! and you people are starting to see the Awakening !

well that my take what it could mean as there many others that are guessing like different Dimensions ? Time Travel ? or are the Government's getting close to Deep Space Exploration ? as found a way to reach the stars in less time Electromagnetic wave! Pulse Engine or Propagating Magnetic Wave Plasma Accelerator

Here is the Documentation ? Would it Work! ?

Enjoy!
The ( PMWPAC ) Doc
www.niac.usra.edu...

The (PMWPAC ) Charts and Formulas!!! and Pics !
www.niac.usra.edu...
www.niac.usra.edu...

yeah yeah the Guessing is endless the Conjuncture ends

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes, BLT stand for Burke, Levengoode and Talbot. The research team only has Talbot now. They have not published anything since the three papers in the 90's.
Yet people cling to the myth that they are actually science.

Which is why some people like Jukie have to link interviews and describe them a "major". Because they have nothing absolutely nothing else.

Their methodology was flawed in a number of instances, as this was just not restricted to the sampling methodology.
Their formula for indicating growth anomalies was severely flawed and this is what gave them the anomaly in the first place. Unbelievable.
They omit data, so did Haselhoff, when he tried to refine their work.
The list is long, when we look at BLT and flaws.

They even admit in the papers themselves, that the studies are no indication of "genuine" crop circles, and their suggestion is that the cause is a natural plasma vortex. So I cannot fathom why some people actually think that BLT supports any claim of supernatural or alien cause.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I posted about this circle on another website the other day. I think it's a blank more advanced version of the recent circle message:

The new one is blank with Disks within the main disk and has more sectors. Kinda like a Enigma.

Maybe....Maybe not, it's just an idea I had when I first seen it.

Interesting here is something to blow you mind !!! if you haven't seen this
“It Certainly Resembles a Computer Disc?”

In the Crop Circle Connector report, Lucy Pringle states: “It certainly resembles a computer disc? Any explanation most welcome as I believe this is important.” Lucy is on the right track, because this is clearly a computer related glyph. However, not in the modern sense, as most would assume. Rather, the Wilton Windmill formation offers a perfect representation of a hard drive platter. Unlike a DVD or CD, a hard drive platter is housed inside the hermetically sealed housing of the hard drive installed in our laptops, computers and other such devices. The reason hard disk drive have more storage capacity than a single DVD or Blu-ray disc, is that they can use a stack of platters to multiply the capacity. The next order of business is to organize the data stored on the hard drive platters so that it can be used reliably. This is done using tracks, cylinders and sectors. On the Crop Circle Connector site, Andreas Muller posted a preliminary diagram of the formation. Next to it, is a Wikipedia image of how the data on a hard drive platter is organized. If this doesn't send shiver down your back, you're going to love what comes next.

Shades of V'ger Past In the first Star Trek film, a Voyager probe leaves the solar system and returns as a planet-eating behemoth named V'ger. The point here is that space junk can come back at you in the oddest ways. This in turn raises an interesting possibility. With all the junk in orbit over our heads, there's got to be a few old had drives here and there. (Kinda handy when you come to the think about it.) So what would it look like?

The Hard Drive Platter

The hard drive platter you're seeing in the illustration above, is decades old. A relic of the late 20th century. Just like a lot of the junk in orbit over our heads. The possibilities are endless, but more importantly, what should be looking for next? Keeping an Eye Out

The article ! that shows this in more detail !

Crop Circle =Alien holding the Disk like you showed!

or Could it be something completely different that has to do with the 12 months and days out of the year ? Zodiac ?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why would someone use crops to send a message?
Why would disks be used? The world is moving to solid state storage.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

Ignorance is the belief that crop circles are not man made.

Stereologist - Apoligies for the late reply.

What defines man?

What defines 'man made' in your restrictive structure of belief?

A man from another Galaxy in posession of advanced technology would fuse both elements in the equation.

Or perhaps a man able to use 'frequency'.

Unfortunately I do not have anymore time on this matter.

Regards

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Initiated27

Basically you are arguing about the meaning of "is" and not providing any evidence that the crop circles are not man made art.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Why would someone use crops to send a message?
Why would disks be used? The world is moving to solid state storage.

Simple really...Crops, easy to manipulate and this time of year they are around for prelonged periods of the year a biological RW+.
Binary...It was the same form of Data sent up in Voyager So thats why it is used to reply.

A obvious p.s Crop Circles made by men are basic and are not geometrically challenging (cave drawings). The real deal are Geometrically Superior and advanced. Setting aside anomalies.

Oh and p.p.s Radio signals or IR signals would only reach TPTB a crop circle can't be hidden!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Let's see. What are other ways to send a message?
1. beach sand
2. plowed fields
3. align gravel or sand in parking lots or roads
4. move stones
5. lay out downed limbs
6. mowing

Binary data does not mean using disks. Disks are a storage technology, not binary.

The real deal are Geometrically Superior and advanced.

The most complicated designs are made for hire. The complex designs are done by man who gets paid for the work.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Simple really...Crops, easy to manipulate and this time of year they are around for prelonged periods of the year a biological RW+.
Yes they are easy to manipulate. Humans manipulate them quite easily too.

Binary...It was the same form of Data sent up in Voyager So thats why it is used to reply.

A obvious p.s Crop Circles made by men are basic and are not geometrically challenging (cave drawings). The real deal are Geometrically Superior and advanced. Setting aside anomalies.
I feel that your comments are incorrect. There has been a steady progression in complexity that is observed as a trend with Crop Circles.
This is a human characteristic that is observed. We often start out simply, moving into more complexity with the vast majority of our endeavors.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and p.p.s Radio signals or IR signals would only reach TPTB a crop circle can't be hidden!

Crop Circles are in effective as mechanisms of communication. They are open to speculative interpretation. So much can be hidden by the flaws in crop circles just as they are by themselves.
The medium of crop circles is open to a vast amount of speculation concerning where they originate from and this effects the value of any meaning or content enormously.
This in fact corrupts the message based on the value an individual places on any crop circles origins.
We can observe this basic and inherent flaw of crop circles as signals or communications in this thread and on many others on ATS.
Crop circles are dismissed, considered art, man made to inspire thought, interpreted as messages from aliens, artifacts of military testing or elements of Black Budget projects. Some claim they originate from balls of light.
The messages vary just as much as the speculated sources.
It is this swarm of speculation and interpretation that meaning or significance gets lost.

Crop circles fail, in epic proportions, as a simple and open systems of communication.

Pretty bad tactic really, if you think aliens travelled across the universe to provide us with messages that are so easily corrupted or dismissed.

[edit on 15/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
im almost sure this crop circle was done years ago. ive almost certainly seen it before anyway.

i dont know how you get dimension merging from it it doesnt really say anything to me at all.

to be honest its a very simple and boring design compared to some of the others ive seen.

the title of this thread is a lie...it wasnt interesting at all

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join