It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new crop circle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Can you provide any evidence of these claims. It is helpful to provide a link to a peer reviewed journal or other informative source as to these claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I tend to agree with your interpreatation of this one OP. Nice one.

There is a very strong element present whose job it is to ensure everyone believes crop circles are all man-made.

It best to ignore these people. One might find they are very knowledge in the creation of the fake ones as it is feasible that it is a job they have also been required to carry out too. Keep following those orders guys. Great work.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think many of the crop circles are man-made, but some are not. There was a TV special not too long ago about a crop circle that was viewed from a nearby highway. A trucker was making a delivery in the area and pass by the field and there was nothing there. Then on his return trip 15 minutes later this huge crop circle was there and it was extremely intricate. The experts were brought in and determined that it would take 6 people 2 days to make this crop circle and it developed in 15 minutes.

There have been many people that witnessed the making of a crop circle and they all have the same story....a ball of light appears and withing a minute the crop circle is there. Also, the study of the stalks of the grain all laying in exact positions and not a singe stalk is broken, but only bent to the ground which is impossible to do with our technology. They also have shown to radiate some special energy that can be captured on our monitoring equipment, in which the man made circles don't emit this energy field.

If you really study crop circles you find out there is a lot more to it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I have a hypothesis that all crop circles are man made.

That hypothesis is supported by evidence.
The evidence is not assumed.
My cause is not assumed or imagined in any way.

What would Ockham say?

[edit on 13/6/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
double

[edit on 13-6-2010 by TruthWizard]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

It reminds me of a magnifying glass for some reason.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by stereologist

Researchers have found distinct variations in wheat samples gathered at crop circles.
What researchers. BLT I suppose. They published three papers. All have been heavily criticized. BLT even admit that Node anomalies are no indication of "genuine" CC.
BLT make assumption regarding what cause "anomalies". The methods they used to claim that anomalies existed were contrived.

Crop circles which produce samples with expulsion cavities are particularly exciting, as this would require microwave radiation heating the inner moisture of the plant to the point where it would turn to steam and would pop out of the stem at any of the nodes.

And now apply some basic logic.
Plants have up to 7 node regions.
Go find me some CC images with entire stems showing ALL the node regions blown out, elongated and bent.

If as you state microwave radiation is heating inner moisture HOW is it only blowing just some Nodes on the stems?
And in the nodes images I have seen it is the outer sheaths of the nodes in a few places that is "blown". This can be explained by the mechanics of bending the plant. If it was Microwave energy, the entire cavity region would be blown, not just the outer regions.
Microwaves would not discriminate.
The whole plant contains water. So we should see the same explosions of heated water throughout the entire plant as microwave radiation is dielectric heating in order to generate a universal heating of water and other polarized molecules. Not just in the water in just some Nodes.
The Entire plant is reliant on water for its structure. We would expect to see water heated by microwaves damage to the entire plant.
Do we see that?
No.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just thought I'd share that there is another new circle discovered on 06-12-10. Here is the link if you'd like to discuss this one as well!
I personally find them quite magical.

new CROP CIRCLE 06-12-10

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The personal back and forth stops now.

Discuss the issue with civility, or not at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Your attention is required........

Please remain on topic and restrain yourself from making comments about other members. Posts that do not discuss the topic 'Interesting New Crop Circles' will be removed and further attempts to continue with disucssing fellow members and not the topic may result in further actions.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I find it very beautiful - love the contrast of the colors. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Nope, I dont "believe" anything.
I go by what evidence shows,
Awesome. Can you show me the evidence that shows something non-human making just one circle. Because in 20 plus years, there has not been any. Not one. Not once.
So what evidence are you going by that points to Non human causes for crop circles?
There is none.

and whether some of you like it or not..
evidence does show that there is most definitely more to some of them, than simple 'art' made by man.
It shows that does it? OR is that just a claim?

Do I agree that most of them are made by people? Sure!
But all of them?
Absolutely not.
Cool. Then just show the Non man made ones being made by something Not human. Then we can all include it as an explanation. That way no one has to imagine that something non human is making them. And that way people won't have to rely on pathetic arguments like "its impossible for humans to do that".

edit: before you, or anyone else decides to throw out a
"please provide proof of said evidence"..
Ill simply say.. do the research yourself.
I have, there is no evidence that suggest anything other than humans are making them. Not in all the years that this topic has been around. If you had any evidence, you would post it. You don't have any.

I care nothing about trying to convince anyone of anything.
If you want to know.. you will find out.
and rest assured..
the evidence is available to anyone vigilant enough to find the truth.
I have been vigilant.
Check it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sincerely..
*a critical thinker*.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

nice!!!

very interesting how the center circle is swirled down in a yin yang pattern!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The evidence and reports are all over on this thread (as well as the nauseating debate):

Crop Cricles With Some Actual Evidence

There is plenty of evidence in this thread with photos, studies, field reports, etc.

The continually re-hashing of the same debate is tiresome.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by redzi0n

It reminds me of a magnifying glass for some reason.

Really ?? My first immediate thought was "one hundred and eighty !!!"

Maybe ET is playing cosmic darts...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pro-all

Making a square spiral

Sacred geometry

Olympics Bid

John Lundberg - maker of many famous crop circles

John Lundberg (born December 5, 1968) is an English artist and documentary filmmaker. In the early 1990s he founded circlemakers, a UK based arts collective famous for covertly creating hundreds of the world's largest and most elaborate crop circles.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

People have been prosecuted. I'll try to find the article about the event. What I recall most about the case was that the circle makers pled guilty and wanted to pay for the crops damaged in making the circle. The farmer wanted them to pay for the fact that his entire field had been ruined by gawkers. The judge fined them for the bent crops and assigned blame on the rest of the field to the other people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join