It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Just because someone disagrees with your line of thought doesn't make them a disinfo agent.

I question the motives of people who claim everyone is a disinfo agent or works for the government, or BP, or.....

Wake up and realize everyone doesn't share your distorted view of reality. You attack people in the same manner you sit here accussing others of, does that make you the same?

Or do you just share a different opinion?

I do see your point, and often there is a tendency by those who read comments by those who disagree with their views to jump to unwarranted conclusions and become overly paranoid; perhaps reading more into matters than are merited. That being said, it is also worth pointing out that there have been increased efforts on the part of the present U.S. administration as well as Israel (and they aren't the only ones) to monitor alternative news venues to spread disinformation as well as stir dissent among those who post in forum threads on those sites, and in many cases they are successful in swaying the topics from the original subject matter of the thread entirely. In that respect, I do commend ATS for making an effort to restrict posts on these threads to dialog considering the subject matter they were intended to address, as many forums on other alternative news sites don't effectively moderate in this regard, or if they do they tend to censor only opinions which disagree with the overall theme promoted by the site in general.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Morgan Le Fay]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
ive noticed 2 posts which were obviously usa govt or police messin with peoples minds, but they havent yet met their match in the real world so are not accustomed to good opposition. Someone who under estimates the opposition is bound to loose and well they will one day cause prophecies everywhere predicted it

<< 1   >>

join