It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people experienced something unusually personally significant this week?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I had some major spiritual breakthroughs this week.

They were spurred on by words contained in Kiesha Crowther's youtube clips. It was quite surreal. Never happened before.

So yes, this week will be long remembered as highly significant for me

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Actually the last week has been quite significant for me. Ever since I decided to switch my university degree (a month or two ago), I have also been making other plans and goals, first vaguely in my head, then more specifically on paper, that I want to complete within the next six months. Basically a plan of how I want to begin to live my life and the sort of person that I want to be, the sorts of things that I want to stand for. I feel as though I have been relatively lazy as a uni student for the past year or so, hardly going out, no part-time job, whatever.
With this new degree I wanted change elsewhere in my life. One of my major goals is that I want to work my ass off to become successful, not rely on anyone else and not doing a half-assed job of getting somewhere. I want to look back at my life in 5-10 years from now and be satisfied that I have something to show for that amount of time..

Long story short I guess, I handed out resumes on Friday, completed a small amount of visualisation exercises Friday-Monday, received a call Tuesday and was given a few shifts over the weekend, Wednesday some of my shifts were extended, Thursday I was offered a full-time position until I go back to uni at the end of July, and from Friday-Sunday (yesterday) I worked 32 hours.

I don't know if that seems significant from an objective perspective, but to me this is quite a considerable change. I am working my ass off, just how I wanted it, and I plan on continuing this streak for some time. I was immediately taken by how quickly everything escalated. Additionally, it seems as though I happened to be in the "right place at the right time", so to speak.

So, yes, I am seeing some significant changes, but I am actively working towards them.

[edit on 14/6/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
I had some major spiritual breakthroughs this week.

They were spurred on by words contained in Kiesha Crowther's youtube clips. It was quite surreal. Never happened before.

So yes, this week will be long remembered as highly significant for me

Actually, you have just reminded me of another substantial detail that occurred recently
If anything her messages have reiterated what I have always felt and I now feel more sure of my convictions because of her simple and sincere words.. It's as if she has plucked the very thoughts from my mind. Quite inspiring

[edit on 14/6/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I quit smoking and started exercising

That's about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So how did your analysis go? In retrospect was that week you mentioned in the title unusually significant....

Mine turned out to be so...it was the first page on a new chapter in my life. It was the beginning of a new career for me. There is a lot of work in my future and I am very excited.

What about you?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
So how did your analysis go? In retrospect was that week you mentioned in the title unusually significant....

Mine turned out to be so...it was the first page on a new chapter in my life. It was the beginning of a new career for me. There is a lot of work in my future and I am very excited.

What about you?

Hah, not so well. Today I made this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join