It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in New Jersey ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
New Jersey terror wannabees Alessa, Almonte are jihadis because they can't land hotties

Feel like a loser?

Never cool at school?

Not much luck with women?

Don't want to work for a living?

Become a jihadist!

Suddenly, a loser becomes a soldier of Allah with the power of life and death!

Take Mohamed Mahmood Alessa and his buddy Carlos Eduardo Almonte. They were just two nondescript New Jersey video gamers with futures promising only more of the same. Then they grew bushy beards and declared themselves jihadists. They started talking about playing video games for real and maybe cutting off a few heads.

The problem for them was that they looked like jihadists the way young men of other times looked like greasers or hippies.

And, the last thing a serious and therefore secretive terrorist organization needs are recruits who might well be wearing big signs saying TERRORIST.

"I wanna, like, be the world's known terrorist," Alessa was recorded saying.

Not only that ...
JERSEY JIHADIST CARLOS ALMONTE IS TERRORABLE AT SPELLING

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49d511c50805.jpg[/atsimg]

No this is not a protest outside of Whole Foods or Robeks… Still, it’ll be cold comfort when a dirty bomb goes off in Times Square that the perpetrator has an IQ of 75. Almonte is seen here at a protest in New York in 2008.

And to confirm the obvious ...

Jersey Jihadist Carlos Almonte is an idiot, says former computer shop boss

I don't even have anything to say ... funny and tragic at the same time ... mostly funny.

[edit on 12 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Leave it to NJ...they have so many bright shining stars these days!!! LMAO!!!! This used to be like the TOP school system in the country...then they just flopped, I mean when I went to school there we were like the top five of the nation, now they're the bottom of the pile, wanna know what happened, I will clue you in it started in Camden and it spread throughout NJ then the rappers started buying houses in NJ, then the illegals came. You tell me this stuff doesn't impact our school system. When I went To Vineland High School Gangs were a myth, now they run VHS, literally, I know I had step kids that attended the VHS recently. This is where the rest of America is heading.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Almonte is not the first accused terrorist to be labeled a bonehead

Nor the first person I've heard of From NJ...
Seriously..who wakes up and decides to make themselves America's most wanted?
Belief in all those virgins in the afterlife?
Heck of a way to get your 15 minutes of fame..as a loser at life, and a loser at being a terrorist.
Even a dummy can do a better job...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
New Jersey terror wannabees Alessa, Almonte are jihadis because they can't land hotties

"I wanna, like, be the world's known terrorist," Alessa was recorded saying.
Mission accomplished.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49d511c50805.jpg[/atsimg]
I bet if we dig deeper, Pepsi and Coke actual funded these Juice Jihadists.
Soda sponsored terrorism is on the rise. Dentist have been fighting this war for decades.

I don't even have anything to say ... funny and tragic at the same time ... mostly funny.

Not exactly "terror" is it.
I wonder if this will spawn a new reality show?
Terror Idol.
Contestant Audition1.
Host Simon Cowley:"So tell us Alessa and Almonte, what makes you want to be on Terror Idol"?
Alessa:"I wanna be like, the worlds known terrorists".

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Oh dear lord ... these are the terrorists that keep on giving ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05d636fa76b0.jpg[/atsimg]

A photo of Mohamed Alessa, with his cat, Princess Tuna, taken by his mother two weeks ago. www.nytimes.com...

Teh terrorists armed with bad spelling and their own lolcat ... Princess Tuna!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Squeeze a Zionist = Zionist Juice. Oh my!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

My God you have pleased me thoroughly...

I love the juice, I love his cat, I love his bedspread...

(There should be a calendar of dreamy-looking terrorist photos, like those charity calendars of firemen...(with proceeds not going to jihad, of course.))

Too funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is the same method that drug cartels and gangs use. Find kids with no friends, a lot of anger, a bit of depression, and offer them a path to the kingdom.

It really, in my opinion, has little to do with 'jihad' and more to do with finding acceptance and purpose.

As far as what everyone is saying about New Jersey, I would agree that Camden and Newark have greatly disintegrated over the years. However, I would argue it's more of concentrated problem in certain areas and not as widespread as some are making it out to be. There was an awful lot of local corrupt politicians that bare the brunt of the blame for the current hot spots of crime. Most of those politicians are gone now although a few still linger in less influential positions.

Maybe in another 5 - 10 years if left unchecked it will encompass a greater portion of New Jersey, but we are certainly not at that point right now in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The future of terrorism right here folks. I am more afraid that this may become the norm in young Americans, not that they will become terrorists, but that they are so poorly educated that . . . . well, just look at the above story.

I say down with all juice as well it is not as healthy as they make it out to be, it is a conspiracy . . . . .

As far as people coming down on people from NJ, I was edumicated here and I has no problems with my Inglesh.

On a serious note though, we had gangs in NJ schools even back when I was in GCIT back in the early 90’s, we had separate buildings and there was always some kind of gang fight between the buildings. It had gotten so bad that we had the state police parked outside the school (which was unprecedented at the time), everyday. NJ is not alone in these things either, just go back to the mid to late 90’s where the two delinquents shot up their school (two kids similar to the one in the above story), I won’t even mention the place because everyone should know of which I speak. These kids these days are getting worse I think.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Juice

omigod I can't breathe from laughing....

i think our guy with the "morans" sign could take em

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

top topics

join