It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Assange I Salute You! Who is your hero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am dedicating this post to the very brave man and force behind Wikileaks Mr Julian Assange.

"Secret planning is secret usually for a reason, because if it is abusive it is opposed, so it is our task to find secret abusive plans and expose them where they can be opposed before they are implemented, because if they are exposed by the implementation, by people suffering from that abuse, then the abuse has already accured, and it's too late" - Julian Assange

I hope Mr Assange stays safe and can continue to fight the good fight. I am truly glad that people like him exist in this world to continuously defy the powers that be.
He is fighting to ensure that our history will be recorded and documented truthfully.

He has my support

I wish there was more like him around
Mr Assange I salute you.

Feel free to show your support for Mr Assange or whomever you admire.

( sorry mods didnt know where this should go so feel free to move it)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This man and his source Bradley Manning are about to make history. Look for it to bring the Western World to its knees.

Gee, I wonder if this was what the Saudi Prince was talking about???
therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...

My guess is that the Prince saw the leaks that are getting ready to occur.

Here comes the fallout.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am watching this man with great interest, I'm waiting patiently for the history making material he boasted about..

Wikileaks is like a hope for justice.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Yeah hopefully he gets the material out into the open, and he does not mysteriously go missing never to be seen again.

new topics

top topics

join