It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Found in "Poison" Movie. What is your opinion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hi

I am honorated for the great job of the precedent thread, so I have decided to post a new thread with a new mystery that is the sighting of two UFO's appeared during the movie "Poison" also known as "Tease" with the actress Rosanna Arquette, here is the video of the sighting:

here is the movie data:

www.imdb.com...

I found a link where you can download the movie:

www.megaupload.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Most interesting. I think in this day and age of Photoshop the only footage we can possibly trust will come from movies, news footage as unintentional UFO photo/film bombs. Whether or not it is extra terrestrial I am not sure. It could still be birds.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well , although I am sure I havent a clue what those objects are, they do not seem to posses any unusual manouvre capability, certainly thats the impression I get from the clip shown. They seem to have a decent turn of speed, but untill we can get some expert opinion on the actual speed of these objects, I wouldnt put them in the "well gosh isnt this exciting" section of my memory.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hmm hard to tell, I have to lean towards birds, like a seagull perhaps. I cant say its a plane, because even though they appear to be moving fast, they speed up and slow down a bit unlike an airplane. Cant really say its a lense glare either as the camera pans very slightly up and the objects move to the right.

gotta chalk it up as a unidentified flying object.

Good find though

[edit on 12-6-2010 by A-Dub]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Possibly birds, although I don't notice the wing movement expected sometime through the clip.

Might want to get in touch with the director or film editor from the movie and get his take on this particular clip.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I agree.,.. they appear to speed up/slow down a bit..

really need an HD clip.. get a cleaner picture of them..
you know it would have been VERY obvious in the editing room..

[edit on 6/12/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
couldnt it just be some film editor or someone else with access to the film who just added a little CGI hoping for this reaction? Just having a little fun? You never know I guess, but for some reason this seems fishy to me.

Its a perfect shot for the UFO's right in the middle of the sky. Would be cool to get a word from the director or someone else affiliated with this film. Im searching now to see if this subject has been talked about before. Hopefully there will be something out there about this.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Im gonna guess Seagulls or some type of bird...but hey, you never know.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There are Space ships and Reaptilians in Land of the Lost, they also have the same crystals that the transformers in beast wars were after. 3 moons, all of different sizes, brings me to a new theory, do they bring in a new moon to change climate, smaller moon ice age, or bigger, vise versa.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I believe that looks pretty legit.

but i thought flying sauces would look like they're riding a wave dude to the fact they're riding on electrons.

watch the youtube video, gravity wave, there would ride a wave just like those clouds are.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Mario Maisto.....

Thank you for posting this interesting video!

At 1st look, I am leaning towards the objects either being:

1. Birds.....or

2. Video artifacts

In support of 2. (i.e. video artifacts) I note I saw other similar effects in the film clip.

Here are a couple of them.

I note they were "moving around" in a not totally dissimilar manner to the objects under discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

Good find. I was thinking the placement of the objects was a bit too convenient for them to be anything legit. My focus was almost drawn towards them leading me to believe they were most likely placed in this clip with some type of CGI program. Or as you said they could be some type of video artifact.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Great find!!! thank you Maybe...maybe not, ......I have to admit that your analysis are always excellent.

....a question: why someone would place other objects in the movie and then doesn't talk about it or ensure that someone else talks about it?......moreover some years have passed since the release of the movie in question....

....another question: the object that you have found is classified as "Unidentified Submerged Object", this type of sighting is quite particular and not quite known, why insert in the movie this type of UFO classified as USO?

Kind Regards from Italy
Mario

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Mario Maisto]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Mario Maisto]

[Mod edit to change post from a quote to a reply to poster for easier readability]

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Mario Maisto…..

The 1st thing I want to say is that someone should buy or rent a high quality DVD of the movie & have a good look at that this.

Notwithstanding the above…..

Great find!!! thank you Maybe...maybe not….. I have to admit that your analysis are always excellent.

Thank you for your kind & positive words!

....a question: why someone would place other objects in the movie and then doesn't talk about it or ensure that someone else talks about it?......

I’m not sure someone actually intentionally placed objects in the movie. I think it’s far more likely the objects ended up in the movie by accident

I’m also now leaning towards the objects being defocused birds.

Have a look at this image taken at 27 sec. This shows another object in the water. I also note that at that point in the film, I can clearly hear birds. The volume of the birds is getting louder & louder, as the objects get closer & closer. I think the object in the water could be another defocused bird. I think the birds I can hear could actually be the birds that are the objects in question.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7bf23f9bc4c.jpg[/atsimg]

moreover some years have passed since the release of the movie in question....

That could be seen as supportive of the prosaic “bird” explanation insofar as if there was really something extraordinary in the video, someone would have seen it & publicized it.

....another question: the object that you have found is classified as "Unidentified Submerged Object", this type of sighting is quite particular and not quite known, why insert in the movie this type of UFO classified as USO?

Please revert to my previous commentary. I don’t think anybody has intentionally inserted anything into this movie.

Kind Regards from Italy

Kind regards from Australia!!!

Cheers
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Also, Google turned up this little fella: www.abovetopsecret.com...

personally I think they're probably planes, or just something the editor threw in for fun, though in the above video there seems to be some sort of trail behind the leading object at around 16-18 seconds. It's probably just the quality of the video, but it's worth pointing out.

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I beleive that the user "The Shrike" has the original DVD, he has also posted the same video on YouTube that was realized recording with camera the video on TV screen.

the link of megaupload offers a good quality of the movie.....here is the link (it downloads quickly): www.megaupload.com...

.....Thank you again for your analysis.

top topics

join