It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is BP Oil Apocalypse The Beginning Of WWIII?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoo82
No, this will not leed to world war III or any other war between the United Kingdom and the United States.

If there was, which there won't, what would be the objectives of the war? Simple bombing of ports? What would happen in Afganistan? Would our troops, who probably share bases, start shooting each other?

Our repective governments may well get angry with each other, but we will never go to war with each other over something like this. We are allies and friends.

I don't think you read the OP. I'm saying this will cause a revolution in the US, and uprising against the federal government. This is what they want, to instill martial law, suspend the constitution, so the UN can be brought in.

The economic impact will be global, and spur similar uprisings around the world. Global Martial Law will be instilled, and Global Police and Military will be installed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Stop with the fear mongering for #s sake. Im in Britain and this is the first i've heard of it. You are full of #.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The bilderburgers just voted for war with IRAN
All the accurate pundits I have been following are saying
by sept
things should start to really show
with war to shortly follow

as many have noticed:
the way the Zionist bankers
finish up every depression
they have created is with a war just like WWll
you wonder why:
they sent your jobs off shore
did NAFTA GATT and free trade
why all the oil is locked up instead of free flowing

they make more in one day of war then they do in a year of piece

we have all seen how the Bankers bet against
the people
and the American Country in the BP fiasco
the republicans just voted NOT to lift the 75 million dollar liability cap
they are doing less then nothing to fix it
lying about the flow
the clean up
the cause
the whole situation

they want America and her people so on her knees so that
she has NO choice
but to go to war
with IRAN and who ever else.

this is why lie after proven lie
about Iran
lie after lie about the economy
lie after lie about Iraq
lie after lie about Afghanistan
this is why they let in all the Mexicans
amnesty if you sign up
(check you'll see the recruitment already reflects this)

ultimately it is about a WAR on the PEOPLE

challenge my opinion if you want
I'll be happy to have a link war
with whoever doubts what I am saying here

if thats what it take to get the facts out where every one can see them

so the war is a war on the people by Zionists

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Why the hysteria? Answer me that? Of course you don't have to, this is a forum and you're not accountable to me

I think your outlay here is a little over the top and does have that scaremongering under-tone, there's nothing wrong with that, but what's the real purpose of you posting something you know will encourage a US v World debate?

You have every right to your opinion, but I'm pleased to announce that the vibe and the ''exponential'' rate at which tensions are growing are purely manifested by the media and NOT what the British public, or any other non-american think. We sympathise with the damage it has done and BP will handle it like any other respectable company should. You can add your very own Halliburton to that list too while you're at it. Oh and I almost forgot, am I allowed to say respectable and BP in the same sentence without being flamed? Yes, I am and yes I will.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I feel that at the down turn of every civilisation the world has seen ends in war/famine/disease.

The end of every civilisation is marked with an increase in rampant greed and criminal behavour.

Personally I place us at the end this incarnation of civilisation, and it to will be marked like ever other by war, disease and famine.

But like every other time, we, the human species will rise from the ashes and create a new and better civilisation.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752

You have every right to your opinion, but I'm pleased to announce that the vibe and the ''exponential'' rate at which tensions are growing are purely manifested by the media and NOT what the British public, or any other non-american think.

That's what I'm saying. The governments and media are pushing it in the war direction.

Obama, last night called it an assault on our shores. Oil does not assualt shores, people do.

Something is up behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's absolutely plausible that something is rather disturbing behind scenes. What exactly that is, in geo-political terms, is yet to be seen. I sincerely don't buy into the fact that this would result in tensions mounting to a possible conflict. Propaganda has a large and essential role to play here as you very well may know.

More specifically (even here on ATS there's a banner with certain key words highlighted) how American (not British so much) press are targetting certain words and using them.

My opinion on Obama as a president is irrelevant so I choose not to comment on that, but as a world leader his ''stance'' as a figurehead and posture on the stage of world politices looks as though it's right out of Hollywood. The scripts he uses include these wonderful little sound-bites with careful wording. People, however, are genuinely feeding from this. It's greatly unfortunate.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The Beginning Of WWIII?

Could be, I suspected as much 8 years ago back in June 2002:

The economic collapse will begin in 2007 (it will be triggered by oil shortages
and various little wars and terrorist activities around the world), then the
highlight of WW3 will happen in 2011 (you'll want to be sitting things out deep
within a cave when that happens), and then the 'administrators' will arrive in
2012. (LINK )

I was correct about the economic collapse, and it looks like I could be right about WWIII. However, this WW will be between humanity and nature .. the humanity will loose .. BIG TIME! (expect 89% world wide casualties)

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

The Beginning Of WWIII?

Could be, I suspected as much 8 years ago back in June 2002:

The economic collapse will begin in 2007 (it will be triggered by oil shortages
and various little wars and terrorist activities around the world), then the
highlight of WW3 will happen in 2011 (you'll want to be sitting things out deep
within a cave when that happens), and then the 'administrators' will arrive in
2012. (LINK )

I was correct about the economic collapse, and it looks like I could be right about WWIII. However, this WW will be between humanity and nature .. the humanity will loose .. BIG TIME! (expect 89% world wide casualties)

Yes, the 11% that survive most likely have invested in seed banks in Svalsbard, and hidden books in the Salt Mines, and built gigantic underground bases with fresh water reserves, hydroponics, and the abilities to live for decades underground.

Heck, most of them already live in the dark, so a couple of decades underground with all the amenities wouldn't be so bad.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

By RUSSEL L. HONORE

Special To The Tampa Tribune

Published: June 8, 2010

We must fight the BP oil spill more like World War III and less like a PR, brand-protection campaign.

www2.tbo.com...

Folks, I'm telling you, this is much bigger than an ecological catastrophe.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Are you off your rocker??

Tensions between American and British??

We are the best of friends and will remain so, through thick and thin. There is more to the special relationship than just allies you know??

We are brother and sisters in our ways of life, yes there are some differences but basically we are the same.

We have the same goals and the same ideals and stand by each other at every turn.

BP is not a public company it’s a privately owned company and the English Government nor any subject of the British isles has anything to do with operations of BP other than those that are operational with the private company.

There is no one burning American flags in England, other than maybe the Muslims lol

although we don't teach this directly in words the principles of your Liberty and Justice for all is at the heart of English Culture and so I cannot ever and I mean EVER envisage a day where we are at war against each other.

Peace Out,

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join