It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yukon Men Convinced They Saw Sasquatch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yukon Men Convinced They Saw Sasquatch

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/yukon_sasquatch

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Note to
Perfect stranger: just a little note when making a thread please add some comments on what you think aswell,

WHITEHORSE, Yukon - Conservation officer Dave Bakica is convinced that whatever two men saw early last Sunday morning, it shook them up. Marion Sheldon and Gus Jules were traveling out of town along the Alaska Highway on an all-terrain vehicle between 1 and 2 a.m. when they passed what resembled a person standing on the side of the highway.

Ok that has to be scary?

Hmm sounds intresting only wish they had a camera at the time,

Also who knows could be some guy dressed up just to scare the heck out of them lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Also who knows could be some guy dressed up just to scare the heck out of them lol.

Well... They said that it crossed the highway in 3 steps. How many people do you know that can walk across the street in 3 steps?

I wish I could get this kind of opportunity to see a bigfoot, that would be great, albeit freaky.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If the thing was "7 feet tall" then all they need to do is find all the 7 ft tall people in town. Chances are there won;t be any so then you'd send out the search party huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

hey said that it crossed the highway in 3 steps. How many people do you know that can walk across the street in 3 steps?

missed that bit,

3 steps! I wonder if there has been any other sightings in that area.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe they were drunk. Home-Brew does strange things to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe they were drunk. Home-Brew does strange things to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wondering, a long while ago I read a book, it clearly explained the dermal ridges in foot prints found, and how they could not be made by a carved, or any sort of solid foot, due to the movement of individual bones, and how these prints were made by an object heavier than a man. I can't remember the name of the author for the life of me.
Does this ring a bell with anyone?

new topics

top topics

join