It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another new member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think i understand how things here work now so i thought it would be appropriate for me to post an introduction.

I live in sunny England and have a wonderful job which involves a lot of travelling to various places where i always make a point of researching the local myths / folklore / UFO sightings e.t.c.
The sheer volume of stories and incidents that i hear about never ceases to amaze me and i have a bucketload of anecdotal accounts about all manner of odd things.

Im pretty new to the internet and ATS was a real find for me - its so far up my alley its unbelievable! There was just no way i couldnt join and get involved with it. Also, it has helped put my paranoia into perspective!

My (unorthodox) interests encompass everything you would find on this site with, perhaps, a leaning toward UFO's, politics and outlandish conspiracy theories. I have a natural distrust of government and the media and their attempts at manipulating us so it would seem im in good company.

I have recently been royally entertained by the 'Operation BlackJack' thread and have spent many an hour amusing myself by researching the truly surreal 'Numbers Stations' so if anyone can point me in the direction of other little gems like that i'd be grateful.

Thank you for your time!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi, Im new to the site too, and I'm also from sunny England. Hopefully we will both get something good and interesting from these forums

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I think you'll find yourself right at home here with the rest of us so-called 'domestic terrorists'.

One question. Are you angry @ BP?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey there friend. England sure is sunny today. Glad to have you aboard and I'm sure your going to have a valuable experience. Sauron or a mod should be on soon with a list of useful threads.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! You are in good company here. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences from your travels.

Here in the USA, so good luck today in World Cup!

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hello there! Hope your enjoying the lovely weather today. I say this as I'm sat inside on the internet
Anyhoo hope to see you around the forums good luck in you search for the truth!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank's everyone!

Yeah perhaps i should be out in the sun now its been pointed out to me. I think my computer screen is doing a pretty good job of giving me a tan though!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello Silver Star and welcome! You will spend much time here in fascination with all the amazing topics that are offered. It is addicting as hell. lol

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the best conspiracy site on the net , new members enjoy all it has to offer.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Silver Star welcome to ATS!

I hope your time here is well spent, may you learn and share and make new friends.

Welcome!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hello Silver Star and welcome! You will spend much time here in fascination with all the amazing topics that are offered. It is addicting as hell. lol

In retrospect, you were right on the ball with that comment!

Good stuff Night Star!

new topics

top topics

join