It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinister Sites – Astana, Khazakhstan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the Asian steppes. The result is astonishing: a futuristic occult capital, embracing the New World Order while celebrating the most ancient religion known to man: Sun Worship.

Nice City!!

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I thought in the movie Borat said they worshipped a giant bird?

but, I dunno, looks like an awesome city to me!

or as Borat would "Very nice"!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Nice find, I'm sick of all these people who worship the Sun, RA and anything else that's shiny

They are the BLIND,
They are The SHEEP,
They are the LAMBS,
They are the MAGPIES of belief,

They are the realization of "stockholm syndrome". They are the slave who begins to enjoy his captivity and promotes this idea to his fellow slaves. They think we are all one, we are not! They do not speak for me, my views are my own. I hope they all BURN, for the imbalance and FEAR they inject into society.
They work on the assumption that they are here to spread the truth BUT! in the end, Lies is all that they believe.

My truth and it is MY truth BTW, stays Somewhere between HATRED and LOVE, I do not wish to join any group that puts LOVE above all else for it is BLIND to do so...

RA is beneath ME, the "Law of One" is a trap, just another example of the lie....

I have NO fear therefore I cannot be exploited by anyone, not even God....That is my Truth and I have never been more FREE since I realised it....

[edit on 12-6-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Fear can be taught my friend.....
You obviously have no immediate family, friends, loved ones or pets. Parents and siblings all dead, assets in unassailable swiss numbered accounts and bullion stashed in several locations throughout your country.
Perhaps you own a missle silo or other secure facility as well?
peace bro.....but beware of stray cosmic rays....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
great find really. Sinister it is. Too beautiful too. So i wonder how they'll protect it when nukes start flying all over the world. Maybe the elite have more than nuke power

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Its been a town since 1830.

I don't see how "21st century capitol built from scratch" came into play.

It does have a couple of interesting buildings.

But I haven't seen a thing that makes me assume its sinister, or where the NWO is going to go when "SHTF".

I hate to say "fear mongering", but it seems like someone is feeding of that fear.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
These assumed symbols are always interesting to look at, however most of these pagan symbols have been being used by artists since the Renaissance in paintings and statues to symbolise various things about nature. Now I know many think that this has been a plan by elites since even as far back as the Roman Empire. I personally have a hard time believing that since I personally don't think a group of people can keep a secret that big for that long nor have giant power struggles (which would happen for certain if they are that into gaining more power) which wouldn't have been uncovered by the public at mass.

I think the city seems rather nice, although I wish they'd use the money to help their countries poor and infrastructure for the future rather than wasting it. States need to learn natural resources don't last forever in their country and they'll need an industry to replace them eventually.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Now, buy or borrow David Icke's books (Children of the Matrix, Global Conspiracy & The Biggest Secret)on Sun Worship.

He doesn't sound so crazy after all does he?

This information has been presented before, more than a decade ago, and everyone is taking ten long years to decide the train is coming - get off the tracks.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Bayterek – en.wikipedia.org... – looks alot like Wardenclyffe Tower – en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe Bayterek is just a disguised Wardenclyffe Tower?

What if Wardenclyffe Tower actually did cause the Tunguska event?

en.wikipedia.org...

Even more occult than Washington, D.C ? From Google Earth: Astana, Khazakhstan – maps.google.com...,71.433333%28Astana%29&ie=UTF8&ll=51.127606,71.440229&spn=0.040938,0.089607&z=14

I have been been wondering why the layout is tilted around 14 degrees from horisontal. The patterns at both the Vatican and Washington D.C are horisontal, why tilt Astana 14 degrees ?

If you use Google Earth and use the ruler to draw a path that follow Astana's centerline, the line pass through northern Italy, a bit south of Gibraltar, through South-America. The last city the line pass through before entering the Pacific is Los Ángeles, Chile.

The match is perfect, i believe the reason why Astana's centerline is tilted 14 degrees is because the line is meant to pass through Los Ángeles, Chile.

In Google Earth, if you draw a line to the north from Los Ángeles, Chile with a 90 degree right angle to the line coming from Astana, the line pass through Concepción, Chile - pass THROUGH Los Angeles, California - before it passes Eureka, California. According to the Wikipedia article regarding the 2010 Eureka earthquakes: en.wikipedia.org... - the January 9 earthquake happened around 33 miles offshore of Eureka.

Since both Concepción, Chile and Eureka, California have had earthquakes in 2010 - this really doesn't seem like a coincidence.

So, is Bayterek a disguised Wardenclyffe Tower, and did it cause the Concepción, Chile and Eureka, California 2010 earthquakes? Is Los Angeles, California the next target? If so, who do we call and ask for help ?

From the Wikipedia article regarding the Wardenclyffe Tower, en.wikipedia.org...

Beneath the tower, a shaft sank 120 feet (36.6 m) into the ground. Sixteen iron pipes were placed one length after another 300 additional feet (94.4 m) in order for the machine, in Tesla's words, "to have a grip on the earth so the whole of this globe can quiver."[14] At this depth, telluric currents of the Earth could be transceived.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR A VISION OF THEY NEW WORLD ORDER

Lucifer with his New World Religion unveils his Capital Astana 2012

PLS OBSERVE THE NAME OF THE CAPITAL ITSELF ALSO SPELLS SATAN

ASTANA= SATANA WHO IS THE CHARGE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER ILLUMINATI REPTILIAN ELITE

IDO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THE VIDEO

top topics

join