It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Disaster Coincidence, my theory...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Take the money and run .

If a pole shift occurs , as some are suggesting , all that land will be under water anyway .

Now , what is it that they are REALLY hiding ? Hmmm ...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

HERE IT COMES!!!

Clean Water Bill Threatens Property Rights

WASHINGTON (April 21, 2010) – The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) and the Public Lands Council (PLC) are strongly opposing the so-called “America’s Commitment to Clean Water Act,” introduced earlier today by Rep. James Oberstar (D-Minn.). The Act would remove the word “navigable” from the definition of “waters of the United States” under the Clean Water Act, granting the federal government unprecedented regulatory authority over all waters regardless of whether or not they have any environmental significance.

“Removing the word ‘navigable’ from the definition of waters of the United States is a non-starter for us,” said Tamara Thies, NCBA chief environmental counsel. “Navigability is essential to maintain the appropriate federal-state balance that has always been the hallmark of the Clean Water Act. Without it, the reach of the federal government’s strong arm will be limitless. While this bill claims to exclude ‘prior converted croplands’ from regulation under the Act, it actually takes away the authority of the Secretary of Agriculture to determine which lands meet that definition, and gives it to the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency.

naturalresourcereport.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

You like this theory???you would Not "Like" it if you lived here like I do. It is very sad and emotional for us.

I was with a group a families on the beach just last Friday..it was our kids end of year field trip. And even though we were on the beach...no one mentioned the deepwater horizon disaster...because we can not even talk about here. It is so horrible.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fakshon

Southern roots my Man
and this is scaring me, and breaking my heart.
and making me mad
though I am a pale echo of the man
who designed the flag
that is my Avatar
I Know
his bones are a-rolling in his grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join