It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorists are a Government Creation!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
OK so here's a Conspiracy Theory to mull over when you have a spare moment...

I had a brain storm just now and realised there is truth in the fact that we have become Conspiracy Theorists not by accident but by Government conditioning and programming.

I was thinking that even though information is created daily and thoughts and opinions are placed on line in an instant that the information we digest as conspiracy theorists is placed there by TPTB.

Everything we digest about our past, the cultures, the civilizations, the rituals, the secrets, the history of mankind it has all been put there on information sources throughout the world at the request of TPTB.

Even the conspiracies about UFO's or Ghosts and Spirits, Religion, Space, Technology, Science. You name it.. Everything we see on ATS and discuss.

I’m talking about the bits of information they leave laying around for us to pick up and get drawn into an inner world of conspiracy with mixed religious connotations, myth, astrology, ancient civilisations, UFO's, Government cover ups.

Here is my story maybe you will notice some similarities with your own journeys into the world of conspiracy.

I got hooked on one piece of the puzzle and since then I was gripped first experiencing fear, curiosity, intrigue, anticipation....feeling the world you once believed to be true to be turned on its head completely.

I was about 17 and went to a friend’s house. He had a book called behold a pale horse and said it was a scary book. I asked him if I could borrow it but he said it was a friends. A few months later my GF at the time had ordered me a copy from America as it was not sold in the UK. Reading that book opened up a whole new reality to me. Government cover ups. ID tags, the origins of disease and Aids, UFO's, Secret brotherhoods, Occult powers at work behind the scene.

Now I’m not saying the author William Cooper was a double agent I mean after all they say he died for his beliefs. What I am saying is that all the info we digest, you know the kind where there is little or no actual proof of anything hence why it's a conspiracy, well that info is trickled down to us all by TPTB and they make sure never to divulge the heart of the information to us just the titbits around the edges keeping us forever more intrigued and curious and our attentions diverted in a world hidden from the average person.

So 17 years on and i have read many books, heard many lectures, seen many videos, and visited many forums on and around the subject of Conspiracy Theories and the one thing that has not changed in all that time is that there still is no heart, no one thing we can all say that is where the greatest conspiracy of the world exists.

It is all the information and the pieces of the puzzle that do not reveal the full picture but that lead to more questions.

Take the pyramids of Giza one of the first things about the conspiracy to grip me. The three pyramids aligned to the Orion constellation, the fact each pyramids base is pointing to the NSEW points of a compass, the ancient secret mysteries that surround ancient Egypt its links to Atlantis and our said histories.

We know all the information around the edges yet we don’t know why.

Or looking at UFO's, we have documented accounts of visits 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th kind yet no heart.

Or Secret Societies, we have names, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, G8, Masons etc etc yet no heart, no validity just bits of information.

I can go on and on here but I think you get the picture.

We are the sheeple not really knowing anything for sure and yet we feel empowered by these bits of information so much so that we reveal these so called truths to others as though we know some deeper secrets that will change others in profound ways....taking them out of their happy existence and turning them into paranoid and fearful folk.

My point is without us conspiracy theorists, TPTB have no one fuelling the beast.

It is us who breathe life into the beast. It is us conspiracy theorists who believe something sinister is going on all the way not really having enough proof to take enough action to remove these people who whittle down this info to us.

So I guess the debate worth having here is whether or not we are in fact awakening to the global conspiracies of the world elite or if in fact we are buying into a belief system of mysteries that has the sole purpose of having us breathe life into a machine that is powerless without us?

I’m not a religious person per say, I like to learn about all religions and take things from them I can apply to my life that make it better but to use a couple of quotes from the king James version of the bible seems appropriate here.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:......

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Messiah's, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect..

The deception is what seems to be happening. The question is, is the deception the one being pulled over the eyes of the people we conspiracy theorists call sheeple, is out the one being pulled over our eyes or is it the deception being pulled over everyone’s eyes. Those who don’t see simply don’t see what’s going on, the ones who do see are merely looking at another creation of TPTB.

Are we all deceived even us the hardened conspiracy theorist that wants to shout from the roof tops to the people below of the great deception.
I question reality each day over the past 17 years i can honestly say i have changed a great deal due to the information handed down to me from original sources i would never find.

There is no real validation only faith and science yet both of these do not provide any ultimate thirst quenching proof or evidence of why we are really here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

What would be the point?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hm..

Strangely, your post kind of makes sense, OP.

Like in those TV shows where people do dumb things so we can yell at the TV and say, "oh man, what a dumbass, if that was me..." or "DUH it's obviously the teacher who murdered that guy!!! He left his glove behind!!!"

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I can tell you, if you stop looking this SH*ITY TV SHOWS, and they will no longer make advertising money from that, they will stop produce sick stuff. once again, we are guilty - get it or ignore it, sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The 9/11 event was certainly a delibirate attempt to create conspiracy theories as a side-effect.

Too many people these days, especially on these forums do not give tptb enough credit. If it looks sloppy, it does for a reason.

I have always believed this and it fits into my grand world conspiracy theory.

Skellon.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Or Secret Societies, we have names, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, G8, Masons etc etc yet no heart, no validity just bits of information.

I disagree 100%.
We have proof of these groups getting together, not even in secret anymore, and legitimately having meetings about the global economy.
They are no longer secret, they are well-known.
(well....maybe to the few that actually care
)

It is us who breathe life into the beast. It is us conspiracy theorists who believe something sinister is going on all the way not really having enough proof to take enough action to remove these people who whittle down this info to us.

I don't agree, again.
It's not that you need proof, my friend...you should realize that something sinister IS happening, it's no longer a bunch of theories.
In order to stop this IMO:
You need masses of people to quit playing the game and start paying attention to their surroundings.
THAT, is the hardest thing to do.
Get people to act, rather than be complacent.

So I guess the debate worth having here is whether or not we are in fact awakening to the global conspiracies of the world elite or if in fact we are buying into a belief system of mysteries that has the sole purpose of having us breathe life into a machine that is powerless without us?

Why do you think the people in power want to control the Internet?
We are getting the information now!
We are starting to realize what has been planned for us, over centuries!

Are we all deceived even us the hardened conspiracy theorist that wants to shout from the roof tops to the people below of the great deception.
I question reality each day over the past 17 years i can honestly say i have changed a great deal due to the information handed down to me from original sources i would never find.

Again, thank the Internet...

There is no real validation only faith and science yet both of these do not provide any ultimate thirst quenching proof or evidence of why we are really here.

THAT is the world's largest conspiracy.

My opinion on why we are here?

To Make A Difference

Take that in any angle you please and it's a good reason.
Whether you make a difference in someone's life, or in your own...

Overall, good thread and good read!

Keep researching!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by havok]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Well one would be to feed enough of us a lie that because we believe it we eventually accept it.

I mean how could TPTB officially impose a New World Order on the world if no one actually knew what it was?

The more we bring to light what their plan is the more their plan grows within our realities.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The 9/11 event was certainly a delibirate attempt to create conspiracy theories as a side-effect.

Too many people these days, especially on these forums do not give tptb enough credit. If it looks sloppy, it does for a reason.

I have always believed this and it fits into my grand world conspiracy theory.

Skellon.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Skellon]

Personally i think TPTB killed many many birds with those two stones.

To think Bin Laden sat down and devised a plan to fly two planes into two tall buildings in America without thinking for one second that America would not react and come back at them full force is a joke.

I mean come on it was a bit of a pin prick to the whole of the USA.

I mean if Bin Laden planted a few nuclear bombs and set them off bringing America down completly now that would have been different.

You cant just fly two planes into two buildings and expect to achieve anything of significance.

I mean really Bin Laden what was the point of that? What did "you" achieve....

America coming into your country and bombing it repetedly killing hundreds of thousand innocents...your brothers and sisters...

It is so obvious Bin Laden did not blow up the towers....

And if he did he was just another pawn...

Many things came about as a result of 911 but none benefited Bin Laden...Many benefited TPTB and their agenda to increase security and take away more of our freedoms and rights.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
No they are not, conspiracies have always happened, and govs where no around when they started.

People like alex jones is working for the gov, though i give you that.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Spirit777

I disagree 100%.
We have proof of these groups getting together, not even in secret anymore, and legitimately having meetings about the global economy.
They are no longer secret, they are well-known.
(well....maybe to the few that actually care
)

I don't agree, again.
It's not that you need proof, my friend...you should realize that something sinister IS happening, it's no longer a bunch of theories.
In order to stop this IMO:
You need masses of people to quit playing the game and start paying attention to their surroundings.
THAT, is the hardest thing to do.
Get people to act, rather than be complacent.

Why do you think the people in power want to control the Internet?
We are getting the information now!
We are starting to realize what has been planned for us, over centuries!

Again, thank the Internet...

THAT is the world's largest conspiracy.

My opinion on why we are here?

To Make A Difference

Take that in any angle you please and it's a good reason.
Whether you make a difference in someone's life, or in your own...

Overall, good thread and good read!

Keep researching!

[edit on 12-6-2010 by havok]

Thanks for your reply.

I think the internet is exactly that a net to capture the people with just like the world wide web is there to capture us all...Webs and Nets huh..!

I can just picture TPTB sitting in their operation room concocting stories to take us away from the truth...

All these stories are deceptions that the world fight each over to vindicate their personal take on things. Yet we are grasping onto branches and can not see who planted the trees and for what purpose.

The Net has most definatly sucked me in...i no longer watch TV.

I am stuck at my PC in most of my spare time trying to find that needle in the haystack. Waiting for that moment when something so big happens that we can never go back to a normal existance. Wondering what this act will be...Apocolypse...Earthquakes....Meteors....UFO's.....The 2nd Coming...and so on and so forth....

My eyes are peeled and awaiting the next big thing....

Yet my heart speaks to me and says believe it not for it is all a fabrication. Be happy and live your life in love and happiness.
Fear not what others do to the world and fear not what happens in it for everyone's time shall come. Instead do good, make others happy, help as many as you can with compassion and support but do not do too much that you have no energy left for yourself. Balance in all things.

And though i know this to be my heart my mind can not let go....

I still thirst for and crave the conspiracy....being on the cutting edge of information....waiting for the grand event.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
No they are not, conspiracies have always happened, and govs where no around when they started.

People like alex jones is working for the gov, though i give you that.

IMO Governments and Conspiracies go hand in hand and always have.

Dont know what your poke at AJ is all about or where it came from?
Do you have any proof or have you just digested more information from around the edges?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello OP.. though i am sure there will be flames sent in your direction over this thread and idea, i have often also thought of this, and its something an online friend said to me a long time ago, that by believing these theories we are playing right into the hands of tptb.. and to an extent there is a lot of sense in that.. people who think for themselves find conspiracies, find alternative news sources because we think for ourselves and do not buy the main view fed to the populace.. so wouldnt they want us distracted? and of course we have all been seen as crack pots for our thoughts and beliefs, which also helps to make us all 'invalid' to many people.. you are also right that the awakening spoken of, happens in stages, at first a slow introduction that leads you to a path of endless research and paranoias lol.. but then again, just because your paranoid, doesnt mean they arent out to get you!.. i also feel that if people read between the lines so to say, of everything they read, are told or that they take in, perhaps more honesty could be found..if that makes any sense at all..
thank you for this post, it raises many a valid point

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Not flaming you, but I'll be accused of peeing on the thread.

This is just self-perpetuating paranoia.
I don't believe in ANY conspiracy theory, so what would that make me?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If your theory is true, wouldn't there be more of a concentrated and no doubt well publicized attempt by tptb to convince far more people?
Should be a bit more Orwellian and 1984 ish.
I have often thought the opposite, that tptb get their ideas from us.
It seems we speculate something,and then it comes to pass.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Hi all!
Before practice, there is the theory. Each takes plans on the comet. Is - this conspirer to present their own ideas? ("If everyone was like me!..."). Each ideas. Discussing them are made for it. Introduce the history of the pyramids...! By this time, all over the world was religious. Everything. Why the rain? Why the wind? etc is this a conspiracy to build a pyramid? Where is the harm in conspiracy? Everyone seeks to improve the world.

Bonjour à tous !
Avant la pratique, il y a la théorie. Chacun tire des plans sur la comète. Est-ce conspirer que de présenter ses propres idées ? ("Si tout le monde était comme moi !..."). Chacun ses idées. Les discutions sont faites pour ça. Introduire l'histoire des pyramides...! En ce temps là, TOUT le monde était croyant. Tout. Pourquoi la pluie ? Pourquoi le vent ? etc Est ce une conspiration de construire une pyramide ? Où est le mal dans la conspiration ? Tout le monde cherche à améliorer le monde.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
Hello OP.. though i am sure there will be flames sent in your direction over this thread and idea, i have often also thought of this, and its something an online friend said to me a long time ago, that by believing these theories we are playing right into the hands of tptb.. and to an extent there is a lot of sense in that.. people who think for themselves find conspiracies, find alternative news sources because we think for ourselves and do not buy the main view fed to the populace.. so wouldnt they want us distracted? and of course we have all been seen as crack pots for our thoughts and beliefs, which also helps to make us all 'invalid' to many people.. you are also right that the awakening spoken of, happens in stages, at first a slow introduction that leads you to a path of endless research and paranoias lol.. but then again, just because your paranoid, doesnt mean they arent out to get you!.. i also feel that if people read between the lines so to say, of everything they read, are told or that they take in, perhaps more honesty could be found..if that makes any sense at all..
thank you for this post, it raises many a valid point

Hi and thanks.

I think your friend was onto something

I think everything around us is a distraction...anything which is a by product of society.

The only truth is nature, it just is. It does not observe, digest, form opinions and regurgitate like us all. It does not create new things based on possible missinformation, it is born naturally the way it was intended.

The system we live in and everything that comes with it is the lie.

The world is eductated acedemically based on their agenda.
The Media in all its formats....new, music, film, net etc etc is all a lie.

It is a manifestation of the imperfect a distortion of reality.

We are so disconeceted from the earth it is actually an illness.

We no longer live in balance with the earth we simply take from it and give it back the waste to manage.

This society is a machine which has no regard for anything other than feeding and gorging on the sources of energy around it until it becomes an all consuming monster.

We collectivley are that monster.

Unless we move away from the world of conspiracies that do nothing for us other than bringing to light all the negativity in the world and pushing it on people to digest as mental food thus becoming what we eat, we will never find peace and freedom and our way back to the healing arms of nature.

This system and everything in it has to fall away. Only then will we be ready to live out the next stage of the human journy.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Not flaming you, but I'll be accused of peeing on the thread.

This is just self-perpetuating paranoia.
I don't believe in ANY conspiracy theory, so what would that make me?

If you didnt or dont believe in ANY conspiracy theories i would say you are free from being controlled by them.

You are liberated from the effect of believing in them.

Basically they hold no control over you.

This is what or where we all need to get to. To put it to bed or to rest like a toy a child growing into a man puts down before he stands up and creates the world he wants not the world given to him.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by huemaurice1

Hi all!
Before practice, there is the theory. Each takes plans on the comet. Is - this conspirer to present their own ideas? ("If everyone was like me!..."). Each ideas. Discussing them are made for it. Introduce the history of the pyramids...! By this time, all over the world was religious. Everything. Why the rain? Why the wind? etc is this a conspiracy to build a pyramid? Where is the harm in conspiracy? Everyone seeks to improve the world.

Bonjour à tous !
Avant la pratique, il y a la théorie. Chacun tire des plans sur la comète. Est-ce conspirer que de présenter ses propres idées ? ("Si tout le monde était comme moi !..."). Chacun ses idées. Les discutions sont faites pour ça. Introduire l'histoire des pyramides...! En ce temps là, TOUT le monde était croyant. Tout. Pourquoi la pluie ? Pourquoi le vent ? etc Est ce une conspiration de construire une pyramide ? Où est le mal dans la conspiration ? Tout le monde cherche à améliorer le monde.

huh?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Conspiracies are just alternative thoughts on the information given or obtained. The label "conspiracy theory" is just a label and, of course, is created by the entity that is being discussed, whether it's the government, a corporation/business, or person. The labeling itself is a tool that's used as a form of dissent management. In that respect, yes, the government has created conspiracy theories through the labeling of any dissenting opinion as a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

quote]
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:......

The Great Dragon is of course the God of Christianity, for they are are fooled into worshipping a false God, while all of the power they raise goes to the Dragon they all hate, never realizing that hate and love are one and the same emotion. So who is going to cast out the Dragon? When the Draco are here, who will fight them? who will fall down to worship them?

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Messiah's, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect..

Haven't we seen this?

Top Ten Signs That You Are An Unquestioning Christian

This has been going around the Internet for a while, but is worth reading again. (Especially for you Christians.)

10- You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9- You feel insulted and ‘dehumanized’ when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8- You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinity god.

7- Your face turns purple when you hear of the ‘atrocities’ attributed to Allah, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in ‘Exodus’ and ordered the
elimination of entire ethnic groups in ‘Joshua’—including women, children, and animals!

6- You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about god sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who
got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5- You are willing to spend your life looking for little loop-holes in the scientifically established age of the Earth (4.55 billion years), but you find
nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by pre-historic tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that the Earth is a couple of generations
old!

4- You believe that the entire population of this planet wi th the exception of those who share your beliefs—though excluding those in all rival
sects—will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most ‘tolerant’ and ‘loving’.

3- While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor, speaking in ‘tongues,’ may be all the evidence you need.

2- You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1- You actually know a lot less than many Atheists and Agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history—but still call yourself a “Christian.”

Televangelists

Televangelists: The worst kind of Evil

Televangelists are evil, they are after you money!

Dragons of the Ancient World

EVILS OF CATHOLIC FREEMASONRY WHO BY DESIGN WANT THE 3RD WORLD WAR TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Mark Twain once observed that most human tragedies don't come from basic ignorance, but from a profound belief in lies: "It's not from things we don't know, but things we know that aren't so" that will harm us, he warned. How true! There is nothing more deadly than people dedicated to the preservation of lies which they regard as truth—and most especially if those lies carry the stamp of "divine revelation."

The deception is what seems to be happening. The question is, is the deception the one being pulled over the eyes of the people we conspiracy theorists call sheeple, is out the one being pulled over our eyes or is it the deception being pulled over everyone’s eyes. Those who don’t see simply don’t see what’s going on, the ones who do see are merely looking at another creation of TPTB.

Yes, the deception is happening, but the conspiracy theorists are not a government creation, rather, they sprang from government cover-ups and black projects. And yes, we do want to shout from the rooftops that we know part of what is going on. I will say one thing, during my time in here I have seen a great deal of intelligence and higher knowledge in the members, and I eat it up with relish. One day we will have the proof we all seek, we will have a Revelation, just as they said we will, but it is what we do after that really counts. Remember, we are the power, not them. Good post, friend.

new topics

top topics

join