It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Mods are Pro Israeli?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

it was just a question, I said sorry. no need to brinng that here

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Calm down....
There is nothing wrong if some mods are pro-israeli unless they edit the posts or remove them.
ATS is still a unique place where all kind of topics are heavily discussed. In fact, you can not find so many open minded people on other forums. If the mods or ultramods had hidden agendas, be sure that we were be aware and leave ATS immediatly.
As i stated before, some mods and ultramods may have decided to cool the Israel topic little bit and i see it, although a bad idea, not as a bad intention. They probably didn't expect such harsh critics (which i did too).
Virgom, now calm down and dont show yourself wrong even if you are right.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
if this was a prison the mods would lock you guys up with cannibals and rapist.
just saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

What would have been the proper means of asking the question?
U2U right?
Why take it to my profile? Goes along with what I was saying about you not being a mod. Seems on topic and the proper place to put it since this thread is about supposed biased and corrupt mods.

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I have suggested ATS can post my deleted post an three occassions.

They have not done so......

Take me however you like...

I think I'm reasonable and am just pointing out a flaw in ATS...

Argue with facts, not opinions...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

wow you are really touchy. who else thought that your screen name might have been the word racist, but you took out the c.

god forbid anyone say somethin' about the great Raist

you need thicker skin.

I think this should be the end of this discussion on this thread, and we should keep ontopic, i see greeneyes..

[edit on 12-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Like someone else said you can post them if you remember them so that they can be deleted again after you have been proven wrong.

If they are offensive why would they repost them? Seems silly to ask a mod to break a rule when you can do it and get the warning or the ban. “Yes officer I was speeding, but why are you giving me a ticket?”

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

But you know...ATS is not a heaven. It is a business, and part of the whole system. It has merits and some bad sides. Take it like this and try to change it as you can. I think you are expecting too much and take all the situation personal. Did you expect a garden of eden in the "wired" and "real" world?

link   

Originally posted by virgom129Can we now assume with whats happening in the Middle East that we will have fair and unbiased mods??
I dont think so....

I do think so.

You'd be hard pressed to find a consensus among the staff regarding any topic. We are as diverse as the membership itself. Certainly there are moderators who are pro-Israel and, like myself, there are those who are disgusted by the violence perpetrated by both sides in that idiotic conflict. I blame 100 year old and current European meddling in the area as well.

If I thought for one instant that a moderator was deleting or editing posts contrary to their own particular opinion, there would be a drama explosion among staff which would no doubt result in the immediate demotion of the offending moderator.

That's a guarantee.

link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I am offended that you used the incorrect way of asking, not that you asked.

See the difference?

Ask anything you want but do so in the correct manner.

As for the thicker skin that goes for 90% of the posters in this thread complaining about the mods doing their jobs. I already said that though several posts ago.

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here are two posts to me from Skyfloating...You can go back and check, page 4 and page 6...

Can anyone spot my problem with these???

I checked out some of your deleted posts. You cant go around calling people names and expect your posts not to get deleted.

We have T&C. Board rules. With thousands of posts a day this place would look a mess if T&C Violations werent removed.

To add: None of his posts were deleted by me.

Dear Sir,

Im sorry but I am not permitted to retrieve deleted posts. Mods are not all powerful. They have to follow Mod rules.

One of those rules is that only T&C Violations are removed.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
this forum was set for the people by the people. i say every four years we hold an election on who is to be the next moderator. vote for me btw.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What is the problem? He can view them but not retrieve them. You understand that those are two different things right?

I can view some things on my laptop that have been deleted but I do not have a means of recovering them.

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
this forum was set for the people by the people. i say every four years we hold an election on who is to be the next moderator. vote for me btw.

Only if you pay me in flags and stars

That is what ATS is about right?

Raist

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Here is part of a reply I got from a mod when I complained about my post ban.. Sorta blows your theory...

I know that this is a volatile subject but I can't just step on another staffers toes.

Yes, there is bias....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Im able to retrieve them, but not permitted to.

Listen dude, we're not difficult to make peace with.

I mean you no harm. This is not a war-zone. This is safe-zone, where everyone is able to share their opinions as long as its without profanity or personal attack.

Why dont you give it a rest?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Originally posted by DOADOA

Only if you pay me in flags and stars

That is what ATS is about right?

Raist

you'll be guaranteed 20% of my flags and 30% of my stars. i'll throw in some ATS points to all the people on your friends list and ban one of you foe.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

What??? If I can read it, I can copy it........Even if I have to type it to word...They were not rambling posts...

Are you serious????

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Listen DUDE, why dont you show the people how bad my posts were???

Theres no apology neccessary from me....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I do not have any foes though. lol

I do have someone who chose me as a foe even though I have never had a post interaction with them. Not sure what that was about.

But deal, you got my vote

Raist

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join