It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Mods are Pro Israeli?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Nah, I'm not off topic. I know perfectly well where and why this thread started: Because of your frustration with interpid in his flotilla-thread.

-v

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hiya Mr Lizard. You've mentioned this thread/post quite a few times before. How about rewriting it again and making it clear you are referring to whatever chemical and not a drug? Post it up. It seems the source of your animosity lies with the removed thread/post? Maybe another posting will cure your condition.

I've had three posts removed referring to a great line from a TV show. I was mad as hell at the time, but I got over it within a half hour. I think you've been nursing an ulcer over your removal for ages now. Does it really matter that much? You don't want to turn into 'you know who.'

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

What are you on???
I find Intrepid fair and reasonable....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Also, would it not be possible for a disinfo agent to become a mod, and abuse their powers??

This is the largest "conspiracy" website.

If they wanted to control the opinion of the people who don't trust the news, this is the place to start!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
This is the largest "conspiracy" website.

If they wanted to control the opinion of the people who don't trust the news, this is the place to start!

Ironic really.

If your claims are true, why hasn't this thread been shut down yet?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Here is the thread you requested.

Please notice 2 mods who are NOT DENYING IGNORANCE throughout the thread, attacking members, and making statements that seem to be impossible to be true and/or impossible for them to actually believe.

This is just one example of a mod starting a LOADED thread, and then chastising the members who come in to tell him he's crazy.

The thread is larger now, please go to the end to read what Mr. Lizard is referring to.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Ok. Let's get a new website.

This one stinks - they ban you when you say something they hate - this website is biased.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Good for you!

I may have confused you with another person posting both (this and that) threads - sorry about that.

Nevertheless this thread is outcome of mods (in this case interpid amongst others) pro-isreal opinions. So maybe you are *dat* bit frustrated actually?

-v

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

THIS ONE YOU CAN DELETE SKYFLOATING.

I have not deleted a single one of your posts.

Again: If you want to make peace in the world or in your country, you have to start on a small level - THIS level. Beginning with honesty. Its your choice.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by mr-lizard

Hiya Mr Lizard. You've mentioned this thread/post quite a few times before. How about rewriting it again and making it clear you are referring to whatever chemical and not a drug? Post it up. It seems the source of your animosity lies with the removed thread/post? Maybe another posting will cure your condition.

I've had three posts removed referring to a great line from a TV show. I was mad as hell at the time, but I got over it within a half hour. I think you've been nursing an ulcer over your removal for ages now. Does it really matter that much? You don't want to turn into 'you know who.'

But what would stop the same moderator from deleting it again and again and again?

My thread conatined some decent info and questions and i was more insulted by the dismissive, immature and sarcastic nature of the moderator than i was at the thread being deleted.

I also used the complaint form but got ignored on that one too.

What is the point in having a complaint form, when i get ignored and ridiculed?

Now maybe you can see my frustration and caution?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think this thread is important. Please dont delete us, because That will really just reinforce peoples opinions in here.

You can't really hide from these questions, cover them up,and banish all the posts, as it will just come up over and over again. face it head on. It will work out better that way.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
As I can see ATS is very neutral in this question about Israel. There are many very citric-thread around and I can see no censorship. So what is you point?

Maye you are no longer neutral?

btw. I also have my problems with Israels acts. - more then ever before, but you know , I never expected something better, so i don't get upset. The enslaved become the slavedriver, - this happened 1000 times in history.

Mate, that is so well put, so succinct, I have to address with a well done sir- I concur

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I didnt start this thread to bag all mods...

Just to point out that there is bias in some threads from Mods...

Like I said, I am more than happy for ATS to show ALL members my posts that were deleted to prove my point...

Then the members can judge me, not the Mods.....

I cant be fairer than that......

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I checked out some of your deleted posts. You cant go around calling people names and expect your posts not to get deleted.

We have T&C. Board rules. With thousands of posts a day this place would look a mess if T&C Violations werent removed.

To add: None of his posts were deleted by me.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

So where is the information we are supposedly censoring? Go ahead and post it for all to see.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Just set up your own web site if you want to chat about conspiracies

No-one has to post here. If you don't like it, don't post. Simple.

Or, to paraphrase Micheal Winner in an infamous UK TV advert "Calm down dear! It's only an internet forum ..."

(And I'll probably get banned now by the 3 Amigos for saying that!
)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I would like to know - who are the mods?

How old are they??

Do they have a brain between them?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
]Calm down dear! It's only an internet forum ..."

Yes it is only a Discussion Board. You`d think its a war-zone by the manner of some.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Raist

I would like to know - who are the mods?

How old are they??

Do they have a brain between them?

Actually, that IS asking for trouble. At least remain civil, or are you trying to get this thread deleted. At least the other few of us here asking questions have remained polite.

There's a difference between challenging authority and causing trouble. I am in the former group and you are in the latter.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

not picking sides in this fight, and it is a fight between you two. but you cannot really post things that dont exist.

sometimes things are deleted permenently, and are not recoverable.
while the thread stays intact, the post simply dissapears.

This is very usefull if you want to make it look like you are well supported by the members on the first few pages. Which really is what most of us read, then post.

Im just saying, not accusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join