It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goals Of The Illuminati - A Useful Reminder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

'1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. The One World Government began to set up its church in the 1920:s and 30:s, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind must have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

This is interesting. And it's also Damning to the people of the world!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Wow. That was the stupidest thing I've ever read (no offense directed at OP). The rolling stones a gangster group preferred by european black nobility? I happened to think that one was the most hilarious though. To me, it is obvious that the mental health system has failed this individual, which is very sad. Anyone can make up a paranoid list like this. The burden of proof is on him. I guess he wants me to buy his book for that part (hmmmmm).

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The main peddler and inventor of the “Committee of 300” conspiracy is Dr Coleman, who says he once worked for UK secret service (surly he’s honest). He has to make a living somehow and if pandering to the hysterical conspiracy market is how he does it then it’s an honest living.

What is Coleman a doctor in? He’s probably made that title up to give some authority and weight to his writing.

I myself have a few conspiracies that I intend to publish to fund my retirement. I know that there’s a market for the implausible and unlikely because I see it every day on ATS!

Regards

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RemainSkeptical
Wow. That was the stupidest thing I've ever read (no offense directed at OP). The rolling stones a gangster group preferred by european black nobility? I happened to think that one was the most hilarious though. To me, it is obvious that the mental health system has failed this individual, which is very sad. Anyone can make up a paranoid list like this. The burden of proof is on him. I guess he wants me to buy his book for that part (hmmmmm).

AHA! I knew that the re-release of Exile On Mainstreet was part of an Illuminati plot!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yep that part got me too. Most of what's been said on that page is probably correct. But the part about The Rolling Stones and The Beatles.....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The rolling stones a gangster group preferred by european black nobility?

I wondered about what Dr Coleman said about the Rolling Stones and the Beatles, too, when I read his book.

I had not researched this before so I had to do a search for more info.

I think this article is very pertinent. It's by a researcher named Wes Penre entitled "Beatles, Rock'n'Roll & Mind Control."

Wes states:

I am one of those who grew up with The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Led Zeppelin etc. I thought it was GREAT music and I was totally into it.

I am a musician and a composer myself, influenced from the artists and groups above. At that time, in my teens and twenties, I was not very well educated on the situation on this planet; even though I thought something must be very wrong. Often I thought the rock musicians had the answers.

I know many of you might feel the same and therefore you may get upset about what I’m now going to tell you. But believe me, I’ve gone through all that myself, and after all – I was a rock musician too. The story that I will tell you makes a whole lot of sense (unfortunately), and the glamour of rock music fades quite a bit. I have received quite a few e-mails from people who work in the music business, and also from different musicians in different genres, and they testify to what I say.

Penre goes on to quote Coleman’s book concerning the Tavistock Institute's involvement with bringing the Beatles to the United States as part of the Illuminati agenda. Then he concludes the article with this:

It's not mentioned here, but the Rolling Stones were created from the same source and with the same purpose. Beatles were supposed to be the "good guys" while the Rolling Stones were the "bad guys". Also, the Rolling Stones were experts in creating repeating "riffs", meaning a musical phrase that's looping over and over again (like in "Satisfaction", "Jumping Jack Flash" etc.). These repeating riffs trigger the mind and make one receptive to whatever sub-message you want to transfer into the minds of the listener. In the case of the Rolling Stones we have satanic messages in their lyrics, and they have repeated that over and over through the years (a more recent example is the "Bridge To Babylon" album). Those riffs, listened to while being under the influence of certain drugs, put you in a hypnotic state, but they can also make you hyper-energetic under other circumstances. It is nothing wrong with using riffs in music, but many musicians also add lyrics and/or subliminal messages to it, and it all hits your subconscious in whatever way they want. Rock music is a very powerful tool for the Illuminati.

The Beatles were made "Members of the British Empire" by Queen Elizabeth II of England in the 60's. The Queen is one of the highest Illuminati members on this planet. If the Beatles were so "rebellious" and against the system as John Lennon always said they were, how come the Queen accepted them? Quite recently Paul McCartney was knighted as well. Elton John is another example of a number of artists and actors who have been knighted. The ONLY ones being knighted by the Queen of England are those who have served the Illuminati Agenda well. Things are not what they seem to be. We have been severely tampered with and extremely deceived.

I have a lot of respect for Freeman’s research. I went to his website and searched it for “Beatles.” It brought up this article: “Anna Nicole, Britney, and Mind Control.”

Here is the passage regarding the Beatles:

. . . There's no doubt that Crowley had a huge effect on our music industry. All of the people discussed in this article are admited kabbalists; Jimmy Page lived in Crowley's house on the Loch Ness and has the largest collection of the beast's works. Crowley shows up on the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper album and the Scarlet woman is at the bottom. The Rolling Stones play on Occultist/intelligence agent, Ian Fleming's 007 when they announce they are "On Her Majesties Satanic Service." . . .

Note that Freeman is talking about the Rolling Stones, as well.

new topics

top topics

join