It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you right or left brained? Take the simple test and find out for sure...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Here is another very good written test, this one even breaks down the percentages right/left brain and then further subdivides each one.

www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com...

Still right brained here, though, but not by an overwhelming majority, as my inability to change the direction of spin might lead me to believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i mostly see right or a skiing motion, if i focus one way or another it will turn either or

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Here is another very good written test, this one even breaks down the percentages right/left brain and then further subdivides each one.

www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com...

Still right brained here, though, but not by an overwhelming majority, as my inability to change the direction of spin might lead me to believe.

56 to 44 here. Left Brained. That is more like it. Thanks for posting that test, I really enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I watched the video a few times, and at no specific time it would change direction...

one time I watched and it went back and forth from clockwise to counterclockwise like 5 times

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's an interesting topic, but If no one has mentioned it...
This has been a topic before here:

ATS Thread

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Damn i thought that was fixed ! then i noticed i could make it go as i wanted and change immediately , so what does that mean ???

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker-Mtl

That means you are both brained as am I.

How to make it change directions for you.
If you read or think on something creative it will go one way, if you solve a math problem in your head while watching and it will go the opposite direction.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by calstorm]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Thanks ! Is that good ??
second line
actually all i did was say in my head go clockwise and counterclockwise and immediate change pretty cool

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Rocker-Mtl]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by f3rm1N
Also don't quote me on this, but I heard or read somewhere that according to which nostril is more clear would show which side is currently more active. (My right nostril is clearer right now I'd think because I'm making things up as I type therefore creative? correct me if i'm wrong lol)

I believe you are right.

I asked a biology prof that and he laughed. I was able to find the information and show him that their is evidence.lol

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am 73 percent right brain.

No wonder I need a book to explain a sentence.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
starts off clockwise and then it switches twice i think...im right handed...so what now?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

54% left according to the test. More precise results:

Your Left Brain Percentages
54% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
42% Symbolic
25% Logical
22% Linear
22% Sequential
14% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages
37% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Fantasy-oriented
30% Holistic
24% Intuitive
13% Nonverbal
6% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

Those are some kind of statistical results, but I guess they are much mood-dependent.

-v

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey,

I see this going clockwise unless I really concentrate on turning it around, then I can see it the other way. I could only see it clockwise at first and thought you guys were joking about making it reverse. Even the solutions video didn't help. After starting at the lower right of her for ages I did get it, and did it a second time but it's hard for me.

Also I'm right handed (naturally), my left nostril has always been more dominant (blows more air) and I'm goofy footed on a surf / snowboard (right foot forward).

Also, I match a number of traits on both sides of that table in the article.

I vaguely remember something on a TV show about different types of "bridges" between the sides of the brain other than the corpus collosum. I believe that these formed when babies were crawling and the longer babies crawled for, the more they tended to have. Anyone remember anything about this? Apparently I crawled funny as a kid...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

It only spins clockwise WTF.

People are saying they can change, WTF.. ITs giving me a headache lol

I keep trying to make it spin the other way but it just won't.

ETA:
For people who are worried that they are left or right, everyone can change it.

Just solve some mathematical problems, that will switch to the left side of your brain.

There are different methods to switching.

Google it.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

For me it definitely turned clockwise then suddenly switched to counter-clockwise for about the last 10 seconds. I watched it twice and the same thing happened. I could have easily concentrated to make it go either way, but I purposely avoided that.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The text test says I'm right brain dominant (and highly deficient in left hemispheric thought,) which bears our everything any other real psychological test or interview has ever told me. The spinning woman test on the other hand still says I'm left brain dominant.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

You know the tests, dont ya

They are mostly entertainment. I wouldn't count on the tests too much. One should knew his/her characteristics without any tests.

-v

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

At first they were moving counterclockwise, then fairly reflexively, something 'clicked' almost consciously in my head, and suddenly they were moving clockwise. Very interesting. Almost as if I could literally feel the change in hemispheres. S+F

Chrono

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
posted on 12-6-2010 @ 07:05 PM

I think its bust they both spin in different directions......
left image Anti-Clock and the right image Clockwise.

I also did the questionairre and found that I was, 8 right and 10 left but some of the questions I could of answered differently 2,4,6,9,11,12,14,16,17. So I took it again also using the other possibilities aand it also says 10 right and 8 left.

So I'll put myself in the balanced brain club. I'm not surprised I'm ambidextrous
yet dyslexic
one mixed up being.

Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain 52% Right Brain 48%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Your complete evaluation follows below:

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Your Left Brain Percentages
42% Symbolic (Your most dominant characteristic)
42% Logical
35% Sequential
27% Verbal
27% Reality-based
22% Linear (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages
46% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
44% Fantasy-oriented
42% Holistic
23% Random
20% Intuitive
13% Nonverbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

But then again Some of the questions I was split on.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I seen it going clockwise and im 24 male is that weird since it says people are normally left brained after the age of 7

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join