It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea: It can turn South's capital into a 'sea of flame'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
SEOUL (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to launch an all-out attack against South Korean loudspeakers and other propaganda facilities along their heavily fortified border, warning it can even turn Seoul into a "sea of flame."

link

hopefully this could at least fix the broken korea system; no country should be ruled by a game of "halfzies".

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Another threat already? I know North Korea has many rockets in the mountains near South Korea. If they did go all out then Seoul can be destroyed by North Korea in minutes.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Geez I hope this doesn't come to pass. Then again North Korea has always been full of idle threats. North Korea is more than capable of pulling this off but I firmly believe that they are just reminding the world that they have the capability.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Everyone forgets that the south has been preparing for this for years.

Plus the massive air support the US can use to destroy the north.

It will be one sided to say the least as the north gets rained on with hot iron.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What happened to Hal Turner?

He came out on the radio I think and stated that plans were made to Nuke the border on the North Korean side.

It would all be timed so within a few minutes, all of the border and one million North Korean soldiers along with their missiles etc would be gone, problem solved.

His source even stated which cruise missiles would be used and from which US Subs they would be launched from.

Then Hal Turner was arrested and I haven't seen much on him since.

Any of you guys know what happened and any sources on the above?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

but would obama do an all out attack on them?

north korea is too much of a concern, i feel they need to be taken down before they do something drastic. they are too unpredictable and put too much money into their military; not to mention they brainwash there own people. korea has been shat on too much. hopefully we'll have something like the berlin wall in germany happen in korea soon. if not then we'll have to keep listening to threats of them killing their own brothers on the other side of the fence

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tylermbell
reply to post by ANNED

but would obama do an all out attack on them?

north korea is too much of a concern, i feel they need to be taken down before they do something drastic. they are too unpredictable and put too much money into their military; not to mention they brainwash there own people. korea has been shat on too much. hopefully we'll have something like the berlin wall in germany happen in korea soon. if not then we'll have to keep listening to threats of them killing their own brothers on the other side of the fence

If it was another Country killing / starving and brain washing it's own people with concentration camps / prisons everywhere, then we would have been in there and sorted it a long time ago.

Remember Serbia and places in Africa?

If the Governments of Countries are being intentionally cruel to it's own citizens, then the UN etc. sort it out.

So why are we watching millions of people die, intentionally, in North Korea?

Kids are having to go into the hills to catch Rats to eat and some people even eat other people, that's awful!

If you are religious in any way, then what do you think your God will say to you? Why didn't you sort this out when I gave you the power / resources to do so?

top topics

join