It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Ellsburg Fears a US hit on Wikileaks founder Julian Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Daniel Ellsburg Fears a US hit on Wikileaks founder Julian Assange

rawstory.com

Daniel Ellsberg, who gained fame when he leaked the Pentagon Papers in 1971 in hopes of ending the Vietnam War,
told MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan on Friday that he not only sees a parallel between himself and the person who recently leaked a video of an assault by US forces on Iraqi civilians but also fears for the safety of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who published the video.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Wikileaks recently released a video of Iraqi civilians getting slaughtered by American forces including two Reuters reporters.The US government knew that Wikileaks had obtained this video and were about to release it ahead of time, but were unable to stop it.

Now the bar has been raised a to another level with Wikileaks reportedly obtaining 260,000 classified State Department Cables from allegedly the same source as the video. I doubt the US will be able to stop the release of certain selected cables.

As Daniel Ellsburg fears this could be the last move by Wikileak's founder Julian Assange. www.youtube.com...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
me thinks this thread is related to
this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So do I.

After the thread earlier about them "wanting his co-operation" in the whole leaked lines ordeal, I started thinking if he was just going to disappear, since he has no home address and lives on the road, or if they will leave a body somewhere and it will be a suicide.

Either way, if it does come out, and it is as big as it seems it is, it's fu*&ing planned.

Remember that.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Either way, if it does come out, and it is as big as it seems it is, it's fu*&ing planned.

Remember that.

I don't think this was planned. The US government just put a fatwa on Julian Assange's head, and there are posters on ATS calling for the assassination of Mr. Assange, claiming that there are secrets that the public doesn't deserve to know about, and that people in power have the right to do whatever they want to advance their goals, even if these plans involve enslaving or destroying the world.

This is something beyond their control and they are disliking it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I disagree, I think that this, coupled with the oil spill and whatever else they throw at us in the next couple months may be enough to overturn the US.

I didn't say we planned it, I'm just saying someone planned it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well, I'm not calling for Assange's assassination, far from it. I'd fight for Mr. Assange's right to free speech, but I would ASK him for his sources, right. I mean, we've seen the videos coming out of Wikileaks, and I just want to know the FULL STORY, not the thrice-distilled, reinterpreted crapola that arrives on our plate via the State Department, the Pentagon, and the MSM.

Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0
I think that this, coupled with the oil spill and whatever else they throw at us in the next couple months may be enough to overturn the US.

Don't think small.

The events you see unfolding around the globe will overturn the world, not merely the USA. This is about domination of the people of Earth. It's all staged.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I didn't think about that.

If it is globalist type releases, or maybe friendly conversations with those who are supposed to be our enemies, it could really be a world wide thing...

Thanks Doc!

top topics

join