It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kolbrin and the destroyer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Both of these ancient texts speak of a destroyer that comes from the heavens periodically. The Kolbrin says it has happened before, and the wise will know when it is due to return. Now I don't know if this will happen by 2012, or at all(not sure yet) but the 2012 forum seems to be the default doom thread.

Ok, this is my first thread, hope it goes down well. Now first, some quotes from the Kolbrin book of creation:

"Mortal knowledge is circumscribed by mortal ignorance, and mortal comprehension is circumscribed by spiritual reality. It is unwise for mortal man to attempt the understanding of that which is beyond his conception, for there lies the road to disbelief and madness. Yet man is man and ever fated to reach out beyond himself, striving to attain things which always just elude his grasp. So in his frustration he replaces the dimly seen incomprehensible with things within his understanding. If these things but poorly reflect reality, then is not the reflection of reality, distorted though it may be, of greater value than no reflection at all?"

I love the words of wisdom in this opening paragraph, astounding. More:

"There are no true beginnings on Earth, for here all is effect, the ultimate cause being elsewhere. For who among men can say which came first, the seed or the plant? Yet in truth it is neither, for something neither seed nor plant preceded both, and that thing was also preceded by something else. Always there are ancestors back to the beginning, and back beyond to there is only God. This, then, is how these things were told in The Great Book of The Sons of Fire.

Before the beginning there was only one consciousness, that of The Eternal One whose nature cannot be expressed in words. It was The One Sole Spirit, The Self Generator which cannot diminish. The Unknown, Unknowable One brooding solitary in profound pregnant silence.

The name which is uttered cannot be that of this Great Being who, remaining nameless, is the beginning and the end, beyond time, beyond the reach of mortals, and we in our simplicity call it God.

Now, concerning the destroyer...

CHAPTER THREE
THE DESTRUCTION AND RE-CREATION

"It is known, and the story comes down from ancient times, that there was not one creation but two, a creation and a re-creation. It is a fact known to the wise that the Earth was utterly destroyed once then reborn on a second wheel of creation.
At the time of the great destruction of Earth, God caused a dragon from out of Heaven to come and encompass her about. The dragon was frightful to behold, it lashed its tail, it breathed out fire and hot coals, and a great catastrophe was inflicted upon mankind."

The body of the dragon was wreathed in a cold bright light and beneath, on the belly, was a ruddy hued glow, while behind it trailed a flowing tail of smoke. It spewed out cinders and hot stones and its breath was foul and stenchful, poisoning the nostrils of men. Its passage caused great thunderings and lightnings to rend the thick darkened sky, all Heaven and Earth being made hot. The seas were loosened from their cradles and rose up, pouring across the land. There was an awful, shrilling trumpeting which outpowered even the howling of the unleashed winds.

Men, stricken with terror, went mad at the awful sight in the Heavens. They were loosed from their senses and dashed about, crazed, not knowing what they did. The breath was sucked from their bodies and they were burnt with a strange ash.

Then it passed, leaving Earth enwrapped within a dark and glowering mantle which was ruddily lit up inside. The bowels of the Earth were torn open in great writhing upheavals and a howling whirlwind rent the mountains apart. The wrath of the sky-monster was loosed in the Heavens. It lashed about in flaming fury, roaring like a thousand thunders; it poured down fiery destruction amid a welter of thick black blood. So awesome was the fearfully aspected thing that the memory mercifully departed from man, his thoughts were smothered under a cloud of forgetfulness.

The Earth vomited forth great gusts of foul breath from awful mouths opening up in the midst of the land. The evil breath bit at the throat before it drove men mad and killed them. Those who did not die in this manner were smothered under a cloud of red dust and ashes, or were swallowed by the yawning mouths of Earth or crushed beneath crashing rocks.

The first sky-monster was joined by another which swallowed the tail of the one going before, but the two could not be seen at once. The sky-monster reigned and raged above Earth, doing battle to possess it, but the many bladed sword of God cut them in pieces, and their falling bodies enlarged the land and the sea.

In this manner the first Earth was destroyed by calamity descending from out of the skies. The vaults of Heaven had opened to bring forth monsters more fearsome than any that ever haunted the uneasy dreams of men."

Dragon, sky monster, sounds alot like the red dragon in the book of revelation, and also in Jeremiah, who called it by name "The Destroyer."

After the first Earth was destroyed it says this:

"Life was renewed, but it was different. Man survived, but he was not the same."

"The sun was not as it had been and a moon had been taken away." wow

"Man stood in the midst of renewal and regeneration. He looked up into the Heavens above in fear for the awful powers of destruction lurking there. Henceforth, the placid skies would hold a terrifying secret."

A terrifying secret indeed, when I look to the skies myself I get this sense of being watched lol.
continued..

"Man found the new Earth firm and the Heavens fixed. He rejoiced but also feared, for he lived in dread that the Heavens would again bring forth monsters and crash about him."

Cont. on PAGE 2

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
CHAPTER FOUR
THE AFFLICTION OF God

..."Then came the day when all things became still and apprehensive, for God caused a sign to appear in the Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a strange star""

hmm.. that sounds familiar.

"The star grew and waxed to a great brightness and was awesome to behold. It put forth horns and sang, being unlike any other ever seen. So men , seeing it, said among themselves, 'Surely, this is God appearing in the Heavens above us'. The star was not God, though it was directed by His design, but the people had not the wisdom to understand'."

"Then God manifested Himself in the Heavens. His voice was as the roll of thunders and He was clothed with smoke and fire. He carried lightings in His hand and His breath, falling upon the Earth, brought forth brimstone and embers. His eye was a black void and His mouth an abyss containing the winds of Destruction. He encircled the whole of the Heavens, bearing upon His back a black robe adorned with stars"

Wow God sounds like a baller, a robe of stars. and he encircled the whole of heaven. This sounds eerily similar to the Prophecy of John. My personal belief is this destroyer will precede God, and will an awesome site, but nothing compared to when God lays down the hammer. Not just on Earth but to the entire universe he will make his presence known.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... BOOK OF CREATION

Ok, now for the book of manuscripts:

Chapter 3 - The Destroyer - PART 1 - FROM THE GREAT SCROLL

"Men forget the days of The Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour."

"t raged across the Heavens in the days of wrath, and this was its likeness: It was as a billowing cloud of smoke enwrapped in a ruddy glow, not distinguishable in joint or limb. Its mouth was an abyss from which came flame, smoke and hot cinders.
When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change, there is movement and restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears redly in the skies."

"When blood drops upon the Earth, The Destroyer will appear and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes."

When blood drops upon the Earth..hmm, I'm trying to get my head around this one. Sounds important as it is a telltale sign for when it returns whatever it may be.

"The Heavens will burn brightly and redly, there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, followed by a day of darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battle cry of The Destroyer and will seek refuge in the den in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of The Destroyer.

Chapter 4 - The Destroyer - PART 2 - FROM THE GREAT SCROLL

O Sentinels of the Universe who watch for The Destroyer, how long will your coming vigil last? O mortal men who wait without understanding, where will you hide yourselves in the Dread Days of Doom, when the Heavens shall be torn apart and the skies rent in twain, in the days when children will turn grey-headed? This is the thing which will be seen, this is the terror your eyes will behold, this is the form of destruction that will rush upon you: There will be the great body of fire, the glowing head with many mouths and eyes ever changing.

This gives a solid description of this 'monster', to be honest I got chills reading this.

errible teeth will be seen in formless mouths and a fearful dark belly will glow redly from fires inside. Even the most stout-hearted man will tremble and his bowels be loosened, for this is not a thing understandable to men. It will be a vast sky-spanning form enwrapping Earth, burning with many hues within wide open mouths. These will descend to sweep across the face of the land, engulfing all in the yawning jaws. The greatest warriors will charge against it in vain. The fangs will fall out, and lo, they are terror-inspiring things of cold hardened water. Great boulders will be hurled down upon men, crushing them into red powder.

Men will cry out in their madness,
“O whatever Being there is, save us from this tall form of terror, save us from the grey dew of death.”

Again, similar to revelation.

Chapter 5 - The Destroyer - PART 3 - FROM THE SCROLL OF ADEPHA

The Doomshape, called The Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... BOOK OF MANUSCRIPTS

I urge everyone who is interested to read the whole thing, and note the similarities to other ancient texts. If true, we have been through this before, and we will make it again. Godspeed to you all.

P.S. I will add more to this thread as I go along, and will include texts from the bible and other sources.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Centurionx]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You have done a lot of work and research on the subject ,and personally i find it very interesting,must admit i have heard of the kolbrin book but of course never read it .well done !!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just to add to your thread that it is already being discussed in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I kind of know now why marshall masters has a copyright to it. He don't want idiots trying to delete the passages in the book and ruin its authenticity. Just look at the bible and how it has lost its meaning because people manipulated it for their views.

But it is interesting how it does mention the destroyer or aka wormwood.

I also kind of laugh at people who say this stuff can't happen. everything has a life and death cycle even in a worldly sense. You can see the cycle of life in human birth or the cycles of the season with spring as the birth and winter as the death. Then you have this event that basically gives us a reset button of sorts and the process of birth and destruction begin all over again. Nothing lasts forever, but your spirit does.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Is the Kolbrin a real book or a fantasy creation? I've heard it is a newly written tale.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by dragnet53

Is the Kolbrin a real book or a fantasy creation? I've heard it is a newly written tale.

I own the master edition of the Kolbrin. It dates back 3600 years. The first 6 books were written by the Egyptians, and the last 5 were written by the Celts. The whole thing is written on 8.5" x 11" paper and is 547 pages long which makes it almost as long as the King James Bible!

What makes this book interesting is our history has been written by the victors of war, but this book was written by the lucky survivors of the "destroyer," or the "frightener."

It reads as you're reading a bible making it hard to digest. I've had to read most passages 3-4 times to try and uncover the meaning.

Take it for what it's worth, but most if not all of the book is written as a Story.

A quote from the introduction:

The Great Book was originally penned in Hieratic by Egyptian academicians after the Exodus of the Jews (ca 1500BCE). Its original 21 volumes were later translated using the 22-letter Phoenician alphabet (which later spawned the Greek, Roman and English alphabets of today.)

The only known copy of The Great Book to survive the millennia was the one exported to Britian by the Phoenicians in the 1st Century BCE. Regrettably, much of it was destroyed when the Glastonbury Abbey was set ablaze in 1184 CE. The attack on the Abbey was ordered by English King Henry II, after he accused the Abbey priests of being mystical heretics.

Fearing for their lives, the Celtic priests of the Abbey fled into hiding with what remained of The Great Book. There, they transcribed the surviving Phoenician translation to bronze sheets and stored them in copper-clad wooden boxes. This effort became known as The Bronzebook.

In the 18th century CE The Bronzebook was merged with a Celtic wisdom text called the Coelbook to become The Kolbrin Bible.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My understanding is that there is no evidence that it existed before 1184. Even then that evidence is based on a modern claim.

Dead by 2012? Glenn Kimball, the Kolbrin Bible and a historic hoax

The Kolbrin was maintained, says Kimball, by a series of “secret societies” (he doesn’t provide details) after it was snatched from the 1124 arson at Glastonbury Abbey. So, no surprises, there aren’t any records of its existence.

Please note that this quote contains a date mistake. The fire was in 1184, not 1124.

There are claims it is old, but it isn't old is it?

Does it really mention Lemuria? That was a land bridge suggested to explain the existence of fossils separated by an ocean before plate tectonics was understood.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

www.crystalinks.com...

Interesting even this site agrees with the link above. Jaysus, People will do anything for money. I do however still believe there is a planet x or nibiru regardless of this person's hoax.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
excellent research. Star and Flag

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Hehe i have an idea why he researched this and thats because he plays WoW, he must like the games lore as it mentions the destroyer.

Oh well it was interesting to read and i know for a fact WoW developers take real stories and incorperate it into the game.

An example... Theres a boss called 'Murmur' which is named after one of the evil god's in real life.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, I never heard of this book before, THANKS a lot... This is probably the first thing that I couldn't seem to find anything about in wikipedia. that is rare...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So it is at least as old as 1184, is it known that it was written in that time, or just when it surfaced? Gotta admit, either way it is a very strange tale. Thx Stereo, you have prompted me to dig much deeper on this thing. Things are never what they seem, I think that is a universal lawl.

reply to post by jonnyc55

Are you saying I play warcraft Yogi?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

Np, I actually never heard of it either until around January this year. I need to find more history behind it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

There is no evidence that this actually existed in 1184. What can be said is that there is no record of this before that date. It is likely that the date is 800 years after that date.

From the website
2012 Wisdom From the Ancients

It will be the return of a massive space object, in a long elliptical orbit around our sun. Known to the Egyptians and Hebrews as the "Destroyer," the Celts later called it the “Frightener."

This is an impossibility. The solar system is well studied and measured and the one thing we can be certain of is that no new planet can enter the orbits of the known planets.

Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?
Here is an interview with Brown who has discovered Eris and over 100 more Kuiper belt objects. He is the expert on these things and he can tell you that if there is a large object out there it has an orbit that NEVER, EVER comes within the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Man, so you are telling me this book could have been written in '84? Reminds me of Stitchin or something similar.

I did find this: www.robertghostwolf.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I have not read the book. What is clear is that the claims of the book are wrong even if the book turns out to be authentic. Sitchin made up some stuff. It was highly imaginative shall we say. He used a great deal of what is euphemistically known as artistic license in writing his tale. It might be called a pack of lies to be more dramatic.

There is no possibility of a planet orbiting the sun that we do not know about and can enter the orbits of the known planets. On the other hand, there can be new planets orbiting the sun, but they'd have to be far away.

That's quite a link you found there. Makes me think of von Daniken's claims.

top topics

join