It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dreams Became Reality Today - Explain This!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing this. There are a couple of recurring dreams I have had literally my entire life, but I've never had the sensation of seeing one actually happen. I think you definitely need to explore this further, and then please, keep us posted. Best of luck to you =)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
yes great story, i will look forward to seeing how you get on, keep us posted. Ive started to think that when we dream we literally go to a place, not a physical place but some other dimension. I dont know if anyone has had this experience and it is very difficult to put into words, because theyre are no words to describe it, but certain dreams that i have had, whether they involve people or places or situations i know or do not know, have a certain feeling to them. Its like being in a state of being that is so incredibly beautiful and perfect and full of love and joy and fun, its like the best party youve ever been to! When i wake up i feel as though i would give anything to return, and the real world seems like a poor imitation. I just wish i could make them happen on demand. If youve had them youll know what im talking about, theres a very specific feeling to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

that was a great idea

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Prelusion

That's a good bit of synchronicity there! Don't ya love it when that sort of stuff happens...

g

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's a great story, and I am thankful that you shared it. I have been very vocal lately on forums regarding precognitive dreams. It is an amazing phenomena.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This happens to me all the time. I'll dream a scene, which isnt magical, isnt special. Its like you took a 30 second clip from a movie which has no real start and no real end.

then anywhere from 3 months-> 1 year later that exact event will happen. I should probably write down my dreams because the people i tell about them dont remember when i go back to them like "REMEMBER THAT DREAM I HAD!?" ..."uhmmm no?"

Mine are everyday events. My latest was when I was volunteering at the humane society here. I was talking to an employee and I pulled out my phone and she remarked, "you have an iphone too!? check out mine" and showed it to me.

Then the dream came flooding back. Its just weird occurances like that, im trying to see if i can change them, because I had one dream that I dont want to happen, so Im seeing if I can get off the path so to speak.

So far its worked, but we'll see.

PS. the iphone had a pink / white zebra print covering on it. And I knew it. If I had remembered the dream before it happened I could have described the room we were in too. but i generallly forget about them until the moment they are happening

[edit on 12-6-2010 by epitaph.one]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Please keep sharing these experiences, it's very real and although many people do not understand this phenomena, I feel if science can eventually understand the mechanics of dream and reality related information, we can see a major paradigm shift in what we know in terms of the true nature of reality.

You are all amazing, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Hi Youaredreaming. I'm trying this week in my dreams to revisit this place again.

I will keep you posted if I succeed or not. Who knows, maybe I am not supposed to visit again. We shall find out!

It's amazing when things like this happen for sure.

g

[edit on 13-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
maybe this place has some historic meaning
to you from a past life. Maybe you were
there prior and have cognizant memories
that keep reverberating as a beckon call.
Some American Indians believe in this manner
also. Just a thought

It is possible that the images seen in the dreams were perhaps stored in the subconscious mind. The dreams could just be a medium for the subconscious mind to communicate the images.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Hi Grantbeed

For you:

www.kilts.co.nz...

www.kilts.co.nz...

www.kilts.co.nz...

Lots of links containing little-known (suppressed) facts and information

such as the deliberate bulldozing of irreplaceable pre-Maori Celtic human remains (complete with long red hair) by the NZ government

such as the pre-Maori cairns of stones all over NZ which attest to superior math and mapping skills

You might find amongst these very informative and comprehensive sites a possible explanation for your feelings of connection with NZ

best wishes

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

thanks for the links dock9! I will have a good read through these after work and get back to you.

cheers.
g

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
maybe it was a place that you enjoyed in a past life and " had " to go there! or had a calling to go back that way! who knows , but very interesting!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
maybe it was a place that you enjoyed in a past life and " had " to go there! or had a calling to go back that way! who knows , but very interesting!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thats a pretty cool dream.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
hi all,

just thought I would post a wee update on this thread.

I've tried several times to revisit this place in my dreams, but to no avail......kind of!

In the early hours of this morning, I managed to get back on the winding road that leads me there. but as I drove along and got nearer the destination, there was a loud noise that was quite frightening. It was like a whirring noise, loud wind, or something in my ears.

I tried about 3 times, got on the road, then the noise just kept happening. It was quite scary and it woke me up each time!!

so no success just yet. will keep ya posted as to what happens!!

G

[edit on 22-6-2010 by grantbeed]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join