It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FUTURAMA returns with new episodes June 24th!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Good news everyone! The sixth season of Futurama premieres June 24th on Comedy Central. Ain't It Cool News has some videos. I don't know what channels will air the new season outside of the US, if someone has that info please reply to this and I will add it in here.

Here are some funny quotes from the show to remind everyone how funny it is:

Bender: I'm sorry, guys. I never meant to hurt you. Just to destroy everything you ever believed in.

Fry: Why am I sticky and naked? Did I miss something fun?

Fry: But I know you in the future. I cleaned your poop.
Nibbler: Quite possible. We live long and are celebrated poopers.

Linda: I'm sure those windmills will keep them cool.
Morbo: WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!

Al Gore: My fellow Earthicans, as I have explained in my book Earth in the Balance, and the much more popular Harry Potter and the Balance of Earth, we need to defend our planet against pollution. Also dark wizards.

Bender: Interesting. No, wait, the other thing: tedious.

Professor Farnsworth: Oh dear! She's stuck in an infinite loop, and he's an idiot! Well, that's love for you.

Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle's not so bad?
Soldier: Oh right. I forgot about the battle. [whimpers]

[Hermes is threatening to jump off a building.]
Bender: Do a flip!

Bender: Hey, what kinda party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker.

Fry: It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. Also he got a race car. Is any of this getting through to you?

Professor Farnsworth: You don't need courage. After all, who needs courage when you have a gun?

Fry: I know Big Vinny said he was giving me the Kiss of Death, but I still think he's gay.

Professor Farnsworth: Buddha! Zeus! God! Somebody help me! Satan, you owe me!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hey sexy mama...

Wanna kill all humans?

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Can't wait to grab my can of Slurm and dig into some Bachelor Chow....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
TONIGHT on COMEDY CENTRAL! 10:00 Eastern Time! Don't get it canceled again, jerks!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"This is, by a wide margin, the least likely thing that has ever happened...." hahahaha.

"valentines day is coming? ahh crap, I forgot to get a girlfriend again..."

what do you suggest leela, that we attempt a daring midnight robbery of fort knox on elephant back? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard....

and finally-

God: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.
Bender: Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.
God: Yes, if he makes it look like an electrical thing. If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

top topics

join