It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified falling object.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

One of the videos isnt a video of a lightning ball at all,but an Alien spacecraft. Some alien spacecrafts can use the power of lightning or weather pressure as a generator. The spacecraft has a shield that sort of absorbs and use the absorbed energy from for example lightning. . Very similar to an idea Human Nicola Tesla were on to, but very more advanced. The Us army actually has one idea on blueprint, i believe its actually here on ATS.

The power can be used for huge increase of speed, for the human eye this would look very similar to a blink change of position, or at more power it actually vanish.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

One of the videos isnt a video of a lightning ball at all,but an Alien spacecraft. Some alien spacecrafts can use the power of lightning or weather pressure as a generator. The spacecraft has a shield that sort of absorbs and use the absorbed energy from for example lightning. . Very similar to an idea Human Nicola Tesla were on to, but very more advanced. The Us army actually has one idea on blueprint, i believe its actually here on ATS.

The power can be used for huge increase of speed, for the human eye this would look very similar to a blink change of position, or at more power it actually vanish.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by CHA0S

Archirvion.....

Do you have any sort of evidence at all for all of that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by CHA0S

Archirvion.....

Do you have any sort of evidence at all for all of that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes. But its not for the public. I can get fired. The closest you get is the info here on ATS,wich are pretty good if am not mistaking. Its an old topic, 1 year ago or so?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hi NightSkyeB4Dawn, a few years ago I saw something similar to what you describe.

I saw what appeared to be a globe enter suddenly into my field of vision and descend into a nearby valley.
It was luminous, mostly white, but with a hint of blue in its top half.
It appeared to have about the angular size and luminosity of the full moon (or close enough to it that I can't say there was a difference).
It had well defined edges.
It moved steadily, in a straight line (or close enough), crossed perhaps 1/4 to 1/3 of the sky in less than 4 seconds, and then disappeared behind some trees.

Apparently, things like this are seen not infrequently around here, sometimes below tree tops (so they say). We wonder if underground waterways could produce visible, atmospheric electrical phenomena. The area where I had my sighting contains a large underground reservoir.
There was a children's playground near where we were stargazing that night, and by rubbing a jacket on the plastic slide, we were able to generate meter long sparks. I don't know if that is usual or sign of unusual electrical conditions.
On the other hand, my sighting, like yours, occurred near a large field containing numerous cows, so maybe the lights could be connected to cow gas?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Tearman]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I'm guessing he's calling it a bug because you can see it's wings. Go look at the video again and pay attention to the "flutter" on either side.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Does this describe the terrain in which you were traveling?

The chances of seeing Min Min and Fata Morgana are higher in the Channel Country because it is flat with gentle hollows, where cold air is particularly likely to get trapped, and because there is usually a clear view of the horizon

and

First he chose a night which had the right weather conditions: a cool evening following a hot day with little wind.

If so then

Such mirages are caused by a temperature inversion, where cold dense air is trapped next to the ground under a layer of warmer air. A certain shape of temperature inversion will mean that light near the ground will be refracted in such a way that it travels in a curved path around the globe.

Full text of the article here

We have had such sightings as the Min Min lights here in Australia for years. They appear as balls of light which drift around, often even seeming to follow people.

Info on the Min Min Lights

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

It appeared perfectly round in shape. There were no sparks, no trails or tails.

It fell gently straight down to the ground. Not floating but with no accelerated speed. No sound.

The field is flat. Some trees are present. Quite a few cows. The canal is across the road from the field and below the level of the field.

There is no where their could be children or people where they could not be seen and there are no houses for at least 6 miles from the area.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman.....

This video shows what a rod is.

You will see from this how the video you posted is not an alien probe & is therefore not related to the topic raised by the op.

Please let me know if I can assist you with further information regarding this topic of rods.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Okay. This is a perfect example of what I saw and maybe it contains the answer as well.

shadowboxent.brinkster.net...

Funny thing about them being call ghost lights because since the year 2000 at least six people have died in the canal across the street from that field.

So who knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join