It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I actually understand both sides... If the FBI gets a heads-up (even if bogus) that someone might be involved with suspicious activity, then I feel it's ok to make contact (not arrest) only to ask questions..

It IS our right to refuse questioning, but they are only investigating a claim reported to them.

At that same time, it's scary how our neighbors are turning against each other, and reporting them to the FBI over protesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Was I the only one that kept waiting for her answer to be "Do I know of an upcoming terrorist attack? Well, let's see...I would bet America will committ one on Iraq sometime soon, and Israel on Palestine sometime soon."

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think the woman was being rather unfair by bringing up their political views I mean they are only doing their jobs, perhaps it was a pointless visit but harassing them like such was undeserving.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah I think she went a bit too far. Invoking your right to silence is your right. But she definitely had a sarcastic, confrontational tone to her voice and sentence structure.

I'll be the 1st one in line to stick up for all of our constitutional rights, but I won't be 1st in line, or behind you, or even in line when you deliberately egg on the government for doing their job.

I don't agree with them coming to our doors and opening a file on us by asking us questions ahead of time. Then, our answers are put into a file and if an event ever were to happen, they have it all on file. Opening a file ahead of time shows you where we will be as a country a few years from now with the whole "until proven guilty" thing.

But you know what? It's our fault for letting it go this far! No one complained about these things and now we have to live with them.

How many of you wrote your Congressman when the Patriot Act was enacted, then re-enacted? Not many I bet. DO it now. If you don't like something, don't just sit there and say this and that and complain --write someone in a courteous, informative and professional manner.

Get up off your butts, stop watching that TV, stop playing darn Farmville, stop getting drunk and coming home too tired to do anything about it. Those are the REAL problems! How can you become active if you’re constantly inactive?

Change starts from within folks. You’re not going to be able to change the very diapers you soil unless you are willing to change in the first place.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Greetings Pro-True-God lovers,

I guess we are starting to SEE who mite of killed Jesus and conspired with his death, lets think in 3.0 time now and the Jesus in the bible Book of the past was 2.0 who would hate Jesus Now? maybe the FDA because he can cure the sick without Big-Pharma needed or there approval, maybe the Roman .gov and the Rothschilds because Jesus thought Debt enslaved Gods Children's minds or let me use Mr Eggs Benedicts word for them "Human Capital" O-WELL the bouncer at Heavens doors Night club cant be payed with Earth capital(money) to get you in past the line of souls(True Gods Capital) and there are no VIP passes for his children... they get right in, I mean we all know the truth will set you free but in Jesus case they crucified him. How about maybe even the Pope and the ones who have not changed there priest hoods color or trimmed there white beards since they watched Jesus die with a smirk (allegedly) O your going to say but Jesus was supposed to Die the horrid death(Passion of the Christ movie) he did and wanted to...Right?

But did not the people make the judgment and the one .gov employee thought and believed it was a bad Omen to kill Jesus instead of the one the people let free('
')... what side where you on that choose Jesus to die, if the Buddha is right then many of you where there?

Maybe Jesus just pissed off the wrong people that also had a great PR company or Psops weapons to make him look bad to the people(human capital) that judged him to death('
') because money was King then too.

Jesus did not know where his path would take him as he choose to live in the NOW, I'm sure if he knew that by preaching the word of The true God it would kill him... than would he not be committing suicide a mortal sin in his Gods eyes... I ask you WHO KILLED JESUS?... FOR NOW HE RETURNS THE VINDICATOR OF HIS DEATH AND IS ON A SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSION WITH HIS ARMY FROM HEAVEN (second coming thing)('
')

O but he is dead and not here anymore so continue on and sin who SEES you but us Holy on Earth and we can forgive you...Right?

Does the Pope hear voices in his head saying this is God if he does, I think that means he should go to a shrink in the shocking religious Book of theirs a pill for that and a commission when I prescribe it...Right?

Anyone who uses the word of God to collect money or donation however you want to stealth it from Gods eyes commites Blasphemy of the Holy spirit... but Jesus lived off donations... Right?... No he learned alchemy and made money out of thin air, i mean if you could do all the other miracles whats one more('
')

When Jesus was murdered and after his last Prana exhaled did not the alters and foundations crack?... As to say anything you build from this point(AC) on would be build on a cracked foundation of Lies and deception('
')

Top Secret Jesus sayings the FBI and the POPE does not want you to know;

1:He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

2: Jesus said, "No prophet is welcome on his home turf; doctors don't cure those who know them."

3:Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.
As for you the children of the true God, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

May they all nuke themselves to Hell... Eternity's court house is where the true Law of the land (heaven) is enforced by the true Gods FBI('
')
Mr X

Disclosure Project;
This is all for conspiracy entertainment purposes only and not to be taken as fact from from a Real-Stinker who probably has a hyper active imagination and lives in a basement unemployed with a big wiser-belly, so please consult with your Religious leader before taking any of this Seriously and use your own discretion in faith and judgment of the words... but who knows?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
Did anyone see at the end where she showed the license plate? It didn't even say government on it.

They get creepier and creepier. The women in the video did good by not being intimidated, as that's what the video was about...

The FBI intimidated US citizens. That is terrorism!

She'll probably get some bogus ticket soon though.

Maybe that's a good indication that the video is fake? Because the plate isn't government issued.

Also, I doubt the FBI has casual Friday

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crash override
i think she should quit entertaining them and and pled the 5th and called an attorney. it was almost like she was poking the bear. if it was real?

Notice she plead the 1st amendment and not the 5th?

Also, as forward as she was, I'm surprised she didn't call the FBI to confirm their identity???

Video seems fake to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Why does everyone believe the FBI agents when they said someone called in a tip? The FBI is under no obligation to tell a suspect the truth.

It's very possible it WAS just because she was at a protest. They could have easily found her name through license plate checks (I'm sure she didn't walk to the rally) or perhaps they had someone in the group.

If they don't' arrest her she will never really know. Even if she requests her FBI file, it will probably just still consider it an on-going investigation. It will be on-going until the agents involved retire.

As for the silly question about knowing about any violence or damage to property - I bet they were recording her and planned to run it through a voice stress analysis.

Which is unfair to her because damage to property could be something as simple as spray paint or other minor damage.

The FBI showing up at your home does deter people from going to these rallies. It sends the message the person is being watched, embarrasses them in front of their neighbors and implants the suggestions others might be planning violence. Pretty strong deterrent. I wonder if they visit people on the other side of the issue?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Just curious, does having five kids make you incapable of creating a crime, or is the implication that she's too busy procreating to commit a crime.
Don't prejudge. Have you considered that she may have mentioned to someone she knows that she would like to do something really bad, and the friend, knowing her, took her seriously. I get the feeling that had she shot a few people and the neighbor says "I told the FBI, but they didn't follow up" some of you would be saying the FBI was in on the whole thing, particularly if one of your kids was collateral damage.
Just a side thought, folks that have an irrational hatred for jews, to the point that they will support muslims who want to kill them, (Hitler, Bin Laden, AkmaIranian dude comes to mind) do have a tendency to kill americans and blow things up. So be careful.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

FBI shows up and asks a TX mother of 5, also a part time nurse, basically if she or anyone she knows is going to commit any terrorist acts.

WHY?

Wow, I was expecting so much more from this. I was expecting your rights to be infringed or something. Considering the fact that since 9/11 the government has been allowed to hold people without due process I was really quite surprised.

The FBI was polite and well-meaning. Just following up on a lead. They didn't barge into your home, arrest you, nor threaten you. Maybe next time you should hide the camera and they might treat you differently. However, from what you have shown it only made you look bad.

You were rude and invoked the 1st amendment when there was really no reason to. You just did that to provoke them, not just because it was your right.

All you have done here is help their image and tarnish yours. If your going to be involved in protests this is something that you SHOULD expect to happen... not be so psudo-surprised by it. I thought the FBI handled it extremely politely and professionally. I, as an American, am proud that my country is looking out for our benefit. I'm sure Timothy McVeigh would have acted as you had.

In this time anyone can be a terrorist... even a mother of five. All it takes is a disregard for the sanctity of life as both the Palenstinians and Israelies have shown the world. Your support of them is logically going to put you at risk of being a target for questioning of the FBI and you never should have been surprised by it.

I would have been more worried if no one had come to your door.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Alienmojo]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
While those folks were extremely polite that was nothing but harassment for attending that protest. Why? Because if someone is planning to do violence they certainly aren't going to tell the FBI about it if they knock on the door...LOL! They really think people are that stupid I guess.

Also how did they get her name and address. I wonder if she has some nieghbor she pissed off? Or an undercover agent among the protesters?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by hawkiye]

I am so surprised by this remark that it takes all I have to not say something rude. However, being an American I take pride in all having their right to their say. Now I shall have mine.

Firstly, if you think that was harassment of any kind I feel you are strongly mistaken. Harassment would have had some kind of threats with it. There was none. Harassment would have been them coming over several more times... they did not. Harassment would have been being arrested for doing nothing but protesting... they did not.

Do you honestly believe the FBI expected a truthful answer on if she was planning a terrorist attack? Now whose being stupid (your word). There were only two reasons for this.

1) If she was involved in some sort of terrorist activity now the FBI has let her know they are watching.

2)She may have information of others who are planning violence. If I was at the protest and overheard someone talking about blowing up a building you can bet I would have told them.

Harassement? Sorry, NOT even close! This is one time the goverment acted correctly, professionally, and politely. I was truly amazed!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its simple, when you as a people put terrorist(Hamas)in charge of your lives then you are looked upon like them.Why wouldnt people look at you as they do the Hamas?Are the Palistinian people so ignorant they can not goveren themselves?

This was a rude ass and I would imagine with her rude patronizeing demeanor they will be on her.

The reason she was probably turned in might be if she was using her children in the protests.The idea of using a young child for that sort of thing where violance might brake out and does not know what the hell is going on is child abuse and pure sensationalism and ya I belive she would commit an act if she thought it was the only way to make a point and she was angered enough.

I guess all of you that support the Palistinians support what they do to the Israelis most every day,how are you any different then the terrorist, I guess your what they call "armchair terrorist"or cowards,go over to the area and get your hands dirty instead of sitting safe in the country you seem to hate so much

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Battleline]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Figures. Worthless corporate monkies pestering free citizens who have seen through the propaganda and realize what's really going on. Keep your cameras handy free citizens, it's your best and only weapon against these evil men. Film their ridiculous and intimidating actions and put it out there for everyone to see. Folks will awaken to truth yet!....S&F..

I am by no means an advocate of the government. I have a million things I am upset about. Mainly our loss of rights due to 9/11 and the Sheeple allowing it to happen. Ben Franklin said it was easy to give up one's rights for security, but almost impossible to get them back again.

However, to call the FBI 'worthless corporate monkies', to say they were 'pestering', and to suggest they were being 'intimidating' is even more 'ridiculous.'

The FBI, in THIS regard, acted correctly and professionally. They did not barge in, they did not arrest, nor did they harass anyone. They acted on a tip and merely checked it out. This video only showed a citizen being demeaning to a government official that was solely bent on looking out for the American people. Shame on you!

I'm glad that the FBI follows up on things like this. As long as they don't infringe upon your rights there is nothing wrong with following leads and asking questions. What if this person had heard about a plot to endanger lives? This is one of the ways that the FBI hears about plots.

Does everyone on ATS feel this way? Grow up people, its a dangerous world out there. If your going to go out and seriously protest (and I come from a family whose members have been arrested for doing so) you have to expect this. Freedom and security comes with a price. I, for one apparently, am glad our government looks into these things without harrassing its populace by doing so.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I would have said: " YES, I have valuable information concerning a massive terrorist event, who was involved and can tell you basically how it was done....it was on 9-11 and the shadow government here in the USA attacked this nation from within. Dick Cheney is the first man you should be asking hard questions of.

If you spent your time studying the 9-11 events you would see that you have all the terrorists you can handle, and they are sitting in offices at CIA and NSA and all over the Capitol just waiting for you to come knocking...the evidence is massive, the witnesses many, and even your own agents, like ROBIN WRIGHT have said that ' criminal negligance' was at least true in the obstruction caused by FBI superiors."

I would also say: " If your superiors at the highest levels can obstruct justice and cover for ' terrorists' , what makes you think that I can trust YOu to treat me fairly? Your agency is corrupted and you need a good housecleaning before you go around asking peaceful protestors about themselves."

I have dealt with Feds before in my life, both FBI, Customs and DEA , and generally they are polite and professional. At one time many years ago I was present at an employers home when the Feds and state of Florida hit the house looking for people, not things. none of the people sought were there. There was 6 kids and servants, a wealthy family...I was estate manager and chauffeur and lived there....and they came in like gangbusters, sledgehammering the door and pointing guns at al of us.

One of the kids told me that a cop was going thru her clothes in a closet in one of the kids rooms...I told an FBI agent: " Hey, unless you have a search warrant, that cop has no business going thru kids clothes...and it makes it look bad if any money turns up missing". The agent immediately told the cop to stop it and they soon left. It was a famous case and quite notorious at the time.

Feds generally are too savvy to get upset and act out...local cops are the worst. the best thing is to refuse comment to any Fed; if later they can show you were mistaken, even if not intentionally, they can charge you. Lying to a Fed is 5 years, and many people might say something untrue not knowing it was so and pay the price. Even innocence is NO guarantee that what you say can and will be used against you.

Always let a lawyer talk to LEO...NEVER do it yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

She kept her cool, remained intelligent, and demonstrated control right in the face of the agents of IMPERIALISM.

I have to admit though, the FBI was actually very cordial and not aggressive with their pursuit.

Either way, this is what things are coming to.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is a long thread and I haven't read through it, but was she informed she was going to be interviewed by the FBI, or does she always keep a video recorder at the door?

If the FBI came to my door I would faint.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Her identity was more than likely obtained using facial recognition software from all the HD surveillance the police do on people at these kinds of protests. They then could run faces against DMV pictures as most of them have gone HD as well to pick up more identifiable charachterisics.

She handled herself vary well I think. She was polite and resonable. The best part was when she asked them if they thought it was OK to send $7 000 000/day to Israel. I bet they didn't even know about that.

Kudos to this lady.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

Handled herself well? Polite and reasonable? Oh come on! She was rude and talked to them as if they were children. 7 million to Israel? WHO CARES? That's NOT what they were there for. They were following leads looking for terrorists. All she had to do is say NO and they probably would have left her alone for good. Now it appears she may be hiding something and they will watch her more closely.

Using her first amendment right? FOR WHAT? What purpose? ...other than to provoke them I saw no reason to invoke it. The first amendment is there for a reason, to protect us! She SO misused that right. I don't understand people like this, nor people who think she did the right thing.

You want more Timothy McVeigh's? This is how the FBI stops that from happening. They acted within their rights and never once infringed upon hers.

Hell, I'm on here a lot bashing the government for creating 9/11 as a false flag to dupe the American people into giving up their personal freedom in the name of security. Trust me, I am the LAST person who would want to support the government. But when I see 1000's of people being held against their will with no due process IN AMERICA and then I see this woman (for lack of a worse term) exorcising her freedom by being rude... oh man, it makes me wonder where we are going.

Save this rheteric for when our rights our TRULY infringed. Grow up lady.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
While those folks were extremely polite that was nothing but harassment for attending that protest. Why? Because if someone is planning to do violence they certainly aren't going to tell the FBI about it if they knock on the door...LOL! They really think people are that stupid I guess.

You'd be amazed at how many people will tell you what you ask, if you know how to listen. All one has to do is ask, since most people are natural talkers. Just like THIS woman was, and on camera to boot!

Also how did they get her name and address. I wonder if she has some nieghbor she pissed off? Or an undercover agent among the protesters?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by hawkiye]

Tag numbers. All you have to do is watch the most egregious actors, and find out what car they get into. You don't have to watch the entire crowd.

I found this piece to be an interesting exercise in propaganda, if not effective, on several levels.

She cited the "right to remain silent". That would be a 5th amendment right. Unfortunately, it's a right against "self incrimination". You can figure it out from there. She has the right to not incriminate herself by testifying against herself, but really ought not to be surprised when she undergoes closer scrutiny. They're going to want to know just what she's avoiding incrimination IN, and will doubtless keep a closer eye on her until they find out.

I found it interesting that she managed to make the ENTIRE last 20% of the video into a pro-palestinian propaganda piece, having nothing whatsoever to do with the purported rationale for the video, the visit from the FBI. On top of that, she salted in pro-palestinian snippets throughout the video. One has to ask, because of that, what the REAL purpose of the video was.

Really funny was the male voice at the end calling the dead blockade runners "martyrs". Where, now, have I heard THAT before? Yet no one seems to notice in the fever of the moment, the drive for the 'cause'.

Yeah, damn straight it bears watching. Could be coming to a neighborhood near you, with bombs... er, ummm, I mean 'bells' on.

Funny to me how some of the same folks railing about this FBI investigation are also the ones blaming the government for "allowing" 9/11 because of... get ready for it... a failure to investigate!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by crash override
i think she should quit entertaining them and and pled the 5th and called an attorney. it was almost like she was poking the bear. if it was real?

Notice she plead the 1st amendment and not the 5th?

Also, as forward as she was, I'm surprised she didn't call the FBI to confirm their identity???

Video seems fake to me.

I thought it looked staged , was it?

[edit on 113030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Vendetta1986
that's why It is good to have pit bulls and dobermans with rottweilers in your back yard and let them loose , to keep away these corrupt bastards.

I wouldn't lump ALL FBI Agents in the same
category as being corrupt bastards. They have
orders to follow at work just like we do as civilians.
Now their bosses and supervisors may have
another agenda.

I thought this encounter went fairly well.
It was cordial on both sides. A bit of tension
filled the air and rightly so under the circumstances
for which they were there.

I do not think the FBI singled her out, but I do think
she was ratted out by pro-Israel entities who were
monitoring the protest, like ADL or the like. They
reported her as a person of interest and the FBI followed
up with an interview which is standard procedure for
this type of report.

If they had of really thought her a threat,
there would not have been a knock but
a kicked in door at 4 am.

I think you're absolutely right. She was definitely ratted out by Pro-Israeli entities in which lies a huge problem. If Pro-Israeli entities have the pull to bring the FBI to your door from a mere tip, then America needs to finally pull the plug on Israeli influence altogether. They should have absolutely no political influences or right to question an American citizen's political affiliations. This is our country, NOT ISRAEL'S. They already stole their land with the help of America back in 1948. We don't need to baby those idiots, or hold their hands anymore. Let them defend their own stolen land and leave us out of their screwed up political mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join