It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Not all the time initially which means according to you they'd go to jail.

So you know of an instance where a stripper has presented themselves as an officer of the law and was not arrested? Can you maybe point me to those cases? I am quite interested. Wearing a uniform is not impersonating and reading lines is not impersonating, it in actually trying to convince people you are an officer and then get them to comply to some lawful order. Maybe you think you are the only person to have seen a stripper in a cop uniform? Maybe too much "Bachelor Party." It sure seems to me like you think strippers are impersonating officers and no one knows it but you. Call the cops tomorrow and report it. Let them tell you the difference between wearing a blue shirt and impersonating someone.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I never said it couldn't be done.

Silly me

originally posted by jfj123

A picture of a document has text in it. Text is easily identifiable via recognition software. Photo of say a tree cannot be disassembled the same way.

This helps prove that a real person is signing up and not a bot since bots cannot read pictures.

That looks a lot to me like you stating a picture of a tree can not be broken down like text. It looks to me like you are stating bots cannot identify pictures.

I just posted an article about a bot that identifies pictures by disassembling them.

If you want to change your stance on it, cool. Do not pretend to now agree with me and that it is how you felt all along.

I'm trying to explain to you why it's not practical in all instances.

I can go back to where it all started and find more quotes that show you are saying it cannot be done. Now you are saying it can be done but you are still arguing with me.

Notice that in your own post, it says images and not video?

Do you know what video is? A SERIES OF IMAGES. I really do not see why that seems like two such foreign things to you. In one second you can have between 12 and 30 different pictures. That seems too daunting for you to believe? I think you highly underestimate computing power as well. Maybe your Dell cannot do it very quickly, but even that paperweight you are typing on can analyze more than one image.

You should also really educate yourself on motion tracking software. I can mark an object before it leaves frame and no matter how long it is out, when the camera hits it again - at a different angle, with different lighting, showing a different side - my program can still identify it as the object I marked before it left the field of view. How can I do that with software I bought on a computer I built if it is so impracticable? I will admit is not perfect but it works and just as quickly as watching at half speed. If I can do that at home...

Warp drive is possible. Anti-matter reactors are possible. Teleportation is possible.

Well, everything I am talking about IS DONE in the real world with real computers by real people. You said it could not be done. Then it could be done but it is just really super hard to do. Now it is back to the arena of teleportation?

Well cool. I have PFarm's PFtracker here to do motion tracking and object identification. We have an article telling you how bots disassemble and image to identify what it is. Hopefully you have learned that video is just more pictures.

Where are these warp drive programs you use? Where is teleportation being done albeit slower than you think things should get done to be practical?

Clearly it can done. Clearly I am pointing out the facts showing you it can be done because you said it COULD NOT. Shift the goal posts all you like but possible but impractical and warp drives are the same to you? Got it.

I guess too many episodes of BONES have made people completely lost as to what is real technology and what is not.

It can be done. It is being done. Computer programs watching video and identifying a tree for a tree. It is reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sent there by their boss?

You mean the Mafia don controller US government?

Mafia thugs are mafia thugs, regardless of what 'official' title you want to try to deceive people with.

Gun totting criminal thugs.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I know several of the cops around here, but not any that strip out of their uniforms for money.

...just cuz they wont strip for your money, dont mean they wont strip for mine... actually (hair flip), i've never had to use money - its my biscuits that'll make 'em do what i want 'em to do when i want 'em to do it... (in case your clueless, this is a very old joke, usually told by a leo's s/o)...

I'm pretty sure that if one really did that, there'd be some disciplinary action headed there way.

...ahahahaaa!... yeah, right!... the higher uppers are just as addicted to biscuits...

Pity, isn't it?

...depends on how ya look at it...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
Oh-no-no-no-no-no... that isn't how they operate. Do you actually believe that they're gonna put on a public fireworks display just for you... over some arrogant woman hiding behind her children??? And then sit back and wait for the public to go crazy??? A-hem... think again.

Actually no, I never thought anything like that but then you reminded me of Ruby Ridge and Waco. I thought you brought them up for a reason and even used them to make a point. I am a goose, eh?

They're gonna be coy and get everybody else to do their dirty work for them... covertly. Like posting that video on ATS just to get the ball rolling.

So, now the FBI posted the video?

Her husband will probably get audited by the IRS...

Oh NOES!!!!!!!! Not audited!!!! If he is a tax criminal or a tv show character he has to be worried!!!!!!

if not lose his business/job.

Do tell. How will the FBI use this video they posted and made it look like a woman posted to get said woman's husband out of work? Any ideas at all on how that happens?

She'll start getting pulled over for some minor driving infractions...

Well, if she is making infractions she should be getting pulled over for them regardless of this video. I hate bad drivers.

or failure to pay a parking ticket that the officer forgot to stick on her windshield.

Oh, they are going to kill her with $25 dollar fines. Got it.

Her kids will start getting harassed at school.

By whom?

They'll tap her phone and make sure she knows it's tapped.

It is 2010. Everyone's phone is tapped and everyone should be aware of it. They should also realize there is not the money, time, nor manpower to rustle up a team each time they hear her say she is jotting on down to Kroger to get some pantyhose.

They'll let the air out of her tires at an extremely inconvenient time...

LMAO!!!! Like at a stoplight? Sorry but picturing FBI agents flanking a car in order to deflate the tires at an inconvenient time cracks me up. The only time that would not be inconvenient at face value would be while it is parked at her home under darkness. So you believe they will be out in daylight, deflating tires as a form of punishment for a video that you claim they posted to punish her for. This is a fun ride.

and get in her face in ways you would never believe possible.

Are any of them ways you can imagine?

Or... they can do what the Anonymous Azz---- did to my phone this morning and screw up my voicemail. Thanks Anonymous Azz---- ur such an Azz----.

Wow, what video did the FBI post of you and then want to punish you for so badly that they are messing with your voicemail?

Need I go on???

[edit on 15/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

You may not need to but I have to admit that I really really hope you will.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Not all the time initially which means according to you they'd go to jail.

So you know of an instance where a stripper has presented themselves as an officer of the law and was not arrested?

Yep happens all the time. I've known several strippers who had police officer uniforms.

Can you maybe point me to those cases?

No. This is getting silly.

Maybe you think you are the only person to have seen a stripper in a cop uniform?

Obviously you have not.

Maybe too much "Bachelor Party."

Not at all. Just trying to give you yet another real life example. But for some reason you're still not getting it.

It sure seems to me like you think strippers are impersonating officers and no one knows it but you.

You've missed my point entirely yet again.

Call the cops tomorrow and report it.

I'm not concerned with it. Actors are actors. You're the one who seems to be having a problem with it.

Let them tell you the difference between wearing a blue shirt and impersonating someone.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by K J Gunderson]

I know the difference, you don't

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yep happens all the time. I've known several strippers who had police officer uniforms.

It would help a great deal if you would read. I did not say anything about putting on a costume. I specifically said presenting themselves as officers of the law. How many of these strippers have conducted a search, traffic stop, arrest?

No. This is getting silly.

I know. I write words and you hit reply and type stuff without reading them. That is silly.

Obviously you have not.

Hmmmmm...Interesting as I have already made it quite clear that I know they have all kinds of costumes. I also know that the cop uniforms are worn about 90% of the time by men while the females opt for nurse, schoolgirl, crap like that when they are not simply wearing some kind of slutty clothing. So, please do not brag to me about all your male stripper friends. I acknowledged these costumes exist and are in use. Either you are unwilling to read or just want to argue and talk about your buddies for some reason. No thanks.

Not at all. Just trying to give you yet another real life example. But for some reason you're still not getting it.

You have not given me one example of a stripper impersonating a cop so what makes you think you can move on to another example?

You've missed my point entirely yet again.

I guess. I thought your point was that it is legal to impersonate cops because strippers do it all the time. Have you decided on a new point then?

I'm not concerned with it. Actors are actors. You're the one who seems to be having a problem with it.

Not really. I am just so intrigued by the mental gymnastics people employ on ATS when they cannot back down from an argument after realizing they are wrong.

I know the difference, you don't

Oh, ok. You got me with that witty retort.

Let me try and spell this out for you.

Showing up, dressed like an officer of the law, not arresting anyone, not enforcing anything, but going on to take off your clothes is NOT impersonating a police officer.

Saying you are a cop and then treating someone as if you have the authority of a cop, leading them to believe you are really an officer of the law and you must treat them as such IS impersonating an officer.

I hope that helps you figure out what to change your point to because I am sure you will come back and argue some more for no reason.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

That looks a lot to me like you stating a picture of a tree can not be broken down like text. It looks to me like you are stating bots cannot identify pictures.

You know why there is a word box at the bottom of a sign up form right? And you know that the words are distorted right? Why is that?

Do you know what video is? A SERIES OF IMAGES.

Again, you're just not getting it. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

In one second you can have between 12 and 30 different pictures.

or more...or less... depending on the video.

That seems too daunting for you to believe?

If a system is looking at 1, 2 minute video at 10-60 fps with a known codec...no.
now figure out how many videos are on a multimedia site.
now figure out how many minutes each of those videos is.
now figure out how many video codecs there are.
now figure how many multimedia sites there are in the entire world.
now figure out how many new videos are added per minute, per site in the entire world.
now go back and rescan those sites on a continuous basis to cover all those new videos.

And this in no way seems daunting to you ?

I think you highly underestimate computing power as well. Maybe your Dell cannot do it very quickly, but even that paperweight you are typing on can analyze more than one image.

I'm fairly familiar with computers
How many have you built from the ground up by the way?

You should also really educate yourself on motion tracking software.
you mean recognition software....ok done

Warp drive is possible. Anti-matter reactors are possible. Teleportation is possible.

Well, everything I am talking about IS DONE in the real world with real computers by real people. You said it could not be done. Then it could be done but it is just really super hard to do. Now it is back to the arena of teleportation?

Well cool. I have PFarm's PFtracker here to do motion tracking and object identification. We have an article telling you how bots disassemble and image to identify what it is. Hopefully you have learned that video is just more pictures.

Where are these warp drive programs you use?

JPL's exotic propulsions program is only 1 place.

Where is teleportation being done

haven't you heard about the new record of 10 miles for quantum teleportation ? It's been all over the news.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I quite honestly only watched half of that video. She was being an all out, excuse my language, bitch to them. They were doing her job and even their first question was basically if any information had passed through her of people destroying property, and she just goes "I am a mother of 5 children and a registered nurse, and you are saying I am going to destroy property and put my life in danger?" In a tone that wasn`t even right. She honestly wasted their time by sounding like a broken record.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

It would help a great deal if you would read. I did not say anything about putting on a costume. I specifically said presenting themselves as officers of the law. How many of these strippers have conducted a search, traffic stop, arrest?

This is the last time I'm going to explain this to you. As part of their act, they look and act like real cops in the beginning. They look exactly like real cops. Why do you think the only thing police do is conduct traffic stops? Use your brain for 2 seconds... MY GOD !!!

You have not given me one example of a stripper impersonating a cop so what makes you think you can move on to another example?
I've seen them do it. I'm not going to give you a blow by blow example. If you haven't seen it, hire a stripper or something.

I guess. I thought your point was that it is legal to impersonate cops because strippers do it all the time.

Nope you've completely missed my point entirely. Explaining it again won't give you the ability to understand it. I can't change the limiting factors that make it unable for you to comprehend. Sorry.

Not really. I am just so intrigued by the mental gymnastics people employ on ATS when they cannot back down from an argument after realizing they are wrong.

Look in the mirror. You will find yourself oh so intriguing

Showing up, dressed like an officer of the law, not arresting anyone, not enforcing anything, but going on to take off your clothes is NOT impersonating a police officer.

Showing up at a ladies house, NOT dressed like an officer of the law, not arresting anyone, not enforcing anything, and just asking her some questions is also apparently not impersonating a police officer... your logic.

Saying you are a cop and then treating someone as if you have the authority of a cop, leading them to believe you are really an officer of the law and you must treat them as such IS impersonating an officer.

Then you better start having a number of strippers arrested. Oh and don't forget all actors who impersonate the police.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I really kind of feel bad for the FBI agents here, they aren't the enemy. It's the conniving and controlling individuals (I think you know what I'm getting to) that sic'd the Feds on her that are the enemy. The FBI has to follow up on these call-ins, they're just following protocol and doing their job.

I'm actually a bit put off at just how polite they are. This must be the kinder-gentler FBI I've heard so much about; and can anyone say Casual Friday?

Also, it's refreshing to see an Austin "mother of 5" Registered Nurse supporting Palestine. We can all learn a lot about the power of compassion over apathy from this. It's nice to know that even in Austin, the suffering of the innocent half way across the world should not go unnoticed.

Good thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

The fbi are murderers, who know someone does nothing and never did and they will still try and frame the people or kill them for no reason. Thats called pre-meditated murder by the police.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
After some thought, I guess it is a good thing the F B I agents did not ask me these same questions.

I know it is a crime to lie to the police so I would be forced to answer yes to atleast the first two question.

1) Do you know of anyone planning to distroy property?

Yes, I know and have worked for several demolition contractors.

2) Do you know anyone who may be planning to harm other people?

Yes, I served in the US military and know many people still there.

I can't help but wonder if these answers would get me into or out of trouble if they were ask of me by the F B I.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Don't believe it. I had a friend who was given a 22 rifle at his birthday party, so he went outside and fired it at a fence post, that's all. The neighbors reported it. He was sentenced to a year in prison. I met him after he had served six months and was on probation. This was the same state where I shot hundreds of gophers in the 60s. I was a kid then, though, and I'd never shoot another animal now.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How ironic. I know that in Montana the FBI is a typical crime organization. Good evidence links them to coc aine distribution and several murders. I've no direct knowledge of that, but myself, family and others were the targets of an insurance fraud and extortion racket in the 90s where they vandalized an ambulance and deliberately let two children bleed to death. They are not who the media portrays.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What a bitch, so condescending! Ok, lets get real here! Someone called the FBI on her because they were suspicious of her activities. She should have just answered the question on the best of her abilities and have everything straight it out but NO, she decides to make no comment when they asked her if there is a possibility she would commit a crime. Now she probably has a file with her name on it! Good one!

I don't get what is up with people lately. So many people seem to hate everything associated with law and law enforcement. I grew up in a country where violence prevails due to the lack of better law enforcement. We have saying there that translates to something like this "Only criminals hate the law". Nuff said!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

If a system is looking at 1, 2 minute video at 10-60 fps with a known codec...no.
now figure out how many new videos are added per minute, per site in the entire world.
now go back and rescan those sites on a continuous basis to cover all those new videos.

I have a better idea....

Get your video camera out along with your penis, paint the pines green and super glue googly eyes on it. Make sure you do this after you get a hard on.

now make an artsy film about a pickle looking for his lost jar with your green painted googly eyed hard on as the main character, upload it to your YouTube account with no audio and name the file "Happy Tree Friends", use and video codex you wish.

And see how long your YouTube account lasts. This will be the answer to all that BS you just asked another person to do manually when YouTube clearly all ready has algos to do it faster.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by jfj123

I have a better idea....

Get your video camera out along with your penis, paint the pines green and super glue googly eyes on it. Make sure you do this after you get a hard on.

now make an artsy film about a pickle looking for his lost jar with your green painted googly eyed hard on as the main character, upload it to your YouTube account with no audio and name the file "Happy Tree Friends", use and video codex you wish.

And see how long your YouTube account lasts. This will be the answer to all that BS you just asked another person to do manually when YouTube clearly all ready has algos to do it faster.

hahahahaha - this so isn't going to last long.

What is all the controversy about, the video was just an educational tool.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

hahahahaha - this so isn't going to last long.

What is all the controversy about, the video was just an educational tool.

Or it could go viral.

In any event that's really all it was. Hopefully they learn from the responses to do it better next time.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

And gone in ten ... nine ... eight ...

I like your idea about this Izarith:

The woman's protesting organization needed a new activist propaganda video. So what was done is some one who has ties with the group was chosen by the group to call the Fed's and give them reason to go to the women's house and ask questions.

The Woman in the video was all ready prepared for the Feds and well rehearsed because it was her group that called the Feds in the first place.

I have another theory (because it does seem kind of staged, especially towards the end.)

What if she had a tip-off from one of her comrades friends, because they had been given the same visit earlier?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join